Trophy Thoughts?

WHUpascal

1 minute ago, Meacham said:

Standard list really.. not sure if it's been cleared up but would like to know the requirements for Draft and Division 1. Meaning whether they can be done online or offline.

Draft is already confirmed that can be done offline. Divisions may have to wait a few days, since it's a long grind. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AtroxBR said:

Draft is already confirmed that can be done offline. Divisions may have to wait a few days, since it's a long grind. 

Hadn't looked so thanks for clearing that up and yeah, makes sense hopefully it can.. hate online divisions the further you get.. cheaper everyone becomes

• Like 1

I've been waiting for so long to see the trophy list here. Same trophy icons as last year's FIFA 17 and still no :platinum: Football Legend. I think that's the end of it. Most trophies can be unlocked on the Kick-Off mode and it looks like FUT has upgraded. Hopefully nothing else will be too challenging. 

I have the game but most probably will play it on another account, as long as I dont know if the Division 1 trophy can be unlocked in offline mode. 

That would still be frustrating as hell but more doable than online as I rage like hell in Divisions. Last year my highest Divison I got was Div 2 and then I stopped 

as the rage was to real :D

14 minutes ago, SirEricLPer said:

I have the game but most probably will play it on another account, as long as I dont know if the Division 1 trophy can be unlocked in offline mode. 

That would still be frustrating as hell but more doable than online as I rage like hell in Divisions. Last year my highest Divison I got was Div 2 and then I stopped 

as the rage was to real :D

Don't avoid that free Ultra Rare, man! :lol:

56 minutes ago, topkiddie said:

yes getting too season 1 can be done in single player divisions but it is just a long grind that is all 

Do you have a source for this? I know the Draft has already been confirmed to be doable offline via TA but this is the first I've heard that divisions can be done offline as well.

On 26/09/2017 at 7:31 PM, ChrisF22 said:

Does anyone know what the “In Perfect Harmony” trophy is for/what game mode? 

Achieve a 10 partnership rating with your striker partner”

The Journey. 

Without spoiling anything, you will be able to get this trophy only in Chapter 6. In Chapter 5 the coach will ask you to choose a strike partner, after you do that, you need to fill the meter below until you reach the ''Telepathic'' level. You can get that in about 4-5 matches.

Every match has its own meter, and to get it to the end, you just need to do long passes and score a goal assisted by your partner, or score two goals assisted by your partner, or vice-versa. 

qu5GG2Z.png

yVmzFAB.png

Fill the meter to the right every match and in about 4-5 matches the trophy is yours.

Can someone light up "Fake it, make it" and "its what i do" for me?

For "Fake it, make it" ... fuck you goalie who is glued to the goalline. So far i tried it a few times and can´t get him to react to my fake shot.

For "its what i do" ... scored about 4-5 freekicks but unfortunately no trophy so far. I´m pretty sure i did it right. Used so FIFA 17 tutorials and used even players with the finesse free kick trait. 

3 hours ago, BDRick35 said:

For "Fake it, make it" ... fuck you goalie who is glued to the goalline. So far i tried it a few times and can´t get him to react to my fake shot.

For "its what i do" ... scored about 4-5 freekicks but unfortunately no trophy so far. I´m pretty sure i did it right. Used so FIFA 17 tutorials and used even players with the finesse free kick trait. 

For "Fake it, make it" you need to trick the keeper with a fake shot to make him dive and immediatly score a goal with a finesse shot (R1+Circle-Button). I've not achieved the other trophy myself yet.

3 hours ago, BDRick35 said:

Fake it, make it: You can do this even on Beginner, just pick a player with 4* Skills and do the scoop turn really close to the goalkeeper, and score. 

It's what i do: Same thing as last year, just more complicated to activate (had to score at least 8 times for it to unlock). Pick Real Madrid and get fouled (either with a second controller or with the help of a friend), at least 30 meters away from the goal and in the center. Choose Bale and try this shot (L1+ left stick to diagonal left). Got it in my first attempt when i decided to get the foul far away from the goal. To make it easier, move the wall (L2 or R2) and also press touchpad with the second controller, or ask your friend to do it, that way you will be able to move the GK and can score easily. 

You can also follow this dude's video to get Fake it, make it: 

Wow two hours im exhausted but got both. Looks like a doable platinum this year. Sqaud Building challenges will be the most grind for me as a non FUT player.

Any tipps for them? Did the lacazette one today which was pretty straight forward and easy. And some before release in the web app. hopefully they count as well 

35 minutes ago, BDRick35 said:

Wow two hours im exhausted but got both. Looks like a doable platinum this year. Sqaud Building challenges will be the most grind for me as a non FUT player.

Any tipps for them? Did the lacazette one today which was pretty straight forward and easy. And some before release in the web app. hopefully they count as well 

For a non FUT player the best option is to use the coins you will get on the way to DIV1 and open Bronze Packs (400 coins each). 

Sell the players you think will sell, and keep the others. Just put them in a Bronze Upgrade and you will get 20 done in no time.

PS: The Weekly Objetives are now live, making the platinum achievable! :dance:

Edited by AtroxBR