Importing tables

BEANO_BRFC

29 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

The game is saying I have no tables to import even though I own all but 3 tables for the game. Is it because it's new out and is having teething problems?

I managed to get the Spider-Man/blade etc combo, you have to download the trials, then press the purchase button. Obviously you don't have to pay again. The games amazing though, really enjoying it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I managed to get the Spider-Man/blade etc combo, you have to download the trials, then press the purchase button. Obviously you don't have to pay again. The games amazing though, really enjoying it.

Managed to import all my tables apart from the Ant-Man table, refuses to find it. Hopefully it sorts it out soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 23.1.2018 at 8:36 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

oke, I found a solution.

step 1 download the trial/demo for the table you need.

step 2 restore the license of your ps4, the table should unlock now if you bought it.  

Did not work for me. Did not buy many tables on PS3. But i definitly bought the ZenPinball Core-Tables (Eldorado, Shaman, Tesla and V12), the Fantastic 4-Table and some other Marvel-Tables (checked my whole Downloadlist). Installed all Demos, restored over 220 licenses. Nothing. With only 2 tables (Sorcerer's Lair and Fish Tales (don't know why i got this)) it's getting a little bit boring.

Ralle1973.png

On 9/13/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ralle1973 said:

Did not work for me. Did not buy many tables on PS3. But i definitly bought the ZenPinball Core-Tables (Eldorado, Shaman, Tesla and V12), the Fantastic 4-Table and some other Marvel-Tables (checked my whole Downloadlist). Installed all Demos, restored over 220 licenses. Nothing. With only 2 tables (Sorcerer's Lair and Fish Tales (don't know why i got this)) it's getting a little bit boring.

Ralle1973.png

I checked your trophy list and I see you don't have zen pinball 2 on it, I'm not 100% sure but I think you can only import tables from zen pinball 2, and I think you're confused with zen pinball 1. I think its also not possible to import them to zp2 from zp so you will have to rebuy them.

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

On 17.9.2019 at 10:07 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I checked your trophy list and I see you don't have zen pinball 2 on it, I'm not 100% sure but I think you can only import tables from zen pinball 2, and I think you're confused with zen pinball 1. I think its also not possible to import them to zp2 from zp so you will have to rebuy them.

Ok,this is possible. Will try to import them from zp to zp2. if it works, i try to import them to fx3. Btw, thanks for fast answer.

Update: Did not work.

Edited by Ralle1973
Info Update

• 3 months later...