Platinum unobtainable

VirtualNight

9 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

In fact what I asked too to capcom is to do something in order that there won't be new hacks. Just remove this kiddo is useless...

EDIT: in fact, now there are 2 new hackers, all with the same score.

Seems like they are checking this thread. Game is so old and I don't think they will come up with a move like 'new leaderboards update'. Best bet would be to wait for the kiddo to 'get a life' and stop cheating on leaderboards. Good luck guys. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Seems like they are checking this thread. Game is so old and I don't think they will come up with a move like 'new leaderboards update'. Best bet would be to wait for the kiddo to 'get a life' and stop cheating on leaderboards. Good luck guys. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

Is impossible, these living forms have a huge hole in theyr brain, which doesn't allow them to grow up and to think rationally and they tend to interpret any kind of action different from ass-licking/subjection as a hostile act, which pushes them to hurt any person in any way (further scientific investigations in progress)... so there won't be any change from them, our only hope is from Capcom... maybe is better that the kiddo hacked 2 more times, so that Capcom can notice that just a refresh of the leadeboards won't be enough.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

Also, can others confirm this for me and a friend, I have been working with another to boost the game (he's another trophy hunter but not going to reveal his username for privacy reason) since the multiplayer is near dead anyway. He said that you can get the number 1 nom de guerre offline (like signed out of PSN), but only has done two missions and gotten silvers.

Edited by wackt1

46 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Fuck, I just started playing it again to get that sweet ultra rare trophy. Can it be earned offline though?

24 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Also, can others confirm this for me and a friend, I have been working with another to boost the game (he's another trophy hunter but not going to reveal his username for privacy reason) since the multiplayer is near dead anyway. He said that you can get the number 1 nom de guerre offline (like signed out of PSN), but only has done two missions and gotten silvers.

Getting N1 offline is a trick to avoid that someone notice you attempting it and eventually having that person score a harder time, but offline or online the time to beat won't change, so currently you can't get the number 1 ?

"Please do keep checking for news on the Lost Planet 2 Blog Pages on www.capcom-unity.com. The Game Team share news here when they have announcements to make. We would also invite you to check the blog pages for links to the Community Managers as there can be links of moderators so you can reach out to them directly."

Oh, good old PR bullcrap lol.

And what's the problem with Sergen? -_-

Just now, Elvick_ said:

Online Leaderboards shouldn't be a thing for trophies at all. For this reason. Though this is part of why I'm opposed to online only trophies entirely.

I mean, they could have just had a few locally stored scores to beat in a local leaderboard instead of what they went with here. And then this wouldn't matter. But nooope.

Yup, that is why you see hardly any games incorperate trophies for LB related stuff, only this and maybe PIX THE CAT and Modnation (but the latter 2 are on a weekly LB that gets wiped which is the sensible thing to do.