Suggestion: Sub category for PSN sales

IntroPhenom

14 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I agree and all, but outside of the odd pricing error getting fixed up, you've usually got enough time to hit up the store and click the sales tabs. I check regularly, is no real effort.

Perhaps, but I was hoping a Sales section would assist in promoting sales in various regions, acting as a hub for those with multiple accounts, and saving the effort of visiting several different web sites.

I like the idea immensely. The PSN forum is pretty busy, so if I'm a day or two late for a sale thread, sometimes it's already been kicked to the second page.

One note: I hope that such a forum will be used exclusively for existing sales, as opposed to speculation (which, for the most part, seems to be awful these days, particularly for PS+ free games).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Perhaps, but I was hoping a Sales section would assist in promoting sales in various regions, acting as a hub for those with multiple accounts, and saving the effort of visiting several different web sites.

Oh it would, yeah. I think it's a great idea and it would benefit many people, not the least of which myself.

I didn't word my shit properly. I should try again. I'm in support of this fully, but I'm also in support of people bothering to do the two or three clicks needed to check the sales if they're genuinely interested. 

Like, Switch doesn't have a sales section yet. I will every few days run through the entire games lists on the eShop to see if anything's on sale that way, and even that only takes a minute or two.

On 10/1/2017 at 6:38 AM, DARKB1KE said:

While the info provided by these links is regarding sales, there's a twinge of irony in this response, since part of my motivation was to have a sales section on this website, and remove the need to direct to others.  One or two dedicated folks already take the time to list out the games and prices here in the psnprofiles.com forums, so having a Sales section would help keeps things neat and tidy.

Along those lines, I've been waiting for @angelgrievous to chime in...

• Like 1

I really like this. The PSN store runs horribly on my phone and I can't always find the sales thread on here (or know if it was made yet), so I often just check Reddit or some other website, but then I don't get to see the feedback of people saying what games are a good deal or pointing out hidden gems. 

I do like the idea of a PSN sales thread, but there's also a already a good place for that

psprices.com

a site run by a russian, that although having some quirks, it does provide alerts for price drops and price history, and you can make price alerts for multiple PSN stores in any region even for the same game. Very useful,

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

I do like the idea of a PSN sales thread, but there's also a already a good place for that

psprices.com

a site run by a russian, that although having some quirks, it does provide alerts for price drops and price history, and you can make price alerts for multiple PSN stores in any region even for the same game. Very useful,

True but I'd rather have a place to actually discuss sales.  PSprices is nice to alerts and price history but I don't think that takes away from how useful a subform woudl be.

• Like 1

@Sly Ripper Hello.  Pardon the interruption, but can you tell me how suggestions made by members are brought up for discussion whether to be implemented or not?  This idea seems quite popular and I'd like to act while it's still on folks' minds...and I'm a nut for sales.  (Pardon me once more if you have nothing to do with this.  I saw your name on another thread, saw 'Owner', and figured I'd reach out.)