Endangered Species Reliable Guide

Wxddlindan

So after hearing of all the numerous nightmares sorrounding the pigeons, I was wondering if anyone had a reliable link to a guide which works for the trophy - as I've heard that not all guides are reliable nor clear, and it'd be handy for future reference to have a solid guide for the pigeons for those who need it - after all I've heard there's nothing more painful than 199/200??

Hi. Yeah going for this trophy can be a pain indeed. Here's a video guide I used for my playthrough:

25 minutes ago, Wxddlindan said:

So after hearing of all the numerous nightmares sorrounding the pigeons, I was wondering if anyone had a reliable link to a guide which works for the trophy - as I've heard that not all guides are reliable nor clear, and it'd be handy for future reference to have a solid guide for the pigeons for those who need it - after all I've heard there's nothing more painful than 199/2001f621.png?

Also, here's an image that shows the location of all hidden packages on the map:

Pigeon_map_locations_complete.jpg

Hope these are of help to you.

Edited by Porchema
  • Like 2

What people usually miss is one of the pigeons on the Statue of Happiness (Liberty) since there are a few there and you need to aim at them with a sniper to hit them. I remember the guide I used was by Stilefty back in 2014, I never missed any pigeon with his video guide. Looks like he re-uploaded it with better quality too, so there's a bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaurbz19m4c I don't think it's necessary to follow a map, because so many of the pigeons are very close to each other and just following the video without skipping any of them will end up getting you what you need. Of course, if you miss any then you'll probably need to refer to a map guide until you get the one you need. 

• Like 1