A Clean Bill of Health

LeonScottKenedy2

This is from steam and this is what I did to get the trophy.

Slow: Vivi's BLM
Stop: Vivi's BLM
Sleep: Vivi's BLM
Virus: Yan at Vile Island (the one with the great pyramid)(Virus Powder)
Venom: Whale Zombie enemy at almost any beach on disc 3/4 (Venom Breath)
Freeze: Steiner's Ice Brand with Add Status
Poison: Vivi's BLM (Bio)
Zombie: Whale Zombie enemy at almost any beach on disc 3/4 (Zombie Powder)
Berserk: Dagger's WHM
Confuse: Dagger's WHM
Petrify: Vivi's BLM
Silence: Eiko's or Dagger's WHM
Trouble: Zidane's Annoy skill
Darkness: Dagger's WHM
Doom: Ash enemy in Memoria - Familiar Past (Doom)
Gradual Petrify: Basilisk in Burmecia (Gradual Petrify)
Haste: Eiko's WHM
Regen: Eiko's WHM
Float: Eiko's or Dagger WHM
Shell: Eiko's or Dagger's WHM
Vanish: Quina's BLM (Learned from Hornet on Gizamaluke's Grotto)
Protect: Eiko's or Dagger's WHM
Reflect: Eiko's or Dagger's WHM
Auto-Life: Quina's BLU (Learned from Gimme Cat on Palmnell Island, next to Chocobo Lagoon)

Heat: Quinas Mustard Bomb (Learned from Drakan) (Used by Soulcage, Valia Pira, and Maliris)

Mini: Dagger WHM

https://steamcommunity.com/app/377840/discussions/0/357286033302462050/

Edited by Meacham
  • Like 1

Thought I was farming this on Zidane near end of the game, 1 skill at a time, then Steiner was Doomed before Zidane in Memoria, and it popped lolz

Probably simply did not notice something but, never hit Steiner w/ Vanish or Auto Life myself that I was aware of.. I suppose everything else could have happened, but those 2 don't seem so likely.. I'd never used or seen Vanish until I learned it for Quina to cast it on Zidane, and that was the only time I used it.

On 9/29/2017 at 0:53 AM, usrmd said:

Thought I was farming this on Zidane near end of the game, 1 skill at a time, then Steiner was Doomed before Zidane in Memoria, and it popped lolz

Probably simply did not notice something but, never hit Steiner w/ Vanish or Auto Life myself that I was aware of.. I suppose everything else could have happened, but those 2 don't seem so likely.. I'd never used or seen Vanish until I learned it for Quina to cast it on Zidane, and that was the only time I used it.

Did Zidane end up getting doomed after Steiner? Sometimes, trophies pop a little earlier than you would think, because the system knows the requirement has been met even though it hasn't shown on the screen (it drives me crazy sometimes, because it screws up the screenshots for them).

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Did Zidane end up getting doomed after Steiner? Sometimes, trophies pop a little earlier than you would think, because the system knows the requirement has been met even though it hasn't shown on the screen (it drives me crazy sometimes, because it screws up the screenshots for them).

Lolz same deal here.. screenshots are part of the experience !Like background profile images.. why do I feel like the only one who actually looks at people's backgrounds? xD

It happened pretty quick.. basically entered battle, stood there with speed boost on active mode.. Steiner was Doomed within a few moments and trophy popped a second after. I can't recall exactly how it went but I was not expecting it.. being as I have no recollection of hitting Steiner with Auto Life and especially Vanish. I wouldn't say the trophy is wrong.. the only explanation is that I clearly did not see haha

• 1 month later...

I got the trophy a few minutes ago and i can guarantee that you don't need to have  all the bad and good status in a single character as some people say .. and i can guarantee that my zidane had 70% of good / bad status and the other characters had the rest. I was fighting the zombie whale and he gave zombie on the steiner and venom on the quina, after a few seconds I got the trophy

It's comulative to all the characters! i'm pretty sure my zidane never got a few of them, just said this to clarify the doubts

On 11/11/2017 at 11:25 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

I got the trophy a few minutes ago and i can guarantee that you don't need to have  all the bad and good status in a single character as some people say .. and i can guarantee that my zidane had 70% of good / bad status and the other characters had the rest. I was fighting the zombie whale and he gave zombie on the steiner and venom on the quina, after a few seconds I got the trophy

