PSNP Interviews Reboot: Wdog-999. Submit your questions.

Having grown up in the 2000s, what is your most memorable moment in gaming history as a child(under 12ish lets say)?

And/or do you think you would have liked to witness memorable moments before your time? If so which ones? 

(I don't think these questions gets asked enough, I'm actually really curious) 

Can't wait for the interview of @Wdog-999! Good luck man! 

@soultaker655 shouldn't these interviews be nominations instead of sign ups? Just seems odd. I'm sure there's plenty of nominations that would get interviewed. 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

@soultaker655 shouldn't these interviews be nominations instead of sign ups? Just seems odd. I'm sure there's plenty of nominations that would get interviewed. 

The problem with nominations is that the people who are nominated may not want to or don't have the time to be interviewed. Plus then the interviews just turn into this weird popularity thing. (Go look at the old interviewees.)

In order to keep things running kind of smoothly I rather just let people who want to be interviewed be the interviewees.

If you have someone in mind for a interview you are free to ask them, but they would have to pm me and say they want to be a interviewee.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

The problem with nominations is that the people who are nominated may not want to or don't have the time to be interviewed. Plus then the interviews just turn into this weird popularity thing. (Go look at the old interviewees.)

In order to keep things running kind of smoothly I rather just let people who want to be interviewed be the interviewees.

If you have someone in mind for a interview you are free to ask them, but they would have to pm me and say they want to be a interviewee.

Ya I see what you mean, it would overlook a lot of people. 

Although I think it won't last being so popular very long if the more known people aren't in there either. 

It's really sad, but that's why a lot of people(not everyone! I know very little haha) know more about celebrities than say politicians, or those in sciences(elon musk doesn't count. Nor does steve jobs or bill gates lol you know what I mean) 

I hope the threads stay popular and I'll support them with questions! : ) 

Edited by Dav9834