"Ghostbuster" Thread - Easiest Trackmaster Medals

Platinum_Vice

• 4 months later...

I got my 50th Trackmaster last night, so here is the list of what I managed to do them on. Looks like I have a few more scattered through the later series than some others....

White Canyon (7): 1, 3-4, 6-9

White Valley (6): 11-14, 16, 19

White Lagoon (8): 21-28

White Stadium (8): 31-33, 35-36, 38-40

Green Canyon (5): 42-43, 46-47, 49

Green Valley (3): 51, 56, 58

Green Lagoon (2): 64, 66

Green Stadium (4): 72-73, 75, 80

Blue Canyon (2): 81, 83

Blue Stadium (2): 113-114

Red Canyon (1): 121

Red Lagoon (1): 146

Black Canyon (1): 162

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

I got all 200 medals and now working for the 50 trackmasters (37/50)

I don't think it's easy as the ppl said in this thread. That's no joke, i'm having a hard time with it.

Maybe i just didn't find the easier tracks.

EDIT: I finally got the 50 trackmasters. It's not easy, but the 200 gold medals is way harder.

It's all about finding the easiest tracks.

Edited by MegaMegu__
:) \o/
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Here are mine:

liHgq9t.jpg

My advice on this if you're struggling is to start at the beginning and work your way through them one by one. If you do some runs, you'll be able to work out whether or not you can get green. One of the green Canyon tracks drove me insane. It's not worth trying really hard on one when there are several others where it's genuinely easy to beat the time.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The grind to even reach Black Series took me long enough to get bored and snatch the Ghost Buster trophy in the meantime. Looking at the trophy percentages and how relatively smooth it went for me (some golds on red tracks were harder), I suppose 50 TMs are way easier to get than the infamous 200 golds. 

Out of the 50 I did I would say a few were really hard, especially: 29, 41, 48, 82. One (23) I got accidentally while going for gold, others were okay, took either just a couple of tries or 10-15 mins of practice. If you choose the right tracks, it's not that bad. Like others mentioned, one should choose those they find fun, there are however some that are really common in this thread so it's very likely they will be easy for other people too.

Okay it's bragging time, here are mine :D 

Zdjęcie

Edited by mikee1908
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 7:41 PM, mikee1908 said:

This is a slight offtopic but omg I just finally managed to get gold on track 125 and it was so much harder than any trackmaster medal! What a nightmare 

I feel your pain! Struggled with that one as well. Banging my head on track 150 atm. A general thread for whine and cries to share our misery and struggle might be worth it :D 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I've been playing this game for around 2 weeks now (28 hours of progress) and I just got the "Ghost Buster" trophy.

I'll share my small experience so far in case it might help someone.

I opened all the threads related to this trophy and saved every player's post of which tracks they did. Than I did a cross-check of all the tracks to see which ones had the most Trackmaster medals. The results are as follows.

If someone has this trophy, they probably did these 43 tracks, including myself:
• 01, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09 - seven
• 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19 - eight
• 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28 - seven
• 31, 32, 33, 36, 38, 39 - six
• 42, 43, 47 - three
• 53, 56, 58 - three
• 61, 64, 67 - three
• 73, 76, 78 - three
• 81, 82, 83 - three

A good amount of players also did these 4 tracks, but I couldn't do it:

• 49, 63, 72, 77 - four

Me and some other players were able to do these 7 tracks:
• 25, 29, 34, 51, 52, 62, 93 - seven

These last 5 tracks appeared a few times as well, but I only reached level 102 so I didn't try them (can't confirm if they are easier or not):

• 112, 114, 138, 144, 162 - five

Screenshot of mine:

kETGbM3.jpg

Some final thoughts:

The trophy guide for this game lacks tips & strategies, it might seem very hard at the beggining but it's not.

One thing that helped me a lot was watching the "Trackmania Turbo World Records" youtube playlist. Most of these videos show which buttons are being pressed during the run. Knowing where professionals turn, brake or accelerate will make you a better player. There are obviously some insane shortcuts that you will never use, but if you pay attention to details, it will definitely help you shave off a few decimals or seconds.

Good luck to everyone attempting this! On my way to the platinum now. 102/200 Gold Medals.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! 

Here is my screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/a/OR85PHg

The list : 

- White : Canyon : 1-3-4-7-8-9,               Valley : 11-12-13-14-16-17-18-19, Lagoon : 23-26-27, Stadium : 31--40 (all)

- Green : Canyon : 42-43-46-47-48-49, Valley : 53-56-58,                                                           Stadium : 72-73-75-76-77-78-80

- Blue :   Canyon :  82,                                                                                                                         Stadium : 111-112-114-115-117-118

A few general remarks:

Warning:  I got a lot of trackmasters in Stadium category. I am probably biased because I have spent a bunch of hours in Trackmania 2020 (ps4-ps5) and the car is basically the same than for Stadium in TM Turbo. If by chance you play this game too, I would recommend to focus on Stadium for the trackmasters. 

- On the contrary, I am not a big fan of Lagoon (in particular the sand beach maps 🤪), so I have avoided it for this trophy. More generally, I would recommend to stress on the category you like to play for the trackmaster. 

- When going for this trophy, a good remark is to identify your profile among the players in this thread. In my case, as long as I have progressed, I could guess which players were close to me in terms of skills, giving me indications of which tracks I should focus on. The current thread was very useful to me, thanks a lot @Platinum_Vice 😀🤩

Now based on my own experience and only involving myself, I coud give the following advices: 

Tracks you can go:

- Multilaps tracks in Stadium are probably underrated for trackmasters. I would recommend to test (in this order) 35-40-75-80, 115 seems significantly harder for me. Actually, there is a progression order between the tracks, 35 prepares for 75 which prepares for 115, 40 prepares for 80.

- Tracks which I found easy trackmasters (and a bit uncommon): 49-82

Tracks you should not go (or be careful):

- Tracks I have tried really hard without reaching the trackmaster and I think it is better to avoid them for your time and your sanity: 71-74-79, also 113 seems meh

- Tracks which seem hard but doable : 5-120

- Tracks I have tried really hard without get it but others usually get it: 2-6

- More positively, I have also felt some tracks could be easy trackmasters in Valley or Lagoon but I don't have yet some required skills. For instance, I observed some trackmasters require to know how to do a very clean loop wih the Valley /Lagoon car, which I do not know currently. If you are comfortable with this situation, I am sure some trackmasters are really easy to get. 

Good luck! 😎

Edited by djippps
  • Like 1