Most Anticipated Games?

el_dritchs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stay whether these games are in the upcoming section or not and I'm pretty sure some will be be but here goes.

Basically year of the RPG for me. In no particular order

Star Ocean: The Divine Force

Always enjoy the star ocean games even if they aren't the greatest games. Combat has always been enjoyable to me even if the stories can be a bit all over the place at times. Played the demo which was decent enough so yeah looking forward to this.

Suikoden 1 & 2 HD Remaster:

One of my favourite series of all time so no wonder this high anticipated for me. Liked what been shown of the upgrades so far except the battle U.I but that isn't really a problem as the the story and characters are what make this series so good. Trophies will be nice bonus to have on my list. 

Eiyuden Chronicles hundred heroes:

The spiritual successor to suikoden so yeah. Has lots of the original members of suikoden working on it and the trailers that have been shown have really made me believe this will be great. Kickstarter games can always be a bit hit or miss which is why I wouldn't fund them but this looks like its going to be a hit. About to start playing eiyuden rising to get an introduction to the world. 

Megaman man battle network collection. 

The best of the megaman sub series of games. Another retro series getting some well needed love. All of them are solid games (except 4). Now the trophies could be interesting for them as anyone that has tried to 100%(getting all stars on a save file) them knows they can be quite the grind and easily 100+h for each game. Guess we will have to wait and see if they decide to put trophies for all the star in but i suspect that won't be the case.

Honourable mentions

Final fantasy 7 crisis core Reunion 

Final fantasy 7 Rebirth

Final fantasy XVI

Grouped these as why Final fantasy has in the past been a must buy I haven't been massively impressed by them in recent times. Crisis core was a good game but no massive urge to replay it. I'm in the camp of what the fuck was that when it comes the FF7 Remake so yeah that killed my desire for it the rest of it. Haven't really been impressed by what been shown of FF XVI either so yeah its still a wait and see game for me.

I seem to have put way more effect in to this then others lol but hey ho. 

• Like 1

God of War: Ragnarok is the only 2022 game left on my most anticipated list but I'm not getting it day 1, everything else is coming next year (or later), such as.

AEW: Fight Forever

Hogwarts Legacy

Spider-Man 2

Wolverine

Robocop: Rogue City

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Mass Effect 4

BioShock 4

• 3 weeks later...