Warlord99956

Safety First/I’m a Pro trophies

20 posts in this topic

I see people have started to get the licences over the weekend. Can anyone confirm how the trophies work though? Is it based on complete races, laps or wins and how many are needed to level up?

can anyone also confirm how many clean laps are required for safety first?

Hi mate.

From what I have read on other forums by people who are unlocking these trophies, the safety first is based on the number of clean laps,rather than races. They also reported making better progress doing 10 lap races, rather than 1 lap races. Not sure how many races required to get to rank B though.

With the licenses, it is based on the number of races so you can do 1 lap races on short tracks; boosting with a friend taking it in turns to win. I think to get all license trophies they were saying 250-300 online races are required.

Happy to help you do these if you like.

Hope that helps.

53 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Hi mate.

From what I have read on other forums by people who are unlocking these trophies, the safety first is based on the number of clean laps,rather than races. They also reported making better progress doing 10 lap races, rather than 1 lap races. Not sure how many races required to get to rank B though.

With the licenses, it is based on the number of races so you can do 1 lap races on short tracks; boosting with a friend taking it in turns to win. I think to get all license trophies they were saying 250-300 online races are required.

Happy to help you do these if you like.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it could be done using 1 lap races. I was wondering if it would be best to do 200 laps of Indy for the b grade safety trophy to get it done a bit quicker (reduce loading times etc) then go on to 1 lap races of the same track for the licences 

5 minutes ago, zer007uk said:

Can you get the licenses by grinding in single player?

No. Licenses are online only it seems. 

4 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

No. Licenses are online only it seems. 

Not true since you get the rookie license when you finish your first offline race.

Edited by JesteR1701one

Licenses are online only but you get the rookie license first time you load up any race due to the fact you need a starting license and you need to start somewhere, To get the rest of the licenses you need a total of 350 online races started so use the small oval track set it to 1 lap and your good, As for the B Grade best way is actually do this first small oval track 10 or 20 laps keeping it clean eventually you will get B grade all these trophies work best 1 vs 1.

Licence are online only, what a pita. Anyone who wants to grind them out feel free to add me. Zer007uk

Edited by zer007uk

FYI you can boost the licenses solo online. Create your own lobby set to private. Knock hill track, 1 lap, formula x. Make sure rating is turned on. Have lobby set to max 2 with 1 human, Ai to fill grid. 

Each race should take you about 2 mins including load times. Rinse and repeat up to race 350. Just vote to start each race. 

I just got the second license trophy at the start of my 101st race using this method. My second 50 races were all done solo. 

Haven't tried this method with the 10 lap race for the safety rating yet. 

Edited by adam1984123

Does it matter who wins and if your boosting partner is a lower rank does losing to them affect you getting license or b rating? Thanks

2 hours ago, STARSCREAM_GI_ said:

Does it matter who wins and if your boosting partner is a lower rank does losing to them affect you getting license or b rating? Thanks

Winning or loosing does not matter.

21 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

FYI you can boost the licenses solo online. Create your own lobby set to private. Knock hill track, 1 lap, formula x. Make sure rating is turned on. Have lobby set to max 2 with 1 human, Ai to fill grid. 

Each race should take you about 2 mins including load times. Rinse and repeat up to race 350. Just vote to start each race. 

I just got the second license trophy at the start of my 101st race using this method. My second 50 races were all done solo. 

Haven't tried this method with the 10 lap race for the safety rating yet. 

Totally trying this method later :P

Thank you!

Edited by bpmotard

25 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

Totally trying this method later :P

Thank you!

I made a video of it in case it's hard to follow. 

Hmm, that doesnt work for me. I have done 100% of what you do in the video, but it still says "waiting for players". I guess you must have been experiencing a good glitch in the system :P 

Unlucky. Guess I'll make the most of what is going on with my game. 

I can confirm that the method is working. I have got the amateur trophy after 51 races with the method. Now going for the rest of them. Thanks mate!

For those, who are not able to create a self boost lobby:

Following steps worked for me:

1. Join another lobby and quit

2. Create your own lobby

3. Don't change any settings (You have the settings from point 1! Same track etc.)

4. Start. You will see the Start Button instead the "Waiting for others" sign.

5. Change the settings to your favour => Knockhill Oval, 1 Round etc.

6. Press "Start"

Hope it will help someone.

*edit:

Racecount increases but no trophy....

*edit nr2:

Trophypop! So, it works. ;)

*edit nr3:

Patched! Does not work anymore.

Edited by tagiXD

if u turn practice on to 5 mins u can boost by yourself still and you dont have to race during the practice. Increases the amount of time but is still doable.

So what's the newest way to boost it solo? Finding someone now is probably impossible and if there is a way for solo I'm all for that.