Azakos' Showcase [Taking Requests]

Azakos

Here's my graphics showcase. Any of them from 2010 were made with Photoshop CS2. Since then, I've lost Photoshop, but have been making due with some online image editors. Let me know what you think, and if you might want something. I prefer making simple, clean avatars, with animations as well if I can be bothered. That doesn't mean I won't try my hand at some signatures though.

Pikachu Signature - My First Signature

January 16, 2010

pikachusignaturei.png

Mewtwo Signature

January 26, 2010

mewtwof.png

Animated Muk Avatar

February 2, 2010

themuk.gif

Animated Squirtle Avatar

February 7, 2010

xmiraclewhipx.gif

Resistance 2 Banner

February 9, 2010

sigbattleresistance.gif

Animated Zoroark Avatar

February 11, 2010

zoroark.gif

Retro Cleffa Signature

February 13, 2010

cravinov13.png

Animated Charmander Avatar

February 15, 2010

huddy15.gif

Porygon2 Signature

August 8, 2011

K1aqf.png

Porygon-Z Signature

August 19,2011

CNmLL.png

Animated Cyndaquil Avatar

August 28, 2011

QuJ05.gif

Animated Cyndaquil Signature

August 29, 2011

rUl4m.gif

I wan't A COOL pokemon. Ok? Personally, i know nothing about pokemon, so im fresh meat to someone like you. Just, don't make it look bad. Thats all i ask.

Don't worry, you're in good hands, lol. Besides, if you don't like it, you don't have to use it. I mean, sure, my feelings would be crushed...

Expect it later today!

Ok Thanks!

Like I said, you don't have to use it if you don't like it, no hard feelings. I chose Zangoose because, well, it starts with a 'z', and I think it's cool! I made it 100x100 just because that's the avatar size in the postbit, as well as four slight variations. As a reminder, I'm using an online image editor, so I don't have the source file that I can freely edit, sorry.

Hope you like it!

BXSNl.png21vnx.pngwq3Wm.pngnuUWT.png

• Like 1

Like I said, you don't have to use it if you don't like it, no hard feelings. I chose Zangoose because, well, it starts with a 'z', and I think it's cool! I made it 100x100 just because that's the avatar size in the postbit, as well as four slight variations. As a reminder, I'm using an online image editor, so I don't have the source file that I can freely edit, sorry.

Hope you like it!

BXSNl.png21vnx.pngwq3Wm.pngnuUWT.png

This is quite fantastic! I do prefer the ones with more color, But they are nontheless great! Nice work Azakos. Very simple, and the background gives it proper justice. I have no idea what a zangoose is, but it's awesome.

Again, give my compliments to the chef!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lets do a black Chocobo with a grey back drop (if you can put black feathers on the backdrop that would be sweet)

and maybe a final fantasy font black with a white trim.

Holy crap, man. I am so sorry, I didn't see this. I'll get on this as soon as I have time!

I really like the Resistance signature. That one just looks classy.

As for me, I would adore a stupid fish pokemon avatar or signature. One pokemon, a compilation, it be entirely up to you!

I'm about to head out to school, but maybe if you looked at some of them, you'd be able to choose one that you'd like best.