Take a journey back to your 1st 10 platinums!

The_Kopite

#1 Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

#2 Darksiders

#3 Final Fantasy XIII

#4 Dante's Inferno

#5 Nier

#6 God of War III

#7 Heavy Rain

#8 Castlevania: Lords of Shadows

#9 Fallout: New Vegas

#10 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 7 years since I started hunting trophies. I can still remember everything about these games. I guess it's true: Time flies when you're having fun. Happy hunting everyone!

• Like 1

Well, lets see, this was ages ago.. but I actually got them quite fast (well, before trophies exist, I already had some completionist problems, and always aimed for 100%.. so trophies end up just being 1 more goal + a way to show-off my endless grindings..).

As for the actual games, they are as follows:

1. Midnight Club L.A. (borrowed from my brother.. quite fun, even tough the online was kind of a grind.. and now the online is shutdown)
  2. Wheelman (nothing special, and not exactly a hard game, even if the platinum rarity would lead someone to think otherwise.. probably the fact that the game isn't that great, may make a lot of people drop it fast..)
  3. Overlord II (1st platinum of a game that I bought, I bought it cheap mainly out of curiosity because I felt it interesting, and was actually decent fun during Single player, the online was pointless, and now shutdown)
  4. Tekken 6 (easy plat, and for a long while my fastest one, then I accidentally got Murdered Soul Suspect plat faster, and now I try my best to keep Murdered Soul Suspect my faster plat because of it's title. Also, I have always been a Tekken guy as far as fighters go, so it's no surprise).
  5. Assassin's Creed II (again, borrowed from my brother, quite fun game, and it's probably my favorite AC game, but then I got a bit burned of the series with ACIII.. also it's my brother's first plat :))
  6. Burnout Paradise (again, borrowed from my brother, really loved the game, and it's also why I got NFS MW2015 and plat that twice.. well, I got the NFS game on PS3 with PS+ and on Vita from when EA gave it for free.. only paid for the DLC).
  7. Demon's Souls (US version, my 1st ever import game, and I import it because at the time there was no prediction of a EU release, loved it, even tough I had to stop for a while, since I was raging at the dragon in the very first area.. Also, the only double plat that I have where I actually went out of my way and bought both games, got the EU Collector's Edition at release as support for them bringing Souls to Europe!)
  8. Fallout 3 (I don't like or play First Person games but when Fallout 3 and Valkyria Chronicles where released, there was a split between them and I went with Valkyria Chronicles, but always stayed interesting in at least try Fallout 3, so I end up buying the GotY for 10€ or something, since even if I didn't like it, there wasn't much money lost. And I end up actually liking it, and started to make an exception and now I play first person games, if there's no need for quick action or if they are stealth.. well mainly Fallout series thanks to V.A.T.S. and Deus Ex/Thief..).
  9. Heavy Rain (again borrowed from my brother, I was actually hyped for it at the time, and I'm still interested in Quantic Dreams projects.. said that, I have been thinking in borrowing and plat Beyond Two Souls since my brother got it, but never actually decided to start it..)
  10. Final Fantasy XIII (ya, got it day one, collector's edition, was interesting, but was also missing something.. and I'm not going to comment much on the grind, since a lot of people got the plat, and think this is a bad grind for the last trophy, but I didn't felt it that bad.. but then, I'm probably more attracted to grind then the majority of the players..).

In the end, I find it quite interesting that the 3 main genre are somewhat included (RPGs, Racing, Fighters), but the main genre for me is actually RPGs, and the 3 ones in that are something odd to see, since Demon's Souls was a buy based on the premisse of something new and fresh (and hard..), Fallout 3 was me trying a new series and Final Fantasy XIII, was just my inner fanboy getting sad.. Said that, I know that I owned at least 4 other RPGs at the time that are somewhat more like my style then those (Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, Valkyria Chronicles and Folklore, with exception of Enchanted Arms, I vividly suggest people that love RPGs to try those, even tough only Valkyria Chronicles got trophy support with the PS4 rerelease).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, TheFalseDeity said:

Dont have many yet but my first 10 were -

1. Final Fantasy Type 0 - Got this one before i really got into playing this gen. Was just short and simple to do so. Failed to meet expectations of a FF game though.

