Tapping Tycoon trophy on PS Vita

R17L29XI

The trophy is listed here as "Build 100 buildings, one at a time, in under 50 seconds." but on both the Vita's local trophy list and within the game it's "build 40 buildings, one at a time, in under 5 seconds."

Secondly, how are you supposed to get this trophy?
I can barely buy more than one building per second given the performance of the game. I've tried the t-shirt-swipe button trick and everything lol

4 hours ago, R17L29XI said:

The trophy is listed here as "Build 100 buildings, one at a time, in under 50 seconds." but on both the Vita's local trophy list and within the game it's "build 40 buildings, one at a time, in under 5 seconds."

It sounds like that description was changed after launch. Whenever that happens, the staff on this site have to update it manually. You can report that in this thread:

And sorry, I can't help you with your question. I haven't played the game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2017 at 9:12 PM, R17L29XI said:

Secondly, how are you supposed to get this trophy?
I can barely buy more than one building per second given the performance of the game. I've tried the t-shirt-swipe button trick and everything lol

Only thing I can suggest is to practice it :/
It was real simple on Ps4 but I guess it would be a little more of a pain on a Vita. Sorry I can't help in any way :/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GunfighterHefty said:

As another has said, totally easy on PS4, I can't speak to the vita...is everything touch screen on the vita version, can you change the control scheme at all to use buttons? Otherwise, I feel for you but have no solution. 

There is nothing touch screen while playing on the vita and yes people have said it's easier on PS4, but unfortunately the game isn't cross-buy and I don't feel like paying 20$CAD for the game on a different platform.

I'm going to say this is impossible on the vita. Ive been trying for this for several days now and still cant get this to pop. I'm also having trouble with a couple of the minie games as this game tends to glitch a bit at times. Is there a way to keep the game from glitching out in cave chopper and wormageddon?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 4:53 PM, PvtVoid said:

The patch drop for Vita today! I'm still unable to get the trophy. If someone manages to do it on Vita, let us know, please!

Great news! I got the trophy on Vita. There is still some performance issue on the Vita after the patch. I just started my NG+ and got the trophy in 30min on my 3rd try. NG+ isn't needed for the trophy and you will be able to earn it earlier. My issue was that all my stats were too high in the end game. Every planets has +200 buildings, you make money in the quintillion and it made it impossible to grab the trophy because of the performance. So just make sure to grab this trophy while you are in the first 2-3 universes and do not wait until the end when the game started having difficulty.

Or make yourself a favor and buy the game on PS4!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...