Glitched badge?

CptCookieMonsta_

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the full roster badge, requiring you to get every character to level 6, has glitched on me. I have gotten every character to level 7 (including griff) and i still have not recieved the badge. Has this ever happened to anyone or does anyone know how to fix it?

Got all them leveled and nothing either. I see you have the platinum and I'm still some ways to finish the rest of the badges, but maybe there would be anything useful to share about this? I'm supposing it will randomly unlock before I finish the rest of the badges.

Edit: it randomly unlocked when i played more with Kaori. She was almost level 7, a glitch surely, but nothing to worry about. Should unlock for everyone while doing the bronzes in Explore.

Edited by TheYuriG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

@Hemiak hey, I notice you've got the plat now.

How did you end up getting it?

I've got all to 5+, but the badges for 2 and 4 haven't unlock.

I just lvl one of the characters up in world tour, and still no badges ...

I'm a bit worried about this trophy when i get them all to 6

@dna0008Hey man, Tbh I don't remember, which makes me think it unlocked the way I said in my above post. I know that the wingsuit badge was my last one for this trophy so unfortunately the trophy date doesn't help.

Do the iindividual badges in game have dates on them? If so I'll download the game again and check it out. 

From trophy pops it looks like I just kept on working on riding with each pilot, winning with each person, and beating Griff with different people. I think if I had to do something convoluted I would have remembered, but I tend to not get super worried about aggregate trophies like this seriously until all the specific tasks are taken care of. 

Again, sorry I can't be more specific. Let me know about badge dates and I'll check it out if it's possible. 

Edited by Hemiak

On 30/06/2017 at 0:33 PM, The_Kopite said:

Quite a rewarding plat to get! Sometimes the glitches work in your favour, and other times not, but it's definitely doable!

Agreed. Also it's quite strange why it is such a rare plat, it's not hard at all, maybe a little exhausting to complete all badges.

On 7/3/2017 at 1:04 PM, dna0008 said:

im finding it very grindy ... and i haven't worked out how to get good scores in tricks ... im tricky for most of the race, yet i score 1/4 what the gold scorer gets

You have to keep combos going as much as possible, and vary them up all the time as well. Hopefully that will help you, as it did for me!

• 4 years later...

I didn't want to make a third glitched badge thread so I'll post my problem here.

I just got the elusive 10 silver wins to finally get all Global Event badges but :gold: The Gold Spender trophy didn't unlock for me. I know you have to restart the game to get your "while you were away" rewards but the trophy didn't pop when I got the badge rewarded.

I tried many different things but they don't seem to pop the trophy.

Found the solution, unlock all badges again on a fresh save. Not the solution I was looking for. Luckily you can boost the badges if you have 3 alts.

l1cVNX7.jpg

Edit: I played the game back in March 2012. Idk if the bandwagon badge fix has something to do with this.

Edited by A1rPun

• 10 months later...