Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS4) digital giveaway!!!

AARCT1C

On 24/09/2017 at 9:51 PM, MattyH16 said:

Hello everyone and welcome to my Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy digital giveaway!

Some of you may remember a few months ago, I hosted a giveaway for Dishonored, which ended up being quite a success. After seeing such a positive and enthusiastic response to it, I have decided to host another similar event. I am still quite new at doing these giveaways, but hopefully this one goes well. I have a digital copy for the PS4 edition of Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy and I would like to give it away. This competition will close about 7 days from now which is the 1st of October and the winner will receive the code.

So how do you enter my competition? I've decided to try something different from my last one. All you need to do is click the "Like" button to enter. I am using this method to determine how many people are interested in this sort of giveaway. When the competition ends, I will submit all of the entrants names into a random number/name generator to determine the winner.

There are just a couple of terms and conditions, like last time. Please read for more information:

• The competition will close on the 1st of October 2017 at 8pm GMT+8. No entries will be accepted after that point.
  • The competition will be drawn after the end, as soon as I have finished compiling the entrants and will be announced shortly after the end.
  • You must like this post to enter. This is to give me an accurate idea of who is competing.
  • If you already own the game but just want to show your support with a like, that's perfectly ok, just mention it in the thread.
  • I will notify the winner by private message on PSNP before announcing it to the community.
  • Please note that I only have one digital code to giveaway. I purchased it earlier during the week and was told that it will expire after 30 days. I would ask that the winner redeem the code as soon as I have sent it through. Unfortunately, if the code doesn't work, I am unable to replace it.
  • I can guarantee that I have not redeemed the code and I have not shown it or given it to anyone else.
  • Please only nominate one account per person. I am aware that many players have several accounts, however entering more than one of your own accounts will result in a disqualification. This is simply to give every participant a fair go. I will confirm with a moderator before awarding the prize.
  • I would prefer that you notify me if you already own the game if you decide to enter so that it gives someone who doesn't own it a chance to win a new game for themselves.
  • I reserve that right to edit or change the rules, terms and conditions at any time.
  • The game code was bought from the EU region however because there is only one trophy list for the PS4 edition, it should work in any country.

Finally, I wish you all the best of luck! I appreciate your support and I would like to thank you all for being a part of this fantastic community 1f642.png

Just bumping this in case anyone has missed it.

The competition will end in about 2 days time from now. If you are interested, feel free to enter ?

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to apologize for the delay. All is sorted now.

Secondly, WE HAVE A WINNER! I would like to congratulate @Evil_Joker88 for winning the event and claiming a copy of Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy on PS4!

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who participated in my event and thank those who gave their support. I do this for all of you. Unfortunately I don't have enough codes for you all, but maybe next time will be your time!

See you all next time,

Matt

Edited by MattyH16