Take a journey back to your 1st 10 platinums!

The_Kopite

Dont have many yet but my first 10 were -

1. Final Fantasy Type 0 - Got this one before i really got into playing this gen. Was just short and simple to do so. Failed to meet expectations of a FF game though.

2. Dragon Age Inquisition - First plat after my interest in OsRs faded and i got into playing consoles again. Nightmare can be made an absolute joke so its an easy one as well. Favorite game of the series.

3. Final Fantasy X - 2nd favorite game in my favorite series. Closes in on 100 hours to plat but like all my other plats - easy. As all my plats are easy i think ill go ahead and stop commenting that for this post x_x

4. Nights of Azure - Normally wouldnt even consider getting a game with no dub but i was looking to try out stuff i never really played before. An okay game at best though.

5. Tales of Zestiria - My first Tales game and excluding remasters and the like this game rates as my 3rd favorite for the gen. Is also the game that put characters into rating as nearly the same level of importance as gameplay to me for gaming overall. Theres occasionally a character here and there that i love but never the bulk of the party before. Adds so much.

6. Infamous Second Son - My first Infamous game but dont consider it anything particularly special. A quick plat though.

7. Watch Dogs - Am one of the few who didnt dislike Aiden apparently but ah well. Decent game and had better antagonists than its sequel did imo.

8. Far Cry 4 - First Far Cry game and am looking forward to 5 as a result of this one. Loved Pagan and apparently 3's antagonist stole the show also so am looking forward to 5's.

9. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Had no new games to play and it was free. Id regret the time spent if i had to pay anything for it. I had no desire to know what it was like to make snails envious at how slow i could move. "Run" button didnt do anywhere near enough. An extremely quick plat serves as its silver lining i guess.

10. Bloodborne - First souls like game and my game of the generation so far. The talk of how difficult this game was nearly put me off playing it all...only to play it and find that they vastly over exaggerated. If someone like me who never previously played any game that even tried to be difficult can handle the game without much issue then just about anyone else should be able to as well. But different play styles or such i guess?

• Like 1

Nice topic. Hits the gaming nostalgia button.

Before I was trophy hunting, I was an achievement hunter when these digital, permanent record points was started on Xbox 360. It sure started a new trend in gaming. Anyways, my first ten PlayStation platinums:

1) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (12/17/2012)

I had play first the game that Xbox fans were jealous of.

2) Assassin's Creed 2 (1/2/2013)

The first of my Platinum/1000 double dips.

3) Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (1/30/2013)

Double dip #2

4) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2/19/2013)

Loving this PlayStation-exclusive series.

5) Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (5/2/2013)

Felt great to play this JRPG with an old school JRPG feel.

6) Tekken Tag Tournament HD (5/16/2013)

Used to play this hardcore in the arcades back in the day. It's nice to get a platinum for it years later.

7) uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (6/22/2013)

The uDraw Tablet was clearanced at Target for $14...

8) Pictionary Ultimate Edition (7/24/2013)

... and it's fellow uDraw game was clearances at $5.

9) Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (8/4/2013)

I never 1000ed it on 360. It was great to finally complete it.

10) Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (9/2/2013)

Great game, boring looking 10th platinum milestone.

This topic got me nostalgic on my first ten Xbox Base Game 1000s, aka Xbox platinums. I fired up the 360 just to note them lol.

1) Fight Night Round 3 (4/15/2007)

The grandfather of my platinum/1000 life.

2) TMNT (6/20/2007)

I heard it was an easy 1000. It was actually pretty fun too.

3) Tenchu Z (7/3/2007)

One of From Software's earliest games.

4) Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End (4/23/2007)

I'm a big fan of the movie franchise. The game? Uhh... the graphics were really good.

5) DiRT (4/26/2008)

It was a little over a year till I got my next 1000. 

6) SoulCalibur 4 (8/28/2008)

I really loved the Soul series. I was the first Platinum Edgemaster of the Phoenix in SoulCalibur 2 at Family Fun Arcade in Granada Hills, CA USA (one of the American FGC's most popular arcades before they closed down).

7) Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth (10/20/2008)

Probably THE FIRST easy completion game. Three minutes to 1000.

8) NBA 2K6 (10/28/2008)

Probably the last time the NBA 2K series was an easy completion.

9) Naruto: The Broken Bond (1/4/2009)

Playstation really missed out on this Ubisoft Xbox 360 exclusive.

10) Dead Space (2/21/2009)

Such an awesome game.

Now if Nintendo will implement their own brand of trophies/achievements...

