Justin__Harris

Game thoughts?

14 posts in this topic

Tbh, your post had me checking the game in utube, i had never heard of it before. This type of game is hard for me, because it seems like you need to have some "hand" skills 😅, i have to say, it kinda reminded me of hotline miami. I loved HM. I would probably enjoy this one too.....

9 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Tbh, your post had me checking the game in utube, i had never heard of it before. This type of game is hard for me, because it seems like you need to have some "hand" skills 1f605.png, i have to say, it kinda reminded me of hotline miami. I loved HM. I would probably enjoy this one too.....

Yeah I also hadn't heard of it, but saw a quick 'Before You Buy' about it on Gameranx's YouTube. They also made several comparisons to Hotline Miami. I haven't played that either, but I'm assuming it's another I should check out. But yeah, the style of this game looks amazing and that's what's got me so intrigued by it.

Now you kinda got me intrigued by it too LOL 😂 (wouldn't it be great to have ANOTHER HM btw..? 🤗)

This is one of the best twin stick shooters out there. If you like twin stick you're gonna love this game. I bought it because I love what Devolver publishes and i wanna support them and it was a great choice to buy it.

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

This is one of the best twin stick shooters out there. If you like twin stick you're gonna love this game. I bought it because I love what Devolver publishes and i wanna support them and it was a great choice to buy it.

Awesome. I believe I will be getting this in the near future. Thanks!! 👍

Nice! Hopefully you won't be disappointed when you get around to it. But Devolver Digital knows good indie games.

I have probably put a couple of hours into this game so far, whilst the artwork in this game is really very nice I am finding the gameplay abit dull, the guns literally do nothing and once you start getting further through the game the enemies start teleporting and dashing all over the place and it all becomes a little messy, I just find myself dashing around aimlessly, I doesn't seem either fun or tactical just a mess.

Edited by Munkian

9 hours ago, Munkian said:

I have probably put a couple of hours into this game so far, whilst the artwork in this game is really very nice I am finding the gameplay abit dull, the guns literally do nothing and once you start getting further through the game the enemies start teleporting and dashing all over the place and it all becomes a little messy, I just find myself dashing around aimlessly, I doesn't seem either fun or tactical just a mess.

Cool dude. Thank you for your honest opinion. Probably will end up getting it, but I'll be weary of that consideration.

Recently bought this game! Another cyberpunk vibe to keep me pumped for cyberpunk 2077 🤙🏻😎

The game makes me wish there was more recreational things to it than the one city and 3 quest givers. The Akira vibes are super strong. I'd rather have a open world, 3rd person, action RPG version of this game instead of Cyberpunk 2077. Don't @me.