Game thoughts?

Justin__Harris

not a terribly difficult game. definitely not a 7 like guide suggests. you can do an easy playthrough and breeze through majority of the game (some parts just requires certain skills to make it easier), and then do NG+ to get the rest of difficulty trophies while keeping all your unlocked skills. only had trouble with second/third to last boss fight but again made easy once you swap some skills around. you can change your skills around on the fly too, no commitment necessary!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atom1cMoose said:

not a terribly difficult game. definitely not a 7 like guide suggests. you can do an easy playthrough and breeze through majority of the game (some parts just requires certain skills to make it easier), and then do NG+ to get the rest of difficulty trophies while keeping all your unlocked skills.

The guide was written before NG+ was added. You used to have to complete Hard mode instead of NG+, and hard mode makes it a 7/10. Now that there's NG+ it's indeed easier.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just recently played it and completed my first blind play through on hard and found it to be a really enjoyable, it does have similar concepts to Hotline Miami but most twin stick shooters are but way different in what it is achieving to make it truly unique. I get some criticism that mid fight there’s audio ques and constant teleportation enemies to name a few and a okay story but I didn’t mind it and it’s one of better games of the twin stick genre and a awesome soundtrack. Totally recommend playing through this underrated gem as I am excited to see what’s reikon next game will do with Final Form in current development.

Edited by OKAIRI__
  • Like 2