• Like 1

My first 10 plantinums are:

1: Final Fantasy XIII (Ps3)

2: Dante's Inferno (Ps3)

3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Ps3)

4: Borderlands (Ps3)

5: Plants vs. Zombies (Vita)

6: Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

7: White Knight Chronicles II (Ps3)

8: Tales of Xilia (Ps3)

9: Borderlands 2 (Ps3)

10: Soul Calibur 2 HD Online (Ps3)

Edited by locutus442
fixed a typo
  • Like 1

My first 10 platinum, all on PS4 (for this account)

1. Bully

Quite an easy platinum, need to grind a bit for the skate board travel trophy

2. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Love this game, and I already plat this back on PS3 so no problem getting it again

3. God of War III Remastered

I used the skip glitch on this one, did rage a few times during the challenges

4. inFamous Second Son

Pretty easy as well

5. Watch_Dogs

One of my favorite, I remember using the free trial of PS Plus to plat this one

6. Fallout 4

Nothing hard aside from the settlement happiness trophy

7. Tales from the Borderlands

Nothing much, just go from A to Z and get the platinum

8. Game of Thrones

Better story than Tales Borderlands imo

9. Grim Fandango Remastered

Don't like it much, just rush through everything to get the plat

10. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Pretty nice game, but the destroy objects with the cart trophy is so stupid

• Like 1

I started my trophy career with my PS4. Never owned a PS3 or Vita then but after I got addicted to trophies I bought a PS3 and Vita after I have enough PS+ games for each console I liked :D

The order is the correct order in which way I achieved the first 10 platinums. To be honest I didn´t have the Money for other games so I platinumed nearly everything that was possible for me :D 

1. Knack

2. Watch Dogs

3. InFamous Second Son

4. Far Cry 4

5. InFamous First Light

6. Dragon Age: Inquisition

7. Transistor

8. Rogue Legacy

9. Apotheon

10. Oddworld: New ´n´ Tasty (Still my rarest platinum so far) 

What a cool idea! Here are my first 10 platinums, which were all on PS3:

01: Tekken 6 - 2010

02: God Of War III - 2010

03: Assassin's Creed II - 2010

04: LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 - 2010

05: Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time - 2010

06: The Sims 3 - 2011

07: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 2011

08: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 2012 (still my all time favourite game)

09: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 - 2012

10: God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - 2012

1. I remember my first one was Tony Hawk HD for PS3 in 2012. Being the Hawkhead I am, it's no surprise I would pop this one naturally. Plus it's a piss easy list.

2. Few months later there was Call of Duty: Classic for PS3. Decent enough game. Difficulty didn't stack though so I had to beat it on veteran, then go back and use some weird little loophole to change difficulties and checkpoint near the end of the last level instead of starting over with the new difficulty. Sort of cheated that plat I guess, but I feel cheated by not stacking difficulties so fuck it.

3. Next up was Trine 2 for PS3. A game I got from Plus and had no interest in, which can mean only one thing, this was the dawn of the trophy hunt. Never finished it, but I actually enjoyed the 8 hours or so I spent playing it before platinuming. One of these days I'll go back and finish it up.

At some point in these three, my friend got the plat in Dark Souls, which prompted me to get 2 plats and be in front of him. It was 5 years ago and I don't really remember, but I'd wager that's what made me plat Trine, which in turn led to a while of going after dem plats. #RecoveredTrophyHunter

4. Duke Nukem Forever for PS3. I fucking loved the Duke, and I thoroughly enjoyed this entry too, but God damn, that pinball trophy nearly made me take a nearby golf club to the TV on countless occasions. Not sure if I just sucked or if it was broken or what, but I've heard many a similar story so I'll assume a bit of both. Otherwise a really underrated game. I'm not blind, I know why it has the rep it does, but if you take everything away and just look at it as a fun little FPS that doesn't take itself super seriously, Duke Forever is a good time.

5. Terminator Salvation on PS3. I actually bought the game months earlier on my 360 for like 5 bucks but only played the first two levels. I saw it cheap on PS3 and was just a trophy hunting fetus so I jumped on. Much like Duke, I don't think this game deserves all the rep it got, however, unlike Duke, this can be beat in 4 hours no trouble and should have been a budget release. Helps that I'm a big Terminator fan, and enjoyed the shit out of Salvation (the movie) at the time. Even Arnie coming back couldn't save Genisys though.

6. Sly Cooper on PS3. Got it from Plus. Had played it previously. Went back in for trophies. What more need be said. It's a classic. Where's the damn Sly movie, Sony?

