Game bug

Pottercito_

I am on Challenge Mode and I was in planet Oozla, I bought the armor for the trophy then I quit and reload the save file to avoid losing my bolts then I bought the Zodiac and I get the skill point and the last thing I need to do is to get all nanotech but every time I try to load my safe file the game freezes and I cant do anything. Any help?

Edited by Pottercito_

i'm no expert on this since I have never run into a game breaking bugs in ratchet and clank 2 ps3 nor the original ps2's.

I did a quick search and it seems like some people do run'd into a bug that froze the whole console, ps2 or the HD remaster on ps3, not only on Oozla but on multiple planet each person, read some replies that some people suggested to delete the save file and restarted all over again because even though the save file seems to be normal but the fact it got corrupted, basically every time you load this file the game will get crushed.... sorry.

5 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

That is so rough. You got so close!

Before you delete and save again, quickly try backing up your save data if possible, but ultimately uninstall the game, shut down the console, start the console again and reinstall the game.

It's a shame that no one gave you any warning for that glitch... regrets!!

What do you mean with shut down the console? I already backed my save on my usb and try it again but nothing

Edited by Pottercito_

Honestly, no, I think it's only about a 10% chance of success.

But considering how much time you've put in already and how long it will take to start a new game and complete it to the point of maxing the nanotech for one of your remaining trophies, I empathised and figured that a 10% chance is high enough to give you a glimmer of hope. If it works, please post again to let me know :)

• Like 1