Fifa 09 flagged game

Michal1Marcin2

I am flagged, because of this game, althought I have got this trophy fairly... I was explaing how I got this, but somebody decided that I am laying... 

Real World Winner trophy was only attainable for the PS3 users during 2 months and 2 weeks (March 19th 2009, when the trophy patch was released, to June 3rd 2009) because the Interactive League was closed so early.

Now I am think why much people aren't flagged if they have gained this trophy later than 3 June 2009.

• Like 1

Hi there!

Many people are flagged for this game (There are dozens of threads of people disputing it and even more people who don't dispute it). Currently, there are only 3 people who have this after June 2009 on the leaderboards and I would guess that's CFW work. Flagging is a manual process, so someone will take care of them soon.

You aren't flagged because we don't believe you did the trophy legitimately, but rather because you used your own save and that made the trophy pop in an impossible way. This site decided it didn't want these in the leaderboards are it messes up statistics and stuff, so they flagged you to remove your numbers from the statistics. 

• Like 2

You even got the 50 hours trophy at the same time, this is super clear downloaded save file use... Why even bother make a thread about this? We both know you downloaded a save, transferred it to your console and played/won some round in some specific mode to unlock this. It's the exact same thing as all other downloaded saves. The trophies would only trigger after you've completed a match. The Real World Winner trophy went unobtainable as the service did, which we all know was way too early, but still not excuse.

3 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Hi there!

Many people are flagged for this game (There are dozens of threads of people disputing it and even more people who don't dispute it). Currently, there are only 3 people who have this after June 2009 on the leaderboards and I would guess that's CFW work. Flagging is a manual process, so someone will take care of them soon.

You aren't flagged because we don't believe you did the trophy legitimately, but rather because you used your own save and that made the trophy pop in an impossible way. This site decided it didn't want these in the leaderboards are it messes up statistics and stuff, so they flagged you to remove your numbers from the statistics. 

No, they didn't use their own save. It's pretty damn clear this person used a downloaded save with even the 50 hours trophy popping at the same time.

Also, anyone else who got it later should soon be off. FIFA 09 is cleaned up quite often. Don't even bother with CFW to cheat that one. :| 

3 hours ago, Michal1Marcin2 said:

I am flagged, because of this game, althought I have got this trophy fairly... I was explaing how I got this, but somebody decided that I am laying... 

Now I am think why much people aren't flagged if they have gained this trophy later than 3 June 2009.

Much people?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/72-fifa-09/46-real-world-winner

There are 3... and it's cleared quite often. Those will soon be gone, they all 3 even cheated other games as well. Yes, you cheated and got caught. Get over it.

You can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

But, I didn't wrote that I am not agree with this decision... I was disucusing about this some time ago and the topic I think is closed, so you don't have to mention about my case. You can look at topic with decision about me and you will see that the topic is closed. 
I was only thinking about why other people aren't flagged... only me.

48 minutes ago, Michal1Marcin2 said:

But, I didn't wrote that I am not agree with this decision... I was disucusing about this some time ago and the topic I think is closed, so you don't have to mention about my case. You can look at topic with decision about me and you will see that the topic is closed. 

Look through the dispute section of the forums, there a whole bunch of disputes there for this game and this trophy in particular. You are not being singled out, the process of flagging illegitimate trophies is not automated or instantaneous. The others will be got to eventually

22 hours ago, Michal1Marcin2 said:

You posted on Saturday... This stuff was the drama like a half year ago, and like 1400+ people have already been reported for FIFA 09. FIFA 09 is cleaned up from time to time. As I said, not even CFW gets away with cheating that 100% at this point. There's nothing unfair here.

• 9 months later...

Why downloading and using someone save is cheating when its allowed by sony? I didnt chack system or use any kind of program do change any data. I just download some1 save who had it on time i plug stupid usb data copy paste. I dont understand Why its called chacking or cheating for me more chacking and cheating is now when people share games and other people for money blink trophies on their accounts if i knew this 10 years ago that downloading this stupid save will remove me from leaderboards i would never do it in my life. 

• Like 1

One more thing this metod with save file to get this Trophy was in a guide without any notifications that it will make our account ban from ststistic. So i dont know Why you wash a dirt after 10 years. If i would build my house without anychating with some1 help and then after 10 years some1 would come to me and said i need to remove you from this city couse you use mr X help 10 years ago when everyting was fine and now we found out that he supouse to be in prison but you was his help to rise you status i would call him mad. The same is happening here. It’s sad to call me a cheater for that. After this many h everything done by my self just stupid save from 2009. Its madnes. 

It says i can be flaged up to 2 trophies to get back to leaderboards how can i do it? To come back? 

It wouldn't matter if "it's allowed by Sony" which by the way it's not, hence why majority of games have save encryption now for this very reason, Fifa 09 didn't have this but that still doesn't make it okay.

Sony doesn't run this website, it's just a very well made independent site and its not wanted on the leaderboards here.

By the way, your analogy is silly and isn't in the same vein as what happened to you, the analogy you used would be if you boosted with the help of another player to get the trophy and someone tried to call you a cheater for getting help, which you didn't. You took someone elses work, tried to pass it off as your own and got caught for it, so yes it's considered cheating, as it would be in school for instance, if you passed someone else's work off as your own which you're taught from a very young age, is wrong. Sorry if it seems like I'm being rude, but you won't get anybody agreeing with you that what happened to you is unfair, except maybe someone else that got caught the same way.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lijon88 said:

Why downloading and using someone save is cheating when its allowed by sony? I didnt chack system or use any kind of program do change any data. I just download some1 save who had it on time i plug stupid usb data copy paste. I dont understand Why its called chacking or cheating for me more chacking and cheating is now when people share games and other people for money blink trophies on their accounts if i knew this 10 years ago that downloading this stupid save will remove me from leaderboards i would never do it in my life. 

You've already disputed your flag for this game and it was upheld. Time to move on:

To answer your question on how to reappear on the leaderboards if you have less than 3 flagged games, refer to this thread:

• Like 1