Collectibles guide

Neme-ita

Anyone find a guide for collectibles i found only this map for all overworld vista location 11 spots 

1506464390_1.jpg

I got all of this but no trophies the vista down of the fournace it's not sign on map i got the spot before getting the map hope count, game save when i use the vista. But i think i miss a bunch of vista in to the "dungeon" anyone have guide for vista inside "dungeon"???

After that i miss 3 butterfly and 1 gears for energy hope anyone have a guide. Thx and sorry for my bad english i'm from Italy 

44 minutes ago, Pogo_Puschel said:

I have the same problem with the Vista a little south from the workshop. It just won't show on the map. Worried that this might be a problem for the trophy.

You get this vista before you got the map? I think count in both case game save when you use this vista. I think i miss the missable vista in one dungeon you have a guide for butterflies, energy core etc?? i miss 3 butterflies and 1 core T___T if you have a hints thx

The missable vista is in the great conduit "dungeon" here http://www.neoseeker.com/hob-game/walkthrough/Repair_the_Great_Conduit after you are done with the dungeon is not possible get this vista anymore 

Edited by Neme-ita

On 9/29/2017 at 2:28 PM, Neme-ita said:

The missable vista is in the great conduit "dungeon" here http://www.neoseeker.com/hob-game/walkthrough/Repair_the_Great_Conduit after you are done with the dungeon is not possible get this vista anymore 

This info is incorrect, you can go back inside the conduit dungeon. Bring the walkable platform near the dungeon entrance elevator and you can jump up then re enter. You will have to back track to the entrance to leave however as the bridge you ride up when restoring power doesn't move back down. 

22 hours ago, atticuslake said:

This info is incorrect, you can go back inside the conduit dungeon. Bring the walkable platform near the dungeon entrance elevator and you can jump up then re enter. You will have to back track to the entrance to leave however as the bridge you ride up when restoring power doesn't move back down. 

You meen Like this one?

Think its an bug...

• 2 weeks later...