"Ghostbuster" Thread - Easiest Trackmaster Medals

Platinum_Vice

You shouldn't have to worry about which tracks are easier and which aren't per se. I would suggest you play the tracks that you find fun, and cross reference the official trackmaster times for those tracks using this resource to see how far away you are from the time:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H8lAS60YDiMCVwPGhAXMTsmmB9uK4niP9J759UVdoUA/edit#gid=0

Also I would suggest just going through the campaign entirely before even worrying about the trackmaster medals. You will definitely have more than 50 by the time you finish the campaign. IF not, then i would suggest just starting from the beginning. I played on my alternate account and had better time on 17 of the first 20 tracks playing each only once completely. There is a nice learning curve to the campaign and you will easily master tracks that you were previously having difficulty with.

The youtube playlist you provided is a nice resource. riolu and other pro players will give great insight on how to drastically cut your times if you ever feel like there is no way for you to improve your time. 

23 hours ago, FiaRua said:

Ah my bad mate I probably came off as an asshole lol. what i meant to say is it should be the last trophy you worry about because by going through the campaign you will acrue enough skills to go back and do trackmaster times on tracks that were fun to you. And as I said the video playlist from riolu you included is a great resource. 

I agree with you. I approached the game trying to go for gold medal first, and return to get the Trackmasters after and only got the medal in track 144 without going for it, but getting the other 49 Trackmasters was a breeze after I got all 200 gold medals because I honed my skills.

I became so good in Canyon and Lagoon that I got maybe 30 TM in the first or second try. The last 20, I used your spreadsheet and compared with my time, going for the tracks that I already were more close to the goal "organically". 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I'm having a really hard time going for the 50 Trackmaster Medals. Getting gold in every event was definitely not harder to me... 

Mate you already have gold for everything. Green medals will come. 

For the first 30-40 of them, replay the first 40 tracks repeatedly with the exception of the multilaps.

For the last few, consider replaying every other level, and just keep working on the tracks that you find fun.

Don't do the multilap tracks. They require perfection, and the longer you spend on any track (ie 4+ minutes in multilaps) the greater are your chances of making a mistake. Also don't be put off by how hard track 2 is for the TM medal.

Watch riolu's youtube world record playlist for some lines around the tracks.

Bloody good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Second track is not even hard, well at least I can beat it every single time now after blue series, and I used to suck at drifting. Just saying if you avoided it while getting 50 trackmasters like me.

So I did 1-40 (not all were easy..) + 47, 51, 56, 58, 59, 61, 63, 67, 68, 72, 73, 79 = 52. Some blue series ones also seemed easy considering I could beat gold's by many seconds in first attempts, but I didn't check or try trackmaster times anymore.

Edited by J-Isoniemi
  • Like 2

Never played a Trackmania game before and absolutely loving it!

I'm up to track 69 and managed my 50 trackmaster medals on the following:

White Canyon: 1-10

White Valley: 11-14, 16-19

White Lagoon: 21-30

White Stadium: 31-36, 38, 39

Green Canyon: 42, 43, 46, 49

Green Valley: 53, 56-59

Green Lagoon: 61, 64, 65, 67, 68

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the Trackmaster medals I made were :

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 43 - 46 - 65 - 73 - 76 - 77 - 78 - 82 - 104 - 110 - 112 - 116 - 117

francobigand.png

• Like 2

Thank you for this help all. I only need 5 more after giving up several times. Alot of you have said lagoon ones are easy but might need practice because i just cant handle the car on these tracks anymore. I did get gold on them a while back tho so may just need to refresh my skills because i am very close on some

This trophy is alot easiet than all golds imo. Ive still need all black tracks, half red and some others dotted about

Edit. Done it. Got to 49 and took me ages getting the last one. Feels like ive got the plat lol. It as become my rarest trophy on psnprofiles

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/09/2020 at 5:49 AM, harsly said:

These were the ones I got, and most of them were pretty easy, some of them very. The only ones I got before finishing the campaign were 144 and 149, the rest were done in one sitting. :)

lcLZOcN.jpg

Yeah I think it's easier to achieve after completing the 200 golds where the difficulty curve trains you to be a much better player.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if trackmaster medals for the 40 VR tracks count or not ? Most of them are ridiculously easy and quick. I got 15 medals in a couple of hours while testing my PS VR, even though I'm god awful at this game.

This is unlikely, but who knows ? I couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere.

EDIT : I have now 39 trackmaster medals on the main campaign and still no trophy, so I can finally confirm that VR trackmasters do NOT count, if anyone was wondering.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

IMG-3030.jpg

For what it's worth; here's my 50 trackmaster medals!

I can confirm the trend in this thread: white series and green series are a lot doable. I didn't bother with multilaps though. 

Most importantly, go for the one you feel comfortable with! Good luck y'all! 

• Like 1