New to PS4 and PSNProfiles - Hi :)

Kristycism

Welcome to the site!

As for myself, I've been playing games since I was about 4 years old with the original gameboy. I also had a Sega Genesis at the time and later got a N64 when I was 6 or 7. I'm currently playing Infamous Second Son on the PS4 and GTA San Andreas on the PS3 and plan to start MGSV shortly. I like to play RPGs on the side, and right now, I am playing playing Persona 3 FES on the PS3 and Rogue Galaxy on the PS4.

Outside of gaming I have a full-time job as an accountant and am a part-time student as well. During my free time I like to run, play ping pong, or play disc golf. I'm wanting to start training for 10 K races and work my way up to a half marathon, and I would like to take up a new sport I've never played like tennis and try to get decent at it. But first, I would like to focus on my education and work on getting my CPA first.

I thought I would be nice and answer your questions since you asked! ;)

Welcome to the forums! I hope you've an enjoyable stay.

Currently playing Horizon huh? I'm sure you're loving that. The game's a work of art, definitely worth it to take your time and explore.

Without making this too long, I've been playing video games for the majority of my life really (10+ years, I'm 19). Mainly playing Driveclub now but I'm about to start another story-based game since I recently finished HZD. Outside of gaming, I'm full-time student, looking forward to get into the IT field. Cyclist on the side, racing locally and recently, regionally.

Edited by Ac3NiNjA

@Beyondthegrave07(do pings work on here?) that's funny, I actually qualified as a CA (with ICAS since I'm in the UK and that's what they put everyone through) for PwC before moving into art :P I used to do it as a hobby, then got offered an art job and done a total 360 in career direction :P

I also loved my N64! Played the Banjo games to death (and still have them now in working condition!). I just finished Second Son not long ago - it was an awesome game! How are you liking it?

And uhm. What's disc golf? I have never heard of it?

@Ac3NiNjAOMG yes! Horizon is such a beautiful game! I actually Platinumed it already on my previous account before deciding to change username, and it was one of the main reasons I bought the PS4! So amazing!

Got a plan as to which story game you're doing next or haven't decided yet?

And what sort of IT is it you're doing? Software development, web work or something else?

• Like 1

Welcome to PSNProfiles! 

I used to be a non stop gamer as well. My total hours of playing just decreased by 2 hours if not 3. I normally play hardcore FIFA games and WWE, and I also love playing FPS like Call of Duty and Battlefield. I love games with great stories too. 

Outside of Gaming I love Football very much. I play for my School's Team and we recently won a trophy. I'm a WWE addict as well. I started following it in 2007 until now, but I also watched all other matches from the Attitude Era. I'm a nerd of WWE and most people ask me questions about it. I also love listening to music and I like collecting them on my phone. I recently got addicted to rock music and I feel regretful for not liking them a long time ago. 

Welcome to the forums, friend!  Looks like those platinum trophies have claimed another victim.  You're in good company too - I'm also the type to finish one game at a time. :) As for your questions - I've been gaming since the early NES days, right now I'm trying to get through my PS3 and Vita backlog before setting up my PS4 account, and besides work kicking my butt most of the week, I like to sit back and relax with a good manga every now and then.

Welcome to the meowelous psnp site and board!

Hope you will have a lot of joy with your new Playstation 4.
Can confirm that you have a huge selection of games that might interest you.
In this sense I wish you many fun hours with the console and also much joy with this community ..

• 5 weeks later...

@Kristycism I been playing games since I was born. I liked a lot of the older classics, games that you could finish quick enjoy more and play faster. In terms of online I only ever really like playing coop, with a couple of exceptions. Although as I got older and the ability to buy more games I tend to play through games once only now. I do the same thing where I have a lot more games thats aren't on my trophy list that I own. I also just realised this topic was necrobumped so sorry I didn't say welcome to the forum the first time lol.

Edited by Superbuu3

Welcome, hope to see you around the forums!

I started gaming when I was 10 with a PS1 and Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games, which evolved into RPGs like FF, Kingdom Hearts and Tales series from PS2 onwards. I also had nintendo handhelds for the Pokemon games. At the moment on my ps4, I'm playing FFXII TZA, and up next is Nier Automata. On my Vita I've got Amnesia Later x Crowd, Collar x Malice and Disgaea 4 to work on. I mostly play RPGs, but also like adventure games, visual novels/ drama games and action. 

Outside gaming, I'm a full time doctor with the usual long working hours that accompany. I also like going to the gym and drawing my favourite characters. Another random fact is that I'm bilingual- fluent in Japanese (both written and spoken).