2. Dragon Age Inquisition - First plat after my interest in OsRs faded and i got into playing consoles again. Nightmare can be made an absolute joke so its an easy one as well. Favorite game of the series.

3. Final Fantasy X - 2nd favorite game in my favorite series. Closes in on 100 hours to plat but like all my other plats - easy. As all my plats are easy i think ill go ahead and stop commenting that for this post x_x

4. Nights of Azure - Normally wouldnt even consider getting a game with no dub but i was looking to try out stuff i never really played before. An okay game at best though.

5. Tales of Zestiria - My first Tales game and excluding remasters and the like this game rates as my 3rd favorite for the gen. Is also the game that put characters into rating as nearly the same level of importance as gameplay to me for gaming overall. Theres occasionally a character here and there that i love but never the bulk of the party before. Adds so much.

6. Infamous Second Son - My first Infamous game but dont consider it anything particularly special. A quick plat though.

7. Watch Dogs - Am one of the few who didnt dislike Aiden apparently but ah well. Decent game and had better antagonists than its sequel did imo.

8. Far Cry 4 - First Far Cry game and am looking forward to 5 as a result of this one. Loved Pagan and apparently 3's antagonist stole the show also so am looking forward to 5's.

9. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Had no new games to play and it was free. Id regret the time spent if i had to pay anything for it. I had no desire to know what it was like to make snails envious at how slow i could move. "Run" button didnt do anywhere near enough. An extremely quick plat serves as its silver lining i guess.

10. Bloodborne - First souls like game and my game of the generation so far. The talk of how difficult this game was nearly put me off playing it all...only to play it and find that they vastly over exaggerated. If someone like me who never previously played any game that even tried to be difficult can handle the game without much issue then just about anyone else should be able to as well. But different play styles or such i guess?

You've got my most desired plat FFX! Amazing, as I found the mini games to be quite tough (especially the chocobo one and lightning dancer) so I just cleared the story. If you don't mind me asking, which sphere grid did you pick (I picked expert as i liked it in the ps2 version for flexibility) and what characters did you use for the ultimate weapons and against the dark aeons and Penance? 

• Like 1

ALL ENTRIES DESCRIBED IN 10 WORDS OR LESS, HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO!

1. Borderlands - My rabbit hole in the Wonderland of trophy hunting
  2. inFamous - The Blast Shards. Just why Sucker Punch? WHY???
  3. Assassin's Creed II - FIRST. PLAT. EVER! (It was on another account)
  4. Resident Evil 6 - Still the worst Resident Evil of the main series
  5. Hyperdimension Neptunia - "Not like you would if you could, but you should"
  6. BioShock Infinite - Don't party in Columbia like it's 1999
  7. Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - The Conquest Ending was my favorite. Fight me.
  8. Metro: Last Light - What is this killing you speak of?
  9. DmC: Devil May Cry - Not as good as the other games, but ain't shit.
  10. The Walking Dead - Amazing game. Awful platinum trophy
  • Like 1

heh, my first 10 weren't even that long ago :P

1. PS3 - 戦国無双2 with 猛将伝 HD Version (Love the game, but what a grind it was!)

2. PS4 - Far Cry Primal (Enjoyable game and an easy plat to boot)

3. PS3 - Borderlands (Another looooong grind, but another fantastic game too)

4. PS3 - 真・三國無双5 Empires (More musou for me. Just love those games. A quick and easy plat this time though)

5. PS3 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Not the greatest platformer, but still pretty fun. Really easy plat too)

6. PS4 - Coffin Dodgers (One of the easiest plats on my list. Not the greatest game, but PS4 is really starved for good kart racers, and it does satisfy that demand somewhat)

7. PS3 - PES 2014 (One of the rare sports games with no online trophies, gotta appreciate that!)

8. PS4 - Rugby 15 (Same as above, except much easier plat and much shittier game)

9. PSV - 閃乱カグラ Shinovi Versus (A pretty poor musou knockoff really, but it has boobs so that's something right? Fairly easy plat too)

10. PS3 - 無双OROCHI Z (By far the grindiest and most time consuming plat I've ever earned. A lot to do for this one. Really enjoyable musou game though, so can't complain too much)

