Are there any games that you'd like to see come to PS4?

Yavieh

• 7 months later...

Or any console of your choice!

Personally, I'd love for Project Zomboid to be ported to the PS4, but that's probably very unlikely considering the game is still categorised as early access on Steam, despite the game being on the market since 2011, when it was only a tech demo. The sheer ambition of the developers is setting them back, constantly adding new features, and planning on adding more in the future. Fingers crossed, I guess! I do really respect how much the devs adding to make the audience happy, but it's good fun enough as-is.

I also really wish State of Decay was available for PS4, I loved it when it was released on the XBOX 360.

I have a lot of titles I'd to see on PS4 but the ones I would really love to have on PS4 are :

- Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII. It was my favourite PSP games and I wouldn't mind doing it again especially with trophies.

- Bravely Default and Bravely Second. I don't like that I'm forced to buy Nintendo consoles just for Square Enix's games and Pokemon :P 

- Project Octopath Traveler because the game looks awesome and I don't plan on buying a Switch

I think there is a good possibility for a remaster of Crisis Core but the others are just wishful thinking :( 

• 2 years later...

I think my pick would be Ryse: Son of Rome from Xbox.

I don’t really know anything about Xbox exclusives, besides the big titles, but Ryse is one game I remember seeing footage of many years ago and it’s always kind of stuck out in the back of my mind as something I’d like to play one day. I’ve always found the Roman Empire and that period of history to be very fascinating, and since I’ve been binge watching every season of Spartacus during the quarantine I now want to play it more than ever. ?

Which game would you choose?

• Like 1

I'd love to play the new Animal Crossing, but I can't get myself to buy a Switch unless it's absolutely dirt cheap (probably used). I definitely wouldn't get my money's worth since I'd only play Animal Crossing. I know there's other good Nintendo exclusive games, but I'm not as interested in them. Plus, if a game is available on both Switch and PS4, I'd rather play it on PS4. :) 

• Like 2

I would definitely like a remaster of Metal Gear Rising. Persona 4 Golden, the 3DS version of Dragon Quest 8,  actually, the entire "saga",  Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivors 1 and 2 worked out from the ground up for home consoles,  the Grandia series, the Pokémon series, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, Persona 3 FES, or better yet, an updated version with all the contents and entire party playable,  Final Fantasy 4, 5 and 6, that Lord of the Ring game where characters had levels and Gandalf was overpowered that I forgot the name, Dog's Life and I think that's about it.

Ah, Bravely Default, and FFTactics,  how could I forget

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

Wouldn't mind seeing Burnout Revenge from the ps2 come to the ps4, don't play many racing game but did enjoy that one.

Destruction Derby from the ps1 would be nice, only ever had the demo of it but did enjoy it.

Cool SpotMicro Machines Gynoug (known as Wings Of Wor in America) from the the sega mega drive would be nice too. Remember playing them when I was a lot younger & don't seem to see many people remembering those games so would be nice to see them on the ps4