Still possible to get online trophies?

Naixclaw

I got the platinum for this just under a year ago and I was only able to find 3 - 4 other random people online. Sometimes I found no one at all. I ended up boosting all the online trophies. I don't know how active the game is now, but I doubt it got any better.

So I guess scale wise:

- Without boosting: Will be extremely time-consuming due to the very low/ no online activity. (9/10 or even 10/10)

- With boosting: Just as long boosting-wise like it's always been. Its pretty long and boring but would be A LOT faster compared to not boosting it nowadays. (5/10 maybe 6/10)

Short form: Due yourself a favor and just boost the online trophies with others. 

Edited by Night Cast

I got the trophies this spring. A few people playing, although a few of the game modes were essentially dead. I messaged a few players I met and together we boosted it all, except the two last trophies (reaching level 50 and unlocking all the characters) which can be done solo. Had it not been for the help of the other folks it would've been difficult.

I finished the Multiplayer this February. Just get a Boosting group and do all the trophies you can´t get solo in private matches. The I`m All That trophie was actually quiet easy since nobody plays ranked mode anymore. But the Lvl 60 trophy was extremely boring.

Difficulty wise the MP was really easy, i would say a 3-4/10 if you boost and do Lvl 60 solo. Don´t even think about doing them legit:D.

Edited by DeathShark22

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 29/03/2018 at 9:54 PM, n100kater said:

Yes ideed you can. But geting to 60 just farm that. Online is no fun. Its just player spawnkilling all day long

Ikr its so annoying but i have to get all the trophies i have only been playing mutiplayer for 2 days and only lvl 12 :( i wish i could level up faster and find ppl to play ranked and the other gamemodes

Edited by Hetrogames2

On 7. 9. 2018 at 6:56 AM, Hetrogames2 said:

Ikr its so annoying but i have to get all the trophies i have only been playing mutiplayer for 2 days and only lvl 12 :( i wish i could level up faster and find ppl to play ranked and the other gamemodes

You might want to check out the guides then. There's a way to boost solo in a very consistent way. It's a slow grind though.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 29-6-2019 at 2:19 AM, rony2015chumbo said:

Hello everyone. Can someone help me to get those online trophies from this game please... 

I would recommend creating a boosting session for the game on this site. The exp/salvage grind can be done solo, however. Just create a session, add all intended trophies and wait for the session to fill up. Easy, simple, and most important, effective. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’m setting up a boosting session in the near future but I would like to know: How many people do I need to boost this as effective as possible? How big are the lobbies? I want to tackle the online part as quick as possible.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

10 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I’m setting up a boosting session in the near future but I would like to know: How many people do I need to boost this as effective as possible? How big are the lobbies? I want to tackle the online part as quick as possible.

For the most part you need only one, but for some modes we were 4 in total. That's for the ps3 though, i don't know if they made changes in ps4 version.I'm thinking of buying it as well

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

For the most part you need only one, but for some modes we were 4 in total. That's for the ps3 though, i don't know if they made changes in ps4 version.I'm thinking of buying it as well

If you buy it we can do it together ?. But thanks. I’ll set one up for 4 people initially than.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

If you buy it we can do it together 1f601.png. But thanks. I’ll set one up for 4 people initially than.

It's a shame it was on sale last week. I'm not getting in full price :lol:. You need one person to farm for level 50 or 60 (around 10 hours). 

You can play solo to farm money for another trophy.

Some special kills can be farmed with only one opponent, you need to kill two players at the same time for another trophy.

At last there is a trophy for beating every mp mode and that's where you need people. I think team deathmatch (or something called like that) has a minimum of four players.

When i played on ps3, the mp was dead. We did every trophy except leveling in one session.

If they discount the game on August 7th, count me in

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

I was trying to solo boost some matches in a private lobby to get to level 60 but kept getting an error - anyone else getting this? I'll attempt to make a lobby and get "this game session no longer exists" over and over. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That bug has been there since launch but all you can do is keep trying, until it eventually lets you create a stable lobby :(.

• Like 1