No trophies for FIFA 18 yet...

gameoncomrade

So, I just received the Ronaldo Edition of FIFA 18, and the installation went fine - took a long time though on a PS4 Pro!

I went into the trophy list overview, let it sync and no FIFA 18 trophy list pops up. I restart the game and try again, nothing. I restart the console, boot up the game and check again, nothing. The trophies are not uploaded on PSNProfiles as well. What's going on? Shouldn't they be up now? I know that the game releases tomorrow, but I've never experienced this with an unreleased game.

Edited by gameoncomrade

Try turning off your internet connection and look at your trophy list in offline mode, it should appear once you do that. The list probably hasn't been uploaded to the PSN servers yet so that's why it'll only show up when you look at it in offline mode. I had the same thing happen with Cities: Skylines. I got the game a few days before the official release date but the trophy list wasn't uploaded to PSN until 1 day before its official release.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Try turning off your internet connection and look at your trophy list in offline mode, it should appear once you do that. The list probably hasn't been uploaded to the PSN servers yet so that's why it'll only show up when you look at it in offline mode. I had the same thing happen with Cities: Skylines. I got the game a few days before the official release date but the trophy list wasn't uploaded to PSN until 1 day before its official release.

If it appears in offline mode and I obtain trophies now, will I be able to sync them when they're available online?

Just now, gameoncomrade said:

If it appears in offline mode and I obtain trophies now, will I be able to sync them when they're available online?

Yeah, they will automatically be on your profile with the correct timestamps as soon as you sync your trophies with PSN when the list has been uploaded.

1 hour ago, gameoncomrade said:

Its very rare but it sometimes even happens that Trophy list appear 1 or 2 weeks AFTER release , unable to sync them for this time.  Some lists appear on Sony server on release day and some few days or weeks befor release.  Not sure how it works on sony side , but psnp directly gets lists from sony server , if there is no list on Sony server you cant find it on psnp.