Trophy help thread

aZombieDictator

Just posting this up here now so if I find out how to unlock some of the trophies I'll post them here and anyone else that finds stuff go ahead and post it.

But so far it seems nothing is missable except no deaths. But I'm curious if when you beat the game if you can play hard mode then do a no death easy mode with all upgrades and still have the trophies pop. I'm hoping you don't have to start a new game to get those.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

But I'm curious if when you beat the game if you can play hard mode then do a no death easy mode with all upgrades and still have the trophies pop. I'm hoping you don't have to start a new game to get those.

You have to start a new game for no death trophy.

1 hour ago, AlexJones_Bankai said:

Sorry to interupt the topic a little bit - is this game any good to play? 
Been interested but I'd rather have opinions from those who have played it before I buy it :)

Any info would be cool, cheers.

If you like twin sticks you'll love this game. It's one of the best twin stick shooters out there. The environment and characters are really cool too. Along with there being lots of skills to play with which really changes the gameplay up.

11 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

If you like twin sticks you'll love this game. It's one of the best twin stick shooters out there. The environment and characters are really cool too. Along with there being lots of skills to play with which really changes the gameplay up.

Awesome :)
Thank you for getting back to me, how long is 1 playthrough roughly? 

The 'Gotta get pumped!' trophy is quite amusing. You must do 1003 push ups. I finished the game on normal and didn't see any prompts or the like that had anything to do with push ups. Started my hard play through and had a brain wave... simply push 'up' on the d pad and the protagonist starts doing push ups. Hold it down for 15 minutes or so and the bronze trophy will be yours. 

Edited by Sayaaaargh87

I was wondering how you unlocked that one. I'm sitting and 60% and not sure if I'll go back yet.

Also killing all angels and corpses piles, just make sure you look through everything in hell and destroy the three angels at the final boss.

I was wondering how you unlocked that one. I'm sitting and 60% and not sure if I'll go back yet.

Also killing all angels and corpses piles, just make sure you look through everything in hell and destroy the three angels at the final boss.

I'm missing one fortune token though. Looked literally everywhere for it and couldn't find it.

5 hours ago, Munkian said:

Anyone kow do you unlock the CAT PERSON trophy? I have hacked all the cats and it's says completed under all 3 of them yet I didn't get the trophy.

Talke to Holligan after you hack all the cats

Edited by z-Blazee

Thanks, I got it that time, must have missed doing that :(. Is there any other requirements for killing all the angels other than blowing them up? I don't get it I have done it on 3 playthroughs now and still not got the trophy. Also the dead piles of bodies I have burned all those and not got that trophy either.

2 hours ago, Munkian said:

Thanks, I got it that time, must have missed doing that :(. Is there any other requirements for killing all the angels other than blowing them up? I don't get it I have done it on 3 playthroughs now and still not got the trophy. Also the dead piles of bodies I have burned all those and not got that trophy either.

I guess you missing the last angel in Mother's womb level. After you kill Trafficking don't go left, go right and you will find the last angel, dead hosts piles and coin.