Ending trophies glitched (NOW FIXED!)

rdhight

I have reached the end, made both choices, seen the credits, and neither the Greatest Gift nor Great Purge will pop. Plenty of others appeared just fine along the way.

Ran into a guy on the Runic forums who was having the same issue. I see by the stats that a couple people have gotten these, so they're not unobtainable to everyone, but beware.

EDIT 10/27: Runic has now patched the ending trophies!

Edited by rdhight

After you get Ascension, you climb up the

Spoiler

robot's arm and onto the floating tower, but there's a fast travel booth way up on top. You can still leave and travel around the world. You don't actually go into "ending mode" for real until you enter the dome on top of that final tower. Going through that door starts the cinematic where you make the final choice. As far as I can tell, there's no point of no return before that dome.

• Like 1

I deleted, reinstalled, checked for updates, did a second run. This one should have earned all five gold trophies, but I received only Invulnerable.

Have a ticket in with Runic tech support; I will update with what I hear from them. More people on their forums are reporting the same issue; it looks like it may be affecting Hunter as well.

EDIT: According to Runic support, "that looks like a bug. I will notify the developers so it can be fixed asap for a future patch." So... at least we've been promoted from the complaint list to the bug list!

Edited by rdhight
  • Like 1

Just now, narimanhabibagad said:

I didnt understand How peaple got this Gold trophies. I beat the game 7 time clock 2 hour 30 minute. I have just 1 gold trophy "Death under 5". I did everything Play in User 1, Play In Offline, Delete Game and complate again... Whats problem this F.... trophies((((

unfortunately games can sometimes have glitches that prevent trophy's from popping, some have severe consequences over others. i had to repeat one giant island because one trophy didn't want to work correctly :(. only problem is finding out when its too late.

If you know you have done everything for the various ending trophies, make a back up save before you finish. I had to retry one of the endings 6x before the trophy popped. For the speed run, death run, and no upgrade I did it all in one run and they popped up one after another. Guess I was lucky from what I’ve read here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atticuslake said:

If you know you have done everything for the various ending trophies, make a back up save before you finish. I had to retry one of the endings 6x before the trophy popped. For the speed run, death run, and no upgrade I did it all in one run and they popped up one after another. Guess I was lucky from what I’ve read here. 

How did you Retry?? Load your Save date from back up or just load game 6x time?

No I would exit game then d/l my back up save from online storage to overwrite the current files then try it again. If you are a ps plus member you get an online storage to create back ups with. Just be sure to turn off auto update for games you are creating your own backups for bc it will overwrite with a new file periodically otherwise. Hope that makes sense and/or helps you get the glitched trophies!

5 minutes ago, atticuslake said:

No I would exit game then d/l my back up save from online storage to overwrite the current files then try it again. If you are a ps plus member you get an online storage to create back ups with. Just be sure to turn off auto update for games you are creating your own backups for bc it will overwrite with a new file periodically otherwise. Hope that makes sense and/or helps you get the glitched trophies!

Thank You My Friend for Helping me)))Last quastion make a back up save in last Save Tower(or Statue)? when go to boss?

19 minutes ago, narimanhabibagad said:

Thank You My Friend for Helping me)))Last quastion make a back up save in last Save Tower(or Statue)? when go to boss?

Your are welcome! Yes at the last save spot on the tower wait for save icon to disappear then exit game, create back up. Finish the game, trophies popped right away for me. If you don’t see them d/l your back up save and try again.