• Like 1

Wow... that's like... taking a journey to times when I wasn't a trophy hunter, tehe~ =D

#1 Virtue's Last Reward - My reason for purchasing Vita an absolutely obvious first one =) I wasn't really a hunter at that time, since I was obsessed (not that it ever stopped :awesome:) with Zero Escape, I wanted to see everything the game offers. Since there's almost nothing missable, I pretty much got it just through playing so I didn't think much of the Plat popping =D

#2 Gravity Rush - The first game I played on Vita, oh... dem times when BS+ actually offered Vita games... and we had year to pick up Gravity Daze and Uncharted, pretty much my start of trophy hunting :D So early =D

#3 Me in HD - A game that came together with VLR on BS+ (we had months like that... so great... so long away), my first PS3 game I actually started on friend's PS3 before even owning PS3 myself =D

#4 TokiTowa - My first true bought game, I had to get it for HanaKana =D And it still stays very high in my ranking. Oh the memories of playing on CRT TV with crappy quality and almost not seeing subtitles. I'm actually surprised I got Treasure Hunter without any problems =D Also, it was pretty much the reason why I joined PST.org =D To ask a question.

#5 Neps Victory - Bought together with TokiTowa for HanaKana, still remember the crazy grinding to defeat Gargoyle in chapter 4 and it was just a pointless sideboss =D

#6 Persona 4 Golden - HanaKana hattrick =D I already cleared P4 on emulator so I only bought this for Vita and HanaKana experience =D Oh the times where I didn't take Vita home and had to always give up on playing for two weekend days =D I believe I was actually looking forward to visiting school since it meant playing on Vita =D

#7 Lone Survivor - One game I randomly picked up from store and almost beat it in one day if I didn't screw up the white ending's stealth and went to sleep :/ Oh well. This was pretty much the first game where I completely used guide to get the Plat. 

#8 Let's Fish: Hooked On - #7 + #4 may not be #8 but it's pretty much like that =D I bought it together with Lone Survivor but it was a reason for joining, this time... a weird site named... PSNProfiles =D And this game was pretty much the first step to becoming guide writer as I joined forums with a guide for the Tour =D Since it was grindy, I wanted to help people at least a bit =D

#9 Soul Sacrifice - One game that didn't define my trophy hunting way because I was playing many other games before going to finish it, but it definitely defined a genre that I can proudly say I'm good at, karige.

#10 Neptunia mk2 - Neps take 2 and continuation of out of order play xD Going for sequels instead of starting properly with the first one =D

• Like 2

1. Saw - Got this by accident, just played through it twice for fun.
  2. Dead Space - First one I went back to get, great fun.
  3. Call Of Duty: World At War - After tiring of zombies, went for trophies. Also, fuck grenades. 
  4. Fallout 3 - Played through a dozen times, at least. Karma trophies for last.
  5. Alone In The Dark: Inferno - Annoying trash.
  6. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Had a binge night or two for these guys.
  7. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - ^^^
  8. Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Best campaign to date, period. 
  9. Mafia II - Wonderful action/crime game, hated that last poster.
  10. Resident Evil 5 - Needed something to platinum during the great PSN outage.

• Like 3

The first 5 were PS3, remaining 5 Vita. 

1. L.A. Noire

2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

3. The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

4. The Sim 3

5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception [what I originally wanted to be the 1st plat]

6. Uncharted: Golden Abyss

7. Need for Speed: Most Wanted

8. Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

9. The Wolf Among Us

10. Tearaway 

Looking back, most of these are my all time favorites or are a part of my favorite series. 

• Like 1

Taking a journey to the time I was just a LEGO and Neptunia trophy hunter. All of them are PS3.