7. Sly 2: Band of Thieves for PS3, right after I plat'd Sly 1, the Sly trilogy went on sale for 11 bucks, when each title was 15 at the time, it was a no brainer. So I bought the lot. Interestingly enough Sly 1 didn't turn up as a purchase as I already had it on Plus, so a year or two later when I was at my then-girlfriend's house I tried to download it to her PS3 because I thought it would be up her alley and couldn't find it. Anyway, long story short I rang Sony and they ran it through as another purchase and got me a new copy, and now I have a baby with that girl, so, you know, yay Sly?

8. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified, first one for the mighty Vita. Oddly low plat percentage, but then I guess it was one of the few Vita games that broke a million sales, and it was simultaneously one of the worst Vita games so I guess most people didn't stick around. Such wasted potential. That being said, I never had trouble finding a game, and even though it was half the damn size, portable Nuke Town was always fun.

9. Gravity Rush on ze little Vita baby. Good game, distinctly remember playing it for about an hour while waiting in Centrelink. Hell, I might have even platinum'd it in there. Centrelink is useless, Gravity Rush is not. There you go. Good reviews.

10. Uncharted: Golden Abyss clearly I was into my Vita at this point. Awesome game, ended up getting me into the rest of the series and have since platinum'd 1 (twice), 3, this one, and 4. Will dive back into Lost Legacy at some point, and eventually will plat number 2, I wanted to play it the other day but for some reason my Nate Drake collection disc is shit and doesn't wanna work.

Well. There you go. 3 are Vita games. So if that tiny piece of skewed information is anything to go off, a third of my games at that point were on Vita. That's not at all true, but the stats don't lie. Also, the first plat was October 19, 2012. The last plat was July 1, 2013. Just under 9 months to hit ten of them.

• Like 1

Let's see:

• 1: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
  • 2: Katamari Forever
  • 3: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
  • 4: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
  • 5: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (PS3)
  • 6: Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
  • 7: Persona 4 Dancing All Night
  • 8: Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
  • 9: Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls
  • 10: Sega Mega Drive Collection

Also, I actually only got 2 platinums each in 2015 and 2016... and no trophies at all between 10th September 2015 and 15th March 2016. (The 2 last ones on the list are from 2017 so I've really gotten better at gaining those plats this year x3)

• Like 1

This is an awesome idea! Lemme drop a list of my 1st 10 platinums.

1. Saints Row: The Third: Kingpin -  19th April 2012

Spoiler

Solid game. I actually achieved this without too much thinking, as it was the first attempt at actually trying to 100% a game, for fun. Didnt even know what trophies really were back then, lol. Can definitely recommend this if youre looking for a decent free-roam title, as its super cheap nowadays and a cakewalk to complete.

2. Burnout Paradise: Burnout Paradise Elite - 2nd December 2012

Spoiler

This game is probably the best out of the entire list here. AMAZING, is the word that you can perfectly describe this game with. Ive had a blast with this from start to finish, one of the best racing titles on PS3 IMO. Just like SR3 - its super cheap nowadays and servers are still up, so just go get this if you have a PS3. You will not regret it. AT ALL.

Also, shit. This couldve actually been my first platinum but i abandoned the game for like 3 years for no reason and forgot to pick up the last offline trophy, :lol: 

3. Sleeping Dogs (PS3): Hong Kong Legend -  - 5th January 2013

Spoiler

I received this as a christmas gift from one of my friends, god - it was a good gift. Very good free-roam game with some sweet combat. It isnt the best freeroam game ive ever played (*cough*JUSTCAUSE2IMO*cough*) but its definitely a good way to waste your time with. If you have a PS4, pick up the definitive edition. more bang for your buck! 

4. WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2010 - PLATINUM - 5th March 2014

Spoiler

Okay, now we are getting to the shitty trophy games. Atleast, Its what i consider this game to be. I have no clue why i picked this up. Was a fan of WWE a few years back and thought this might be a good idea to re-visit. God, it was not. Poor story, awful gameplay. Just dont pick this up unless you want to put yourself through a borefest of a game for an easy plat.

5. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - DOA5 Last Round Master - 1st March 2015

Spoiler

Ayy! First fighting game plat! Never knew i actually obtained one so early. Fighting games need more love, okay?

Anyway, great game for people that wanna try out fighting games. Super beginner-friendly IMO, and had no real trouble with the plat. Smooth controls, good selection of fighters with varying fighting styles, and cameos from Virtua Fighter. Goood stuff.

