Take a journey back to your 1st 10 platinums!

The_Kopite

My first 10 plats were all on ps3:

1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

4. Sly 2: Band of Thieves

5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

6. Terminator: Salvation

7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

8. Trine 2

9. God of War III

10. Anarchy: Rush Hour

• Like 3

I only got back into video games in November of last year and started seriously trophy hunting in January. Had I known about the trophy milestones before I reached 10 platinums, I likely would have done #10 differently, but either way:

#1) DOOM

#2) Life Is Strange

#3) Dust: An Elysian Tail

#4) The Walking Dead: Season One

#5) Bastion

#6) Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations

#7) Transistor

#8) Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

#9) PaRappa the Rapper Remastered
#10) Stardust Vanguards

*all on PS4

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Like 3

I played my first 6 platinumed games on PS3. My first 10 plats are:

1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

3. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

4.  Assassin's Creed II

5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

6. Assassin's Creed Revelations

7. Lone Survivor

8. Terrarria

9. God of War (Vita)

10. God of War II (Vita)

• Like 4

Mine were all on PS3;

1) Burnout Paradise

2) Godfather 2

3) Cabela's Outdoor Adventures

4) Borderlands

5) Assassin's Creed 2

6) Battlefield Bad Company 2

7) NCAA 10

8) Red Dead Redemption

9) Modnation Racers

10) Lego Harry Potter 1-4

...a very diverse list as I look back.

• Like 3

All on ps3:

1. Okami... first game i looked at the trophy list and thought i can do this... nearly done this in one playthrough but missed one trophy (completing all 4 kill lists) (2013)

2. ICO... nice game, easy after a full playthrough but doing it in under 2 hours was the difficult part (2014)

3. Assassin's Creed II... everyone has this one i heard... ok maybe not Dave :P .... AC II Trilogy are the best... (2014)

4. The Walking Dead Season 1... awesome game i thought back then and one of the worst endings i played so far... Telltale on the height of their work (2014)

5. L.A. Noire... amazing facial graphics, interesting story... open world boring though (2015)

6. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory... among my all time favorites... couldn't play it on the pc anymore so i bought it on ps3 again and getting the plat was super easy because i knew this game inside out (2015)

7. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.. the worst of the Splinter Cell Trilogy because two trophies glitched a few times and i needed 9 playthroughs to get it :( (2015)

8. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow... didn't like it as much as SPCT but getting the platinum trophy was much easier as in TCSP as no glitches occured :D (2015)

9. God of War... OMG the challenges of the Gods were difficult as hell... i gave up on #10 after 6 hours and a total time of 10 hours... on 2nd attempt i got all challenges in 4 hours... such a happy moment (2015)

10. Heavy Rain... a masterpiece of storytelling with so many endings... most of them depressing though... and yeah a few flaws in the storyline too...

I think besides The Walking Dead only for Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory i ddin't need trophy guide just looked at the trophy list...for all others i needed much help to get the plat.... Awesome journey in all cases with joy and anger likewise...

• Like 3

Most of my first 10 plats are pretty lame, but there are a few gems in there at least. :P

PS3

• Minecraft
  • The Walking Dead
  • Tomb Raider
  • Remember Me
  • Okami HD
  • Trine 2
  • Mini Ninjas
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • The Wolf Among Us

Vita

• Gravity Rush

I was late the the whole trophy hunting thing since I played on 360 for most of last gen, so I was kinda self-conscious of my plat/trophy count when I first started. :P I was more concerned with raising those two things as quickly as I could rather than getting quality platinums. Still, Gravity Rush and Okami HD are the ones that stand out to me. Even today, they are some of my favourite games.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

Mine were all on PS3.

1. Tekken Tag Tournament HD - dec 2011
  2. Brink - dec 2011
  3. Motorstorm RC - mar 2012
  4. Rayman Origins - mar 2012
  5. Dead Nation - mar 2012
  6. Sly Cooper 1 - april 2012
  7. Trine 2 - april 2012
  8. Darksiders - april 2012
  9. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - april 2012
  10. God of war 3 - may 2012
Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

1. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - Amazing game, I got the platinum trophy without even trying because it's extremely easy, this was a long time before I started caring about trophies.

2. Tomb Raider: Legend - Another great game, and this time it was a platinum I actively went for. I loved the game and it's an easy platinum so I thought I'd give trophy hunting a try. I enjoyed it but didn't bother with any other games until 2 years later when I got my third plat, in 2013

3. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - The LEGO Batman trilogy are the most consistent when it comes to high quality LEGO games, and I loved the game enough to go for 100% regardless of trophies. With Sly 4 just around the corner, a game I had waited 8 years for and a game I wanted to get as much out of as possible, I figured I'd practice trophy hunting in preparation with this game.

4. Ratchet & Clank - Another fantastic game. LEGO Batman had made me realize that trophy hunting was actually quite fun (although I still wasn't too into it at that point), so I decided to do Ratchet & Clank because it was a game I didn't get around to completing on PS2 and I wanted to finally complete it on PS3, and I enjoyed it enough to go after the trophies as well.

5. Sly 2: Band of Thieves - In preparation for Sly 4, I decided to go back and plat the other 2 Sly games that I didn't get around to doing before.

6. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - ^

7. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - A game I loved and had beaten multiple times on PS2, I earned the platinum naturally just going for 100% in-game, which is a very fun journey.

8. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando - And here was my introduction to the concept of "grinding". Getting all weapons to max, and character level to max, was quite the task for me back then, but I loved the game and wanted to see it through to the end.

9. Tomb Raider: Anniversary - My favourite Tomb Raider game excluding the originals, I had a blast platting this but it took much longer than Legend as I found it quite a bit harder thanks to no death trophies and time trials. Certainly nothing impossible though, I was just inexperienced.

10. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - And this is the game that I began actively trophy hunting for in the first place, preparing myself for trophy hunting with games like LEGO Batman just to know what to expect for this game in particular, and it cemented my enjoyment of the hobby and made it a more prominent part of my gaming time than it was for the previous 9 plats. I loved every inch of this game, I know it wasn't very popular among fans but it was worth the 8 year wait and I'll always remember it for the game that really began my journey into the trophy hunter I am today. If only there had been a Sly 5 to carry on from that cliffhanger...

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

All of mine were on the PS3. I can't believe it's been five years since I got my first one.

1. inFamous 2 (February 2012)

2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (July 2012)

3. inFamous (August 2012)

4. Uncharted 3: Among Thieves (December 2012)

5. NCIS: The Game (December 2012)

6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (June 2013)

7. L.A. Noire (November 2013)

8. Sleeping Dogs (November 2013)

9. Prototype 2 (March 2014)

10. XBLAZE Code: Embryo (January 2016)

• Like 4

1. Uncharted  (March 19 2010)
  2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  3. Heavy Rain
  4. Dragon Age Origins
  5. Red Dead Redemption
  6. Assassin's Creed II
  7. Resident Evil 5
  8. Uncharted 3
  9. Far Cry 3
  10. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (February 7th 2013)

It were busy times back then without much time to play games. Those ten games do represent my general taste in games quite well. I like story-heavy games and/or turn based strategy games.

• Like 2