Red Dead Redemption 2 - Trailer 2

HeySumbode

30 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

You obviously haven't played your PS3 in awhile if you think this looks like a PS3 game lmao

Or maybe you're just a blind rockstar fanboy ? :) 

I play with my PS3 regularly and I can definitely say that RdR 2 doesn't look amazing at all. You can keep laughing I'm not going to answer stupid messages like yours anymore :) 

12 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

The graphics are horrible imo it looks like a PS3 game. It almost makes me feel like they didn't improve the graphics except for the characters and even then they just look "ok" compared to most AAA games. I'm not judging a game by his graphics but I believe we could expect better from such a huge company.

Mate no game on the PS3 looked as good as this. Not even The Last of Us.

Anyway im hyped as fuck :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Or maybe you're just a blind rockstar fanboy ? :) 

I play with my PS3 regularly and I can definitely say that RdR 2 doesn't look amazing at all. You can keep laughing I'm not going to answer stupid messages like yours anymore :) 

In what way am I a fanboy for stating the obvious that this game looks graphically good? And the only blind one here is you apparently lol

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2

I'm so hyped for RDR2, absolutely loved the first one. The only thing that has me a bit worried is if Rockstar sacrifices the single player for online like it has done with GTA V. I mean, the single player for GTA V was still great but I can't help to think that more could've come from it. 

• 4 weeks later...