Red Dead Redemption 2 - Trailer 2

HeySumbode

He said Dutch so that would make this a prequel right? Which means John should make an appearance at some point? If so that would be pretty epic! There was always references of running in Dutch's gang in the first one so it kind of makes sense this would be about them times.

Looks good though! Will be a load of fun!

That suave looking dude with the black hair is Dutch, I'm like 98% sure lol. And the main dude, Mr. Morrigan, he was mentioned in past games.

Definitely seems like it's going to be a prequel that takes place at the height of Dutch's gang. Hopefully it'll bring back multiple protagonists, and planned out heists from gtav. That plot would be a perfect base for those things.

As for the multiple protagonists, the trailer did go out of it's way to introduce the kid with he dead father and the girl that stabbed that guys hand. They don't exactly look like Dutch's crew. Maybe they'll be the 2 others? I could live without the kid so I hope I'm wrong about him but w/e lol.

Edited by KingGuy420

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

That suave looking dude with the black hair is Dutch, I'm like 98% sure lol. And the main dude, Mr. Morrigan, he was mentioned in past games.

Definitely seems like it's going to be a prequel that takes place at the height of Dutch's gang. Hopefully it'll bring back multiple protagonists, and planned out heists from gtav. That plot would be a perfect base for those things.

As for the multiple protagonists, the trailer did go out of it's way to introduce the kid with he dead father and the girl that stabbed that guys hand. Maybe they'll be the 2 others? I could live without the kid so I hope I'm wrong about m but w/e lol.

Make it 100%, he says his name near the end. :P  

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

The graphics are horrible imo it looks like a PS3 game. It almost makes me feel like they didn't improve the graphics except for the characters and even then they just look "ok" compared to most AAA games. I'm not judging a game by his graphics but I believe we could expect better from such a huge company.

Well, the game comes out next spring (assuming there isn't another delay), so there's time to fix that. I thought it looked good, but beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

• Like 1

The graphics are horrible imo it looks like a PS3 game. It almost makes me feel like they didn't improve the graphics except for the characters and even then they just look "ok" compared to most AAA games. I'm not judging a game by his graphics but I believe we could expect better from such a huge company.

... Have you loaded RDR on ps3 recently?

• Like 3

Ok Helen Keller.....

Looks amazing. I actually wanted Landon Ricketts to be the protag but I'm happy with Dutch and his gang, wasn't a young John Marston running with them at some point? I seem to remember hearing that being mentioned at some point in RDR. I don't normally buy games on release day but this'll be one of the exceptions. 

15 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Hopefully it'll bring back multiple protagonists, and planned out heists from gtav. That plot would be a perfect base for those things.

You've made me want this game ? If it will be so, I guess western never will be boring again.

Also saw the add in gta online, rare thing.

7 hours ago, Chansey said:

Well, the game comes out next spring (assuming there isn't another delay), so there's time to fix that. I thought it looked good, but beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe I just have a problem with the graphic style but it reminds me a lot of GTA V (and I played it on PS3...) but I hope they improve the game's graphics before its release so I can enjoy it even more :)

Edited by itachi-destroyer

2 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Maybe I just have a problem with the graphic style but it reminds me a lot of GTA V (and I played it on PS3...) but I hope they improve the game's graphics before its release so I can enjoy it even more :)

You obviously haven't played your PS3 in awhile if you think this looks like a PS3 game lmao

• Like 2