x-Zeldaplayer-x

Does the online fix still work?

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking to go back and platinum this game with a friend, but I was just wondering if anybody knows if the online fix involving using older EA games to accept the license agreement still works- and if so, if anybody has a full list of the games that work for this method.

I've heard that Army of Two used to work but doesn't any longer. Battlefield: Bad Company and Bad Company 2, some old FIFA games, The Orange Box- is there anything else?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know about now. But i tried Bad Company 1 in februari. At that time it still worked. I believe bad company 2 doesn't. So i would try that game first, it is pretty cheap now, in the store where i buy it is €5 now. And if it doesnt work you have a pretty fun game in your library. 

12 minutes ago, Lars said:

I don't know about now. But i tried Bad Company 1 in februari. At that time it still worked. I believe bad company 2 doesn't. So i would try that game first, it is pretty cheap now, in the store where i buy it is €5 now. And if it doesnt work you have a pretty fun game in your library. 

February 2017? Well, hopefully it still works, then. I'll test it out in the coming weeks and update this thread with the results.

bfbc is still up and working and the mercs servers are still up and running as far as im aware, i did the game in april.

if u have them as well games like shift and one of the games on the orange box works.

Edited by Leenewbe

On 9/29/2017 at 6:06 PM, HuntingFever said:

Here's my thread on this matter, over on .org :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mercenaries-2-world-in-flames/80649-listen-up-people-servers-still-up-always-have-been.html. This list is fully up-to-date and explains all the various glitches associated the Mercs 2 servers and how to fix them.

Thanks for the link! I'll keep an eye on it when I get my copy of BF:BC1 back and start working on the fix.

Edited by x-Zeldaplayer-x