Also - boobs. shake. a. fuckton. itsNOTEVENNORMAL

6. Rocket League - Virtuoso - 12th August 2015

Spoiler

Ah, one of the best PS+ games (PS4-wise) - Its FIFA, but actually enjoyable. and - with cars. I dont know how they made it work, but they did. Spent hours and hours playing this for fun, and the devs still add trophies to the game, so its definitely worth a check if you want a unique game to try out!

7. The Walking Dead - The Walking Dead (ok good name) - 16th August 2015

Spoiler

Although this was an great game and an easy platinum, (Complete the game and ta-dah, platinum done) I wasnt too keen on the gameplay. Point and Click-like games are just not my thing. Story was superb though. Dont plan to re-visit the other seasons, as ive heard that they are unfortunately worse than this one. Still amazing though.

8. Need for Speed (2015) - Platinum Trophy - 5th December 2015

Spoiler

I thought this game would be NFS´s comeback into the tuner era that they had back with Underground 1,2,Most Wanted and Carbon. Unfortunately, it was just a poor attempt at trying to re-create these games.

I liked it tons when I first got my hands on it, but after the second or third hour - my excitement for it was practically gone. Poor customization, Handling was ass to say the least, The story was just live-action crap that didnt make sense, and there wasnt much to do after completion of the story. 

I shouldve actually learned a while back before the game released, because i was invited to the Closed Beta....Unfortunately, My excitement and hype for this - blinded me basically, and i bought it without looking at reviews. Well, atleast i DO know what to do now, ;) 

9. Virtues Last Reward - Virtues Last Reward (again, GREAT NAME) - 26th December 2015

Spoiler

I really liked this, it was my first ever VN. Got it for free from PS+, but unfortunately, I dont remember much from it at all. The puzzles were certainly challenging and the story was solid. Would love to hop and try out the other Zero Escape games, but havent found the time to.

10. DRIVECLUB - #UniteInSpeed - 29th December 2015

Spoiler

I guess I was the only one who really liked this? Bought it for somewhere around 10-15 Euros + Season Pass included, and it was trophy heaven, basically. lol

The game is absolutely stunning, makes me wish that the development studio behind this would stay up longer and make more games with this engine. 

Handling was okay, but you could get used to it after a while. Its definitely one-of-a-kind, for sure.

The Career (or Tour as it was called in this) Mode wasnt anything too special. Play Event A - go to Event B - If youve won enough stars, go complete Cup A. Repeat over and over.

Content-wise it was solid though. Good car selection + DLC, and the tracks were a joy to drive on, anytime.

Thats all of em. :) 

My first 10 plats are all from PS3, namely

1. Assassin's Creed II
  2. Dante's Inferno
  3. Heavy Rain
  4. Skyrim
  5. Sleeping Dogs
  6. The Walking Dead Season One
  7. Okami HD
  8. Hitman Absolution
  9. Saints Row The Third
  10. Need for Speed Most Wanted

And you can clearly see the time where I subscribed to PS+ again by that xD My second and fourth platinum were borrowed from a friend, then I stopped reading comics because "I could easily make € 5 be worth much more than half an hour" buying games on sale...And now I'm here, with more than 200 games in the backlog and enough time to play only one for a few hours a day. I'll deplete it when I'll be in retirement xD 

Mine were all PS3 as well, in order of first to last;

- CSI Fatal Conspiracy
- Thomas Was Alone

- Final Fantasy XIII

- Bleach: Soul Ressureccion
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors

- Infamous: Festival of Blood
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red

- Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Well here's my list: in chronological order (All PS3):

1: Motorstorm: Apocalypse (urgh the multiplayer grind but overall fun game)

2: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Really liked the special ops)

3: Borderlands (great game and can't enough of it)

4: Infamous 2 (just a normal game. Little bitt bothered by having to play it a second time only for the good/bad karma)

5: Sleeping Dogs (This game is totally awesome, really like the yakuza style mixed with a little bit of saints row)

6: Just Cause 2 (finding all 104 vehicles took me a while and doing it on hardcore)

7: Farcry 3 (liked the jungle setting, the 'bad' ending and that crazy mohawk guy)

8: Spec ops: The Line (Wow, just Wow. A true hidden gem that first looks like a normal shooter but later in the game you'll understand why it's so good. God the choices I had to make)

9: Battlefield 4 (Liked the multiplayer and was in the mood to plat it)

10: Dark souls II: (I was 100% determined to plat this one because everyone said these games are monsterly hard but If you know how to play it, you can get a long way. Trying to play demon souls but I really hate the RNG of the stones you have to collect for upgrading the weapons)

Well this was my list :)

Edited by QrazorQ
  • Like 1

First 10? That takes me back!