It's comulative to all the characters! i'm pretty sure my zidane never got a few of them, just said this to clarify the doubts

My last one was Regen on Zidane, despite the fact that I used Reis' Wind and gave Regen to other party members, like when I was with Freya/Steiner/Beatrix when you fight the Bandersnatches in Alexandria Castle. I don't think it's cumulative to all the characters, especially since it says to have a single character hit by them in the trophy description as well. :P

59 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

My last one was Regen on Zidane, despite the fact that I used Reis' Wind and gave Regen to other party members, like when I was with Freya/Steiner/Beatrix when you fight the Bandersnatches in Alexandria Castle. I don't think it's cumulative to all the characters, especially since it says to have a single character hit by them in the trophy description as well. :P

it is across all players i was trying to farm them on vivi and got the trophy at a point i didnt have him in the party 

• 3 months later...

I was inflicting everything on Zidane prior to this trophy popping. It popped after a basilisk had cast gradual petrify on Amarant, whom I never use; he was only in my party to use his Scissor Claws (added status of Venom) on Zidane. The basilisk never had the opportunity to cast gradual petrify on Zidane as it was dead before its next turn.

I can also confirm that you don't have to do it with one character.I was farming the trophy on Zidane but Amarant was the first who got doomed in Memoria and the trophy popped.On a side note, you can earn Another Man's Treasure in Treno by speaking to the waitress in the pub.No need to speak to Gilgamesh in Daguerreo

• 1 month later...

I really don't understand this trophy. How the hell do i inflict regen and haste if I don't have the weapon from Eiko that does it? im looking online and I can't enter the places where it says to buy them from the mogshop (desert palace and oilvert).

How do i make Quina learn auto-life ability from Gimme Cat? with an ability or something? How do you get abilities from enemies?

it's my final trophy.

8 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

I really don't understand this trophy. How the hell do i inflict regen and haste if I don't have the weapon from Eiko that does it? im looking online and I can't enter the places where it says to buy them from the mogshop (desert palace and oilvert).

How do i make Quina learn auto-life ability from Gimme Cat? with an ability or something? How do you get abilities from enemies?

it's my final trophy.

Regen and Haste should be white magic from either Dagger or Eiko. You learn it from weapons like you would any other abilities.

To get abilities for Quina you eat the enemies whenever they drop below a certain amount of health.

• Like 1

Just now, XIRCHRAD- said:

Regen and Haste should be white magic from either Dagger or Eiko. You learn it from weapons like you would any other abilities.

To get abilities for Quina you eat the enemies whenever they drop below a certain amount of health.

Yeah but i'm looking online for regen and haste and it says that you get them from the fairy flute. the only way to get fairy flute is buying it in the places i mentioned above, and i can't even enter them.

1 minute ago, linkdevivo said:

Yeah but i'm looking online for regen and haste and it says that you get them from the fairy flute. the only way to get fairy flute is buying it in the places i mentioned above, and i can't even enter them.

Haste you can get from "Emerald, Fairy Flute, Running Shoes"

Regen you can get from Fairy earrings or the flute.

I think you can either synth any of them or get some from the Treno Auction house.

If I remember, you can synth some Running shoes and the earrings at the black mage village

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XIRCHRAD- said:

Haste you can get from "Emerald, Fairy Flute, Running Shoes"

Regen you can get from Fairy earrings or the flute.

I think you can either synth any of them or get some from the Treno Auction house.

If I remember, you can synth some Running shoes and the earrings at the black mage village

thank you man. stupid guide i was using was wrong. You also helped me to get the 10000 kills on another thread. you have my thanks, xirchrad.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Posting here that either the trophy doesnt require one character to get all the status effects or the trophy is glitched. I used Zidane to get the status effects, last one needed was doom. Went to fight an ash and it used doom on Freya, causing the trophy to pop. I know Freya did not have all the status affects placed on her. 

• 2 weeks later...

@willythom88 You can get heat from crystal tiamats in the final areas before the last boss. But this trophy is definitely glitched. I did everything on https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6669-final-fantasy-ix/36-a-clean-bill-of-health down to a tee (except switched to a few different enemies because whale zombie and ash kept missing my Zidane for over 30 minutes with virus, venom, and doom) but the trophy hasn't popped. I'll try getting some of the statuses on other characters to see if it pops but this trophy straight sucks.

Edited by XxViPeRsXx