Followers 0
john_cena1993

john_cena1993's Dispute

19 posts in this topic

john_cena1993

Reason for flagging:

These games can be disputed:

LittleBigPlanet Karting
I played the Game legit. After I unlocked all create mode trophies, I used a Turbo Controller and let the Game run for 24 hours until the 24 hours trophy pops regularly. No cheat, no hack or something like that!

First Trophy in create mode on 28th Jun 2016 1:38:16 PM.

Trophy for 24 hours create mode on 30th Jun 2016 10:21:11 AM

More than enough time to unlock this trophy regular!

Edited by john_cena1993

Btw nice username.

Do us all a favor, for a reasonable and nice discussion, please put the reason for the flag. That's all this community asks.

1 minute ago, syumisan said:

Btw nice username.

Do us all a favor, for a reasonable and nice discussion, please put the reason for the flag. That's all this community asks.

thank you :)

added the reason in the first post.

Just now, john_cena1993 said:

thank you :)

added the reason in the first post.

Of course, your very welcome. :)

There you go, now people can come up with reasons why you were flagged without being to crazy about it.

Personally I never played the game, so I cannot say a word on the subject. Hope it goes all well for you. :)

1 minute ago, syumisan said:

Of course, your very welcome. :)

There you go, now people can come up with reasons why you were flagged without being to crazy about it.

Personally I never played the game, so I cannot say a word on the subject. Hope it goes all well for you. :)

I hope so too. I never cheated or hacked. I haven't anything to hide, so I think it will become clear :)

I think the problem is your 30 minutes and 24 hours aren't 23.5 hours apart. You earned the trophy 6 hours before it would be possible. Even with a turbo controller.

26 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I think the problem is your 30 minutes and 24 hours aren't 23.5 hours apart. You earned the trophy 6 hours before it would be possible. Even with a turbo controller.

ahh I see what you mean. Don't know why but one of the trophies popped to late or to early. I let the game run with a turbo controller and closed the create mode after the last create mode trophy unlocked. If you can see I played the create mode already some days ago and played active without turbo. As soon as I got all create mode trophies except the 24 hours trophy I let the game run with turbo controller.

It's not my fault if the counter for the ingame buttons witch are linked with the trophies (if you have the button ingame, you get the trophy) doesn't work correctly. If it helps I can post pictures of all my buttons I have unlocked ingame, when I am at home.

I guess the counter for the buttons/trophies in the complete game doesn't count correctly, because for this trophy:

Dive In!
Dive into 25 community levels and complete those levels

I had to dive in more than 25 community levels. I have to complete 50 levels or something like that.

Other example that the server or counter doesn't count correctly:

(second paragraph)

F5A.jpgThe Adventures Continue trophy_gold.png
Complete 100 community levels

Easy enough. Just go online and play levels. Since you need 25 wins online you will likely be playing 100+ levels anyways unless you’re a champion in which case just keep playing levels. You can play either online or on your own to complete this trophy, but since there is a glitch warning it's recommended that you play online to play it safe. You must play unique levels in order to obtain this trophy.

Glitch warning! Online Sampler and this trophy for some people won't pop after completing the required amount of levels. Users are reporting for this trophy having to complete 200+ levels in order for this trophy to unlock. Some people may not be affected by this, but keep in mind when you're playing and you know you've met the requirements that it won't pop. Simply keep playing levels until it finally does unlock. The issue appears to be with the servers not keeping track of how many levels you've completed, so until this is resolved later just keep playing levels until you unlock the trophy.

copied from this guide: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-karting/178747-littlebigplanet-karting-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

I guess I got a similar problem with the 30 min and 24 hours button or sticker in create mode :/

Edited by john_cena1993

I assume you're a fan of WWE? :D 

2 minutes ago, ee28max said:

I assume you're a fan of WWE? :D 

No, but john cena is hot 😅😄

100 community levels is known to be glitchy.... it is related to the online, so it's not related to this at all, and the issue was the trophy didn't pop when people expected it to, not that it popped too early.

24 hours isn't known to pop too early, nor is 30 minutes known to pop too late. You got trophies right before 30 minutes and right after 30 minutes.

What this does seem like to me is that you loaded up a downloaded save with the 24 hours done already, but it didn't unlock all the other story trophies, which is the only confusing part. I guess there's maybe a save for this online without the story completed?

@Potent_Delusions has the world record time for completing this game in 23 hours and 34 minutes. Yes, that's because he played it using two consoles. One that would be in create mode and first get the 30 mins trophy before beating the rest of the game and then get the 24 hours trophy 23 hours and 30 minutes later.

What I tagged him for is to answer if the 30 minutes and the 24 hours trophies popped instantly when the requirements were met or if he had to exit the create mode. Not that it would matter that much with a trophy earned right before and after the 30 minutes trophy.

Edited by MMDE

20 minutes ago, MMDE said:

100 community levels is known to be glitchy.... it is related to the online, so it's not related to this at all, and the issue was the trophy didn't pop when people expected it to, not that it popped too early.

24 hours isn't known to pop too early, nor is 30 minutes known to pop too late. You got trophies right before 30 minutes and right after 30 minutes.

What this does seem like to me is that you loaded up a downloaded save with the 24 hours done already, but it didn't unlock all the other story trophies, which is the only confusing part. I guess there's maybe a save for this online without the story completed?

@Potent_Delusions has the world record time for completing this game in 23 hours and 34 minutes. Yes, that's because he played it using two consoles. One that would be in create mode and first get the 30 mins trophy before beating the rest of the game and then get the 24 hours trophy 23 hours and 30 minutes later.

What I tagged him for is to answer if the 30 minutes and the 24 hours trophies popped instantly when the requirements were met or if he had to exit the create mode. Not that it would matter that much with a trophy earned right before and after the 30 minutes trophy.

They pop once fulfilled whilst in the Create mode. If they popped when you backed out you could get both at once and get a sub 4-5hr plat time but 23hrs 30 minutes is the fastest you can do it because of this. As you said: using 2 ps3s is necessary :) 

The game is notoriously glitchy. I feel the game bugging out is more plausible than finding a save online with absolutely no story complete, so I feel inclined to believe OP

Edited by TheManUtdFan

28 minutes ago, MMDE said:

It could be a case of only unlocking trophies once you've fulfilled a specific action, although for LBP2 the trophies unlocked immediately, I'm not sure how LBPK would be with the use of a save. There's also a chance there's a way to edit time played with a software or something, but I'm not sure if they'd go out of their way to do that while having only a 17 hour gap between both the 30 minute and 24 hour trophies. 

11 minutes ago, TheManUtdFan said:

The game is notoriously glitchy. I feel the game bugging out is more plausible than finding a save online with absolutely no story complete, so I feel inclined to believe OP

Notoriously