1. Fallout 3 (March 24th, 2009)
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires (July 22nd, 2009)
  3. Disgaea 3 (August 20th, 2009)
  4. Cabela's Outdoor Adventures (September 12th, 2009)
  5. Rock Band 2 (September 13th, 2009)
  6. Mini Ninjas (September 16th, 2009)
  7. Batman: Arkham Asylum (October 11th, 2009)
  8. Dragon Age: Origins (November 18th, 2009)
  9. Demon's Souls (January 10th, 2010)
  10. Bakugan Battle Brawlers (February 2nd, 2009)

Hmmm. I thought all of my early plats were pretty soft, but there are some good, difficult plats in that list.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

1. Burnout Paradise

2. Hannah Montana The Movie

3. Assassins Creed 2

4. Megamind

5. PDC World Championship Darts Pro Tour

6. Cars 2

7. Cars Race O Rama

8. Rugby World Cup 2011

9. Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

10. NCIS

Some pretty easy completions in there and some funs ones too, especially numbers 1 and 9.  Still cant believe I played through number 2.

Edited by gypsymuffin
  • Like 1

My first 10 are all PS4...actually I've only ever owned a PS4 so of course they are all PS4 games lol

1. Watch_Dogs. My first platinum. Thus began my slow descent into trophy hunting #noregrets

2. Amazing Spider-Man 2. I think this game has a 4/10 on metacritic. Not sure how long the stick was that was wedged up these reviewers arses. This is a great game.

3. Last of Us Remastered. I knew I was picking up a great game when I bought this in August 2014. Little did I know how great it would be. 

4. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Got a loan of this from a friend just before I moved to Africa for a few months. Such a charming game.

5. The Walking Dead: Season 1. My brother bought season 2 on disc but it made more sense to start with season 1 so I purchased this from the psn store. A week later it went on sale with 50% off ?

6. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Another game my brother bought while I was living in Malawi for a few months and he had my PS4. I played it and cleared it and didn't like it. At all.

7. The Order 1886. Not a terrible game. Too many QTE's. And some chapters are just cut scenes. That is my only complaint. Shame we won't get a sequel.

8. Ether One. Free on plus and I still feel like I was overcharged. Terrible game.

9. Rocket League. Free on plus. Great game. Fully intend to double dip when it gets released on the Switch.

10. Wolf Among Us. Walking Dead was a great game but WAU made me fall in love with Telltale. I've pretty much bought everything they have released on the PS4 ever since.

• Like 1

I earned my first 10 platinums on my two favourite consoles, my dear PS3 and my dear Vita. I loved playing these games and their platinums were very enjoyable to get as well:

:platinum: #1 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 1Scf35c1.png

:platinum: #2 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 1Saf48ad.png

:platinum: #3 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 1S49074f.png

:platinum: #4 - Resistance: Burning Skies 1S4c8d25.png

:platinum: #5 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss 1S72a8c3.png

:platinum: #6 - Heavy Rain 1Sfdc414.png

:platinum: #7 - Asphalt: Injection 1S3b80a5.png

:platinum: #8 - Rayman Origins (Vita) 1S0f2fa7.png

:platinum: #9 - LEGO The Lord of the Rings 1S6b2ec7.png

:platinum: #10 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3) 1Sceff20.png

17 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I had an old account before this one which had the first four plats on this list, all of which I got again on this account but in a different order. But I'll write them as per the order I first got them (italic). The order is from first to last.  I also put the hours roughly and how I found them in terms of difficulty. 

1. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)- 137 hours: Hard

2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)- 56 hours: Easy

3. Tales of Graces F (PS3)- 78 hours: Moderate

4. Tales of Vesperia (PS3)- 120 hours: Hard

5. Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS Vita)- 80 hours: Easy

6. Tales of Innocence R (Vita)- 100 hours (60 hours of actual game play, 40 hours left for the 100 hour trophy): Very easy

7. Tales of Hearts R (Vita)- 50 hours: Very easy

8. Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)- 127 hours: A bit tough

9. Tales of Xillia (PS3)- 45 hours: Very easy

10. Lightning Returns (PS3)- 52 hours: difficulty selection dependent, but overall easy

Finally someone who sticks to his/her guns :)

• Like 1

1. Terminator Salvation (PS3) - didn't really care too much about trophies back then.  Game was crap.

2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (PS3) - Much better than the film.  Game was a lot of fun, and I actually still play it from time to time.

3. Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) - Been a TR fan since the very first game was released.  This isn't the best in the series, but it's still enjoyable.

4. Assassin's Creed II (PS3) - Loved every minute of it.

5. Heavy Rain (PS3) - Graphically, the most impressive game I'd ever played at the time, and it still looks great.

6. Sega Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (PS3) - Not bad.  A lot of games I hadn't played before, so it was nice to try them out.

7. Iron Man 2 (PS3) - Pretty poor, really.  Awful graphics and voice acting, bland and repetitive gameplay, no replay value...

8. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - The first PS3 game I bought.  The sequels are better, but this gem is where it all began. :)

9. Mini Ninjas (PS3) - Fun little game from the makers of Hitman. Still have it, too.

10. Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Simply superb.  Fantastic campaign and the MP was great fun too.  Really wish it were still available.

• Like 1

First 10:

1. Resogun - September 14, 2014

2. Strider - October 16, 2014

3. Knack - November 6, 2014

4. InFamous Second Son - January 11, 2015

5. The Last of Us Remastered - January 13, 2015

6. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - February 5, 2015

7. The Walking Dead - February 26, 2015

8. Need for Speed: Rivals - February 27, 2015

9. Rogue Legacy- March 21, 2015

10. InFamous First Light - March 27, 2015

All of these are PS4. Took me almost a year just to get my first platinum. Usually managed 1-2 platinums a month until last year. Since then I have sped up my platinums to about 8 a month.

All on PS3. An extremely lame list:

1. Uncharted 2

2. Infamous 2 

3. Gran Turismo 6 

4. Saints Row IV

5. Need for Speed Rivals

6. Beyond Two Souls

7. Motorstorm Apocalypse

8. Dead Island

9. Need for Speed Most Wanted

10. Watch Dogs 

Really glad that WD was my #10.

Some people are listing their 1000G games from 360, might do it as well:

1. Fable II

2. Dead Or Alive 4 (still proud of this one!)

3. Gears of War 

4. Gears of War 2

5. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

6. FEAR 2

7. Bayonetta

8. Crackdown

9. Ninja Gaiden II

10. GTA IV

Good old days of achievement hunting.

Edited by Merlarva

Here´s my list! Don´t have many plats (55) but i´m working on that ?

ALL ON PS4:

1- The Walking Dead (telltale)- October 2015

2- Farcry 4- December 2015

3- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree´s... -December 2015

4- The order: 1886- December 2015

5- Tales from the Borderlands- December 2015

6- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- February 2016

7- The Wolf among us- March 2016

8- Life is strange- April 2016

9- Bloodborne- April 2016

10- Dark Souls 3- June 2016

Pretty lame list now that i think ?

fabiansc83.png

Edited by fabiansc83
  • Like 1

1) Tekken 6( picked it up immediately as soon as I jumped into the ps3 gen. Used to play tekken 4 and 5 on ps2 religiously before that xD )

2) Assassin's Creed II (saw it at my local future shop (too bad it went bankrupt) and didn't know know what it was but I liked the cover. Lol I used to judge games by their cover).

3) Modern Warfare 2 (my friends had it so why not? No regrets though and had one of the best campaigns ever)

4) Modern Warfare 3 ( well with how much I enjoyed mw2, I was bound to get its sequel and to also get a closure on the story)

5) Minecraft.. (I didn't really enjoy it)

6) Batman Arkham Asylum ( I actually got this as a gift from my brother on my birthday along with dead island and TLoU and i wouldn't have tried the series without him. I started this first and wasn't expecting much but boy it caught me by surprise).

7) Batman Arkham City ( I purchased this immediately after asylum!)

8) Uncharted 1 (wanted to see what was all of the hype about the series back then so I bought this, 2,3 all at once for dirt cheap and they weren't bad tbh.)

9) Uncharted 2 (I wasn't expect much tbh after beating the first one just because the first one didn't age that well imo, but boy I was wrong. My favourite uncharted, hands down)

10) sleeping dogs (ps3, I'm a sucker for ackie Chan/jet li/Bruce Lee movies so without a doubt I was getting this. I actually got it just because I wanted something similar to the likes of Rush hour, a cop story basically).

Wow! Been 6 years folks!  Those were some of the best memories I had especially the Batman series, Uncharteds, MW,  and obviously Tekken ( my childhood series ) 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1