101/101 Characters But No Achievement?

Same thing happened to me. I have 100.0% in-game completion, and the trophy for that, but am still missing Master of Disguise for all character tokens.

Two "abnormal" things about my playthrough though:

1) I used a code to unlock the Sushi Chef character, surely this would not void trophy progress but I'm not sure

2) I had an odd glitch/bug during my clean up phase - after beating the Serpents dojo in the overworld, instead of the normal completion screen, where you would see your Gold Brick + character unlocks one by one, my game essentially froze on a black screen for 5-10 seconds, and kicked me back to one of the jungle levels in Free Play mode. I checked my character tokens, and had the 3 new ones from the dojo. I checked the progress on the dojo in the Map/overworld, and I had the gold brick + 3/3 characters, but again I never saw the "completion" like all the other character tokens. I'm thinking this messed with the trophy progress ticks, but the in-game completion was obviously unaffected. I was able to replicate the black screen freezing but I still have no idea if that is what caused the character token trophy to glitch on me. Did you have a similar thing happen during a dojo or other cleanup by chance?

Or maybe we're both crazy and there is something else we need to do, hopefully we get some help. At this point I'm fine with replaying the game since I can skip (most) scenes and just focus on postgame cleanup, but it would be nice if there was an easier way to get the trophy to pop. 

5 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Using cheat codes (known as "codes" in the game) can mess up your file. 

Using the codes shouldn't be an issue as they give out certain codes with promotions - plus they put in a code option in the menu for exactly that reason. Just like the last unobtainable character slot (which should not count towards the trophy), is a promotional code given with the upcoming DVD release for the Lego Ninjago movie.

16 hours ago, Xanadir said:

Same thing happened to me. I have 100.0% in-game completion, and the trophy for that, but am still missing Master of Disguise for all character tokens.

Two "abnormal" things about my playthrough though:

1) I used a code to unlock the Sushi Chef character, surely this would not void trophy progress but I'm not sure

2) I had an odd glitch/bug during my clean up phase - after beating the Serpents dojo in the overworld, instead of the normal completion screen, where you would see your Gold Brick + character unlocks one by one, my game essentially froze on a black screen for 5-10 seconds, and kicked me back to one of the jungle levels in Free Play mode. I checked my character tokens, and had the 3 new ones from the dojo. I checked the progress on the dojo in the Map/overworld, and I had the gold brick + 3/3 characters, but again I never saw the "completion" like all the other character tokens. I'm thinking this messed with the trophy progress ticks, but the in-game completion was obviously unaffected. I was able to replicate the black screen freezing but I still have no idea if that is what caused the character token trophy to glitch on me. Did you have a similar thing happen during a dojo or other cleanup by chance?

Or maybe we're both crazy and there is something else we need to do, hopefully we get some help. At this point I'm fine with replaying the game since I can skip (most) scenes and just focus on postgame cleanup, but it would be nice if there was an easier way to get the trophy to pop. 

Hmmm...I had inserted some codes as well, but that shouldn't be an issue as they have incorporated promotional codes with the game. The black screen though is familiar as I play two player with my nephew, and when I left the room, he did mention to me he got a black screen and had to reboot the game up. So I'm not sure where that black screen came up on as I wasn't present to see it happen.

I think on the weekend when I have a little more time, I'm going to go back and redo all the dojos and get gold status to see if it somehow pops the trophy for me. Or else, which I really don't want to do...is replay the entire game again on a new saved file...which will suck having to redo it all again. -_-"

13 minutes ago, lunateena said:

Using the codes shouldn't be an issue as they give out certain codes with promotions - plus they put in a code option in the menu for exactly that reason. Just like the last unobtainable character slot (which should not count towards the trophy), is a promotional code given with the upcoming DVD release for the Lego Ninjago movie.

To be fair, SunnyCrappy didn't say that using codes should be an issue. S/he said they were an issue for some players.

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Who`s the last unobtainable character slot? I`am just curious

People says is the Titanium Ninja, I really don't know but you can unlock it with a code that comes with the DVD of the movie.

Source:

PS: I noticed we have lots of games in common

Edited by starhope39

11 hours ago, starhope39 said:

Titanium Ninja

I wonder what gameplay they give Zane(Titanium Ninja) if It`s him.

11 hours ago, starhope39 said:

PS: I noticed we have lots of games in common

I see you got both ``Ninja`` Games that released last week like me Flash.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:53 AM, Leon Castle said:

I wonder what gameplay they give Zane(Titanium Ninja) if It`s him.

Must be kind of unique with multiple weapons and abilities, almost like the gold ninja perhaps

On 9/29/2017 at 8:53 AM, Leon Castle said:

I see you got both ``Ninja`` Games that released last week like me Flash.

.The games were coincidentally released 5 days away of each other, no good games during the first 9 months of the year (At least for me) and suddenly... Boom!  some of your favorite franchises decide to release their games almost at the same time.

10 hours ago, starhope39 said:

Must be kind of unique with multiple weapons and abilities, almost like the gold ninja perhaps

They might just take him from LEGO Dimensions and give him the LEGO Movie feel like what they did with Lloyd the Golden Ninja(added the LEGO Movie feel and replaced his Two golden Katanas with Dragon Swords). if they did that we get Shurikens to use.