Shooter's Touch / Kidding Around

Trophy-Kingston

I m having problem with these ones, i dont know if it is counting when i do them.

Shooter's touch

- Put back (here i think the cpu does the move automatically)

- Fadeaway (i didnt get what i have to do)

Kidding Around: i dont know if i m doing right these ones.

- Self alley

- Backboard alley oop

On 9/29/2017 at 2:03 PM, rodengsm said:

I m having problem with these ones, i dont know if it is counting when i do them.

Shooter's touch

- Put back (here i think the cpu does the move automatically)

- Fadeaway (i didnt get what i have to do)

Kidding Around: i dont know if i m doing right these ones.

- Self alley

- Backboard alley oop

Yea I think the most frustrating part is that there is no in game checklist to see if what you did counted. You just have to hope you did it right. I dont understand the need to add a trophy if there is no way to know if you're close to getting it

• 2 weeks later...

I got the pass one. 

The 'Shooters touch' may require shots that are not on the list when you pause and check shots.

If you notice in the drills, there are about 4 shots that aren't on the shots list! Those may be required for the trophy. Next time i try for this i will do those as well.

I think that's why we haven't gotten it to pop yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 'Shooters touch' trophy can be unlocked in, get this...............SHOOTAROUND!!!!!

@PeachyJacobs on playstationtrophies.org discovered that, although the description says it has to be done in a game. That is incredibly lame and misleading.

Use KD. Do all 3 pages of drills. If you see any shot that you haven't performed in shootaround, do it. KD is very good with the post moves.

To show you how weird this trophy is, i already had 'Spin gather' checked, but when i performed it after the 2 post shots i needed, it popped!

For 'Kidding around,' i did it in a WNBA game. The last pass i needed was the one where you hold the Circle button. I didn't even hold it. I just passed my finger over it and it was good enough.

10 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

The 'Shooters touch' trophy can be unlocked in, get this...............SHOOTAROUND!!!!!

@PeachyJacobs on playstationtrophies.org discovered that, although the description says it has to be done in a game. That is incredibly lame and misleading.

Use KD. Do all 3 pages of drills. If you see any shot that you haven't performed in shootaround, do it. KD is very good with the post moves.

To show you how weird this trophy is, i already had 'Spin gather' checked, but when i performed it after the 2 post shots i needed, it popped!

For 'Kidding around,' i did it in a WNBA game. The last pass i needed was the one where you hold the Circle button. I didn't even hold it. I just passed my finger over it and it was good enough.

Thanks I will try this and hopefully I will get this trophies.

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2017 at 0:00 PM, TheGoaler said:

where are the 3 pages of drills? Im in shootaround and all I see is a half court and the player.

If you scroll with L1 and R1. 

There should be 3. I believe one is advanced shots. I'll get back to ya on that one. Haven't been in those menus in awhile and am at work now.

EDIT: I checked and they're gone. They were menus for basic, intermediate, and advanced shots.

I got 2 trophies that way. I have screenshots, but can't send from my phone.

Crazy how they removed the lists.

Just make sure you do the post move shots as well as the ones you see in the pause menu.

Edited by TheGoaler
Additions

• 3 months later...