Unobtainable Gold Brick

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, colia100 said:

So how the hell do you avtivate elemental powers in this game?!

You need electric to activate this switch but jay only does basic attacks.

The game does a poor job of explaining imo

You get them as you progress in the story. It'll be holding circle and targeting whatever it is.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, flashpool23 said:

You get them as you progress in the story. It'll be holding circle and targeting whatever it is.

Ok thx, but that means leavd the level and progress, which apparently could bug out the brick?

35 minutes ago, colia100 said:

Ok thx, but that means leavd the level and progress, which apparently could bug out the brick?

I just finished it myself. I recommend ignoring it and just passing the story, then in free play (the game doesn't need you to replay the story) just go to the map, which you can do whenever, and if you get to that specific tornado build then do it and switch to Jay to activate it. Otherwise, as long as you don't do the build, you're free to go in and out of the level as you please. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, flashpool23 said:

I just finished it myself. I recommend ignoring it and just passing the story, then in free play (the game doesn't need you to replay the story) just go to the map, which you can do whenever, and if you get to that specific tornado build then do it and switch to Jay to activate it. Otherwise, as long as you don't do the build, you're free to go in and out of the level as you please. 

Ok cool, i'll do it like that then ?, thx for the tip