1. 1S404b41.pngLEGO Pirates of the Caribbean The Video Game
  2. 1Sf1b52d.pngLEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
  3. 1S410111.pngLEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  4. 1S1a681a.pngLEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  5. 1Sddc142.pngX-Men: Destiny
  6. 1Sd59a01.pngLEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  7. 1S04d734.pngThe Amazing Spider-Man
  8. 1S05d5ea.pngLEGO The Lord of the Rings
  9. 1Sf36974.pngLEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  10. 1Se98401.pngLEGO Movie: The Videogame
  11. 1S45a036.pngHyperdimension Neptunia mk2(Bonus)
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, AlexJones_Bankai said:

Mine were all PS3 as well, in order of first to last;

- CSI Fatal Conspiracy
- Thomas Was Alone

- Final Fantasy XIII

- Bleach: Soul Ressureccion
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors

- Infamous: Festival of Blood
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red

- Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

How did you earn a platinum in Thomas was Alone and Brothers: A Tale of two Sons? Those games don't have platinum trophies :P

• Like 1

1) Final Fantasy XIII

2) Final Fantasy XIII-2

3) Grid 2

4) Spec Ops: The Line

5) GTA V

6) The Walking Dead

7) Skyrim

8) Need for Speed: The Run

9) Borderlands 2

10) Bioshock: Infinite

I'm in doubt if it took me more than 140h to platinum Grid Autosports but, if not, Final Fantasy XIII was my first and longest platinum. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

You've got my most desired plat FFX! Amazing, as I found the mini games to be quite tough (especially the chocobo one and lightning dancer) so I just cleared the story. If you don't mind me asking, which sphere grid did you pick (I picked expert as i liked it in the ps2 version for flexibility) and what characters did you use for the ultimate weapons and against the dark aeons and Penance? 

Look up the crater trick for the lightning dodging it takes away the randomness of it then just need a little focus. Remiem race is a tad frustrating but being almost entirely luck based i dont really count it as difficult eventually the other chocobo will choose a path that doesnt auto fail you. If meaning the Catcher race if the start doesnt give you at least 4 of the 5 balloons id say you should put more focus on just getting used to things rather than trying to score the right time. How far to the side you can go to dodge, dodging in general, or even trying to get some timing down on when to run behind the racer so they hit her instead. Dodging is the primary issue so if you can get the hang of that its only a matter of time before you get a path with enough balloons in your way.

Chose expert due to less nodes to fill so less of a end game grind. Rikku, Tidus, and Wakka were my party and the celestials for all of them due to hearing that because of their innate ability to ignore defense only the mages get any worthwhile benefit from custom weapons. Yuna occasionally made an appearance to summon a shield but pretty much only used those 3.

And as a side thing i am quite sorry. Saw your posts for the secondary job thing on like 3 sites now but ive almost no knowledge of the way to go on the matter. I could only even tell you the main benefit of one of the three sets that i used personally so combos i didnt use are pretty much out of the question x_x If not being decided on the matter is keeping you from playing though you should be aware that the game was balanced around having 1 job so any two will do more than enough in the end.

• Like 2

My first 10 platinums down the memory lane were (all on PS3):

1. Bayonetta - Came into knowing this game from its similarity to the well known Devil May Cry series but starring a female protagonist. 

2. The Elder Scrolls Skyrim - My first Elder Scrolls game and really enjoyed fighting the dragons with its nice open-world setting. 

3. Final Fantasy XIII - My first HD final fantasy game. I was highly anticipated as a big final fantasy fan. However it turned out to be quite linear until near the endgame and the story was quite confusing. But overall I enjoyed the HD graphics, gameplay and character interactions of this ff installment. 

4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Right after knowing the sequel already out I was very eager to obtain a copy of this game and see how everything will play out. It was quite an improvement from the original FFXIII being more non-linear. Enjoyed it to the end and was a good game but there could be more improvements being made to the story.

5. Assassin Creed II - First AC game and without a doubt I think it was still one of the best AC in the series.

6. God of War III - Played the first two GOW on the PS2 and being captivated by its mythology and action gameplay. For me this was definitely a must get game on the PS3 and it was a blast. Glad the franchise is continuing after this installment.

7. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves - No doubt one of the best games ever on the PS and my first Uncharted game for platinum. Everything to the story, gameplay and characters were just great and it was an unforgettable journey even to this day.

8. Dark Souls - Had quite a difficult time with this game being challenging and took around 150+ hours to do everything. Nearly gave up many times for its unforgiving difficulty as me being an inexperienced player and probably died over 200 times to finish this.

9. Spec Ops The Line - A friend recommended me this game and I quite liked it for its dark story and really felt for the characters through their struggles. Playing on the highest difficulty posed a challenge for me as many sections were just difficult to get through.

