heart of stone is glitched

Lordguwa

anyone else experiencing this problem and i don't know what the workaround to get around this would be :(.

edit: i have all provinces liberated

edit: didn't complete the game (last mission)

edit: i will try the idea of reliberating. there's something messed up if i have to do it all over again.

Edited by kingdrake2

16 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

anyone else experiencing this problem and i don't know what the workaround to get around this would be :(.

Make sure you did not forget a place, because there are places more difficult to find, if you are sure you went to every place try to reset a place and do it again and if none of the others methods works try a old save file. This never happened to me but im just trying to use what the game give us, hope it will help.

• Like 1

its been a while since i platted the game but isnt there a stat counter in there somewhere that says how many places are liberated etc. try looking in there you may have missed one, some places i thought for sure i got and went right past them and missed them. it should say something like " ## out of ## liberated " or something

also i cant remember the last mission, been a while, but you could always make a backup save on cloud or usb, and then finish the game and see if it works and then go back to a old save if needed

Edited by melodicmizery

nearly on the 3rd island my hopes that doing some of the liberation main missions will set things right or knocking out the defenses will jog the system into thinking i liberated the provinces in the area.

have accepted i may have to do a second run of liberation but only after i 100% everything in the game ie 64/66 trophy's first. will update if it somehow unlocks beforehand (seems it does happen just unlucky) shouldn't take more than 2 days at most if i have to go on plan 2.

Edited by kingdrake2

42 minutes ago, Lonewolf2783 said:

Complete the last mission and it should unlock...

if only that happened, i thank everyone for trying to give some helpful advice last mission was done yesterday. more concerned about the 100% achievement more than anything else at this time i can always go back and use coordinates to find the bases they aren't that bad to take down. though next time i will use a backup save so i shouldn't have to be facing the same issue if it happens round 2.

Edited by kingdrake2

59 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

if only that happened, i thank everyone for trying to give some helpful advice last mission was done yesterday. more concerned about the 100% achievement more than anything else at this time i can always go back and use coordinates to find the bases they aren't that bad to take down. though next time i will use a backup save so i shouldn't have to be facing the same issue if it happens round 2.

Just a guess, but did you get all the oil platforms? Some are quite hidden and can be overlooked. 

Since you did the final mission, what does your stats say? If liberation is 100% and it hasn't unlocked yet then I suppose it might be glitched. Otherwise I don't think you have to worry because I remember some of them were just well hidden - you can use this http://justcause3.guide/ to toggle the settlements in each province.

Interactive map eg:

Spoiler

xW3qol0.png

Took this on PC,

Spoiler

LCZ7fvX.png

Edited by Ac3NiNjA

did the second playthrough and good news the trophy popped. cant say for sure what caused the glitch won't ever know i guess :(.

this time i disabled the defenses on the centcom before doing that and one region prior.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem, the trophy did not pop and I have 100% regarding liberation, didn't miss any settlement either...

Maybe the DLC messed this one up, I have finished the story before I liberated Insula Striate...

So or so, I am screwed and it seems I have to start all over again, too... :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It popped for me after I cleared the last base fine. However looking at the stats in the progress tab it was still showing me as only 95% in Liberation. So I played the missions up to the FOW to disable the nuke, and checked again and it was still showing only 95% with 1 province still not complete. All of the list in the tab showed as being completed. So I exited the game and went back to title screen then went to continue and when the game reloaded it was at 100%.

Not the first time I have exited to title screen in the game either as I get the occasional enemy red triangle that wont disappear even though the enemy is dead.

So if you are having issues with the completion stuff I reckon a quick exit and continue might help.

Am glad this trophy popped though as its taken me weeks to clear all of the areas as the game is just so huge. Fun to play though. Now on to the last of the missions, collects and then I might have a bash at the 5 gears in everything but that last bit is probably a bit above my skill grade.

Shame the missions are a bit samey and annoying as the base infiltration stuff is great.

Beating Cent Com on the last island before disabling the nuke is a mayhemic experience.

Edited by Evertonian

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Zach said:

Ugh this trophy glitched for me. Can't wait to re-do it. :(

argh my warning didn't get to all in time. backing up save and maybe doing the main storyline toward the end probably is the saving grace.

8 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

argh my warning didn't get to all in time. backing up save and maybe doing the main storyline toward the end probably is the saving grace.

So it's smart to complete story first? Or just up to the point where you disable fow in the region for this trophy?

35 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

disabling the fow is enough. that stopped it from happening the second time.

Well I did that in my first playthrough. I also read that having dlc installed weirdly glitches trophy. I'm just gonna do a combination of everything, including what you suggested.

1) Delete game and save data

2) Reinstal without dlc

3) Play story up until disabling fow in last area

4) Do all settlements except for one

5) Backup save

6) Try unlocking trophy

1 hour ago, Zach said:

Well I did that in my first playthrough. I also read that having dlc installed weirdly glitches trophy. I'm just gonna do a combination of everything, including what you suggested.

1) Delete game and save data

2) Reinstal without dlc

3) Play story up until disabling fow in last area

4) Do all settlements except for one

5) Backup save

6) Try unlocking trophy

How fast can you do the story if you essentially speedrun it?

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

How fast can you do the story if you essentially speedrun it?

Speed run story plus liberating biggest island would take a minimum of 8hrs. I'm probably under-estimating though. :(