TURKISH LANGUAGE IN TROPHY DESCRIPTIONS

I support the idea of adding new Languages to the trophies descriptions, I believe the site can benefit from this, even if the posts are meant to be in english many people don't join the site cuz they can't even understand some basics like the trophies descriptions, this could als be a good idea for the trophy guides, if you could find them in English/Spanish/French I believe many will appreciatted it?

• Like 1

It's a bit too much effort for the website to implement trophy descriptions in different languages other than the website's own language. When Facebook translates posts, they use bing translator to give a rough idea of what is being said. Translations aren't entirely accurate, but if you use Google Translate and put the link of the trophy list there, it will translate the web page. 

Below is an example showing the Call of Duty: Black Ops Trophy List translated into Turkish. 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=tr&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpsnprofiles.com%2Ftrophies%2F436-call-of-duty-black-ops&edit-text=

For now, this is what you should do for games that you don't understand the English description of. It would take a lot of time and money for this website to hire translators for a few different languages and if it was left to the community, you can't know if someone would troll in their own language when they write descriptions. 

I assume the limited options that are available now are because they are the countries that have the most visitors on this website. However, I'm not sure if the PSN translations can simply be added to every trophy list on this website, maybe a limited number of languages were added because it would take too much effort to add every trophy list translation from PSN. 

Edited by Sergen