Can you earn Nightfall/Raid trophies from Guided Games?

Crzy Minus

5 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I'm in a queue now for a guided nightfall, do they actually work? I've been sat waiting for a while now.

I’ve never actually done a Guided Game before, but yes they do work. As you can see, seeking help is usually at an estimate of 20-30+ minutes. You’re going to need to be very patient as unfortunately not a lot of people actually want to guide seekers.

Honestly, this 20 or so minute wait to me sounds like a waste of time. During this time you can easily setup and join a Fireteam via PSN / Facebook / Discord Communities, your Clan or another Clan and destinylfg.com or bungie.com (these are just some of many fast recruiting methods).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I guided a game yesterday and it took about 3 minutes to find a seeker, but I agree with ddracarys, it'd be better just to LFG on Bungie.net or something.

Guiding a seeker doesn’t take long at all, it’s being the seeker yourself that takes the 20+ minute wait.

I’d definitely go for the other means of recruitment I listed above. Guided Games is kind of a waste of time. Weird, players of Destiny demanded matchmaking in Raids and now that we sort of have it in Destiny 2, barely anybody is abusing it. Ironic.

Edited by ddracarys

• 2 weeks later...