10. Demon's Souls - Also had a difficult time with this game but I enjoyed it more than Dark Souls. 

It was around 6 years ago since I started trophy gaming. Time flies and gaming continues.

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 2

1) MinecraftStory Mode (PS3)

2) The LEGO Movie: The Video Game (PS3)

3) Back to the Future: The Game (PS3)

4) Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

5) Ratchet and Clank (PS3)

6) The Day of the Tentacle

7) Digimon All-Star Rumble

8) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

9) Ratchet and Clank 2

10) TBD

Okay, so I only have 9 at the moment, but I will hopefully expand the list soon.

Edited by pyrotempestwing
another freakin typo

1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - I didn't want this to be first platinum, but what can I do. I enjoyed this very much and I loved the Crushing difficulty.
  2. FIFA 15 - Time flied super fast here. This would've been my fastest platinum (about 5 days, x hours). Just waiting for my FIFA 16 game from one of my friends I lent it to. 
  3. WWE 2K15 - My first 2K game on the PS3. I played 2K14 on a friend's PC and I loved it too. I enjoyed all the new features of 2K15 and the online had me going nuts.
  4. The Last of Us - One of the best PS3 games ever. The story was decent and I adored the Multiplayer. The Journeys were quite long, but were awesome. Firefly rules! 
  5. WATCH_DOGS - Got this just 3 weeks after release date and it was awesome. Really cool open world and hacking things makes it more fun. 
  6. MINDJACK - I didn't really like this game, but going for the platinum was fun enough. I had a great friend to boost with me and made this 10x easier. 
  7. Batman: Arkham Asylum - Got this together with my PS3 in the bundle. The graphics are astonishing and I loved controlling the Bat. The combat challenges were hard. 
  8. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - I got this about a month after release date. I love CoD games too and I can handle Veteran. This was surprisingly easy by playing offline. 
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Beautiful classic. The campaign was awesome and The Spec Ops missions were brutal. Looked up some guides and helped me a lot.
  10. Battlefield 4 - I also didn't expect this to be a milestone, but what can I do again :P. My first BF game and it's no different to CoD. The graphics are only better, and the MP is wild! This is my New Year Platinum that unlocked 8 minutes after 2017 started to exist. My proudest platinum so far this year. 

Time is the only contributing factor to less play time. I tend to reach about 25 Platinums by the end of this year, I don't see it coming, but I can't lose hope just yet. 

https://imgur.com/a/VBgoQ

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 2

All PS3.

1. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Nov 7th, 2009) - I remember going from trying to plat U2 directly to playing this when it came out and getting the platinum of this. R&C is my fave series.
  2. Uncharted 2 (Nov 9th, 2009) - Finished it 2 days after R&C~
  3. Last Rebellion (March 6th, 2010) - I actually wanted this game. And liked it, despite it's tons of problems.
  4. LittleBigPlanet (June 1st, 2010) - Acing those levels was a pain in the ass, but nothing near as annoying as needing to spam H4H.
  5. Trine (June 28th, 2010) - Loved this game.
  6. Toy Story 3 (July 3rd, 2010) - Toybox Mode was a blast, even though finding all the capsules was a pain at the time with no real guides for them. Great licensed game.
  7. Enslaved (Oct 18th, 2010) - Loved this game just as much as Uncharted 2, was pushed to plat it by my love of it.
  8. EyePet (Oct 21st, 2010) - Had a lot of fun with this game. What a letdown EyePet & Friends was in comparison.
  9. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Nov 10th, 2010)
  10. Sly 2 (Nov 12th, 2010)

Wouldn't be surprised if I do get a bit of stick for this as some of my first 10 Platinum trophies are easy Platinum trophies & also from multiples of the same game but for me these are my first 10 Platinum;

1. Beyond Two Souls on the ps3

2. Final Fantasy X on the ps3/4/vita

3. Telltales The Walking Dead on ps3

4. Tales Of Xillia on the ps3

5. Telltales The Walking Dead on ps4

6. Sound Shapes on the ps4

7. Sound Shapes on the ps3

8. Sound Shapes on the ps vita

9. Telltales The Walking Dead on the ps vita

10. Life Is Strange on the ps4 

14 hours ago, TheFalseDeity said:

Look up the crater trick for the lightning dodging it takes away the randomness of it then just need a little focus. Remiem race is a tad frustrating but being almost entirely luck based i dont really count it as difficult eventually the other chocobo will choose a path that doesnt auto fail you. If meaning the Catcher race if the start doesnt give you at least 4 of the 5 balloons id say you should put more focus on just getting used to things rather than trying to score the right time. How far to the side you can go to dodge, dodging in general, or even trying to get some timing down on when to run behind the racer so they hit her instead. Dodging is the primary issue so if you can get the hang of that its only a matter of time before you get a path with enough balloons in your way.

Chose expert due to less nodes to fill so less of a end game grind. Rikku, Tidus, and Wakka were my party and the celestials for all of them due to hearing that because of their innate ability to ignore defense only the mages get any worthwhile benefit from custom weapons. Yuna occasionally made an appearance to summon a shield but pretty much only used those 3.

And as a side thing i am quite sorry. Saw your posts for the secondary job thing on like 3 sites now but ive almost no knowledge of the way to go on the matter. I could only even tell you the main benefit of one of the three sets that i used personally so combos i didnt use are pretty much out of the question x_x If not being decided on the matter is keeping you from playing though you should be aware that the game was balanced around having 1 job so any two will do more than enough in the end.

Awesome thank you! I found both of the Chocobo games a bit hard, but it was mainly the Catcher race to get a 00:00 time against the trainer where I lost too many times before giving up. My brother who also got the plat used the same party for the overdrives, although Tidus and Wakka's Celestial Weapons are tough to get compaired to Yuna and Auron. 

Yeah I posted on GameFaqs as well about FFXII. I managed to decide my second job for most of the characters except maybe Ashe. I might just see how my party does and pick from there?

• Like 1

My first ten platinums (and all of them now that I think about it) have been on PS4 so far. Included are my personal difficulty ratings...

1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 1/7/2016 (Difficulty: 3/10)
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 1/27/2016 (Difficulty: 4/10)
  3. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - 3/14/2016 (Difficulty: 4/10)
  4. Life Is Strange - 3/21/2016 (Difficulty: 1/10)
  5. Bully - 3/30/2016 (Difficulty: 3/10)
  6. Ratchet & Clank - 4/16/2016 (Difficulty: 2/10)
  7. Grim Fandango Remastered - 4/19/2016 (Difficulty: 1/10 [with guide]; 4/10 [without guide])
  8. The Order: 1886 - 6/26/2016 (Difficulty: 2/10)
  9. Grand Theft Auto V - 7/26/2016 (Difficulty: 5/10)
  10. Rocket League - 7/27/2016 (Difficulty: 1/10)

Looking back at this list, most of the games I platinum'd at first were fairly easy overall. It was also very anti-climactic to see that my 10th platinum was, of all games, Rocket League lol. I have since gotten some more difficult games like The Witcher 3 and Shovel Knight. Shovel Knight was #20 for me.

Edited by ARB1992
Added a little more to the reply.

1.Ratchet and Clank: A crack in Time

2. Assassin Creed 2

3. Assassin Creed Brotherhood

4. Assassin Creed Revelations

5. Resistance 3

6. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

7. Sly 2: Band of theives

8. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves 

9. Far Cry 3

10. Assassin Creed 3

I like the Assassin creed games haha

I only have 12 so I don't know if I'm really qualified but I don't care.  Here are my first ten in order of earning. 

1. Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension  (May 1, 2015)

2. Assassin's Creed II (August 3, 2015)

3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (October 19, 2015)

4. Life is Strange (October 20, 2015)

5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (December 13, 2015)

6. Saints Row: The Third  (December 15, 2015)

7. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (December 29, 2015)

8. The Walking Dead (June 11, 2016)

9. God of War III  (June 26, 2016)

10. Mass Effect 3  (August 21, 2016)

my ten were:

1. Final Fantasy XIV (PS4)

2. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

3.The Walking Dead Season 1 (Vita)

4. Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3)

5. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (Vita)

6. Catlateral Damage (PS4)

7. The Order: 1886 (PS4)

8. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)

9. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies! (Vita)

10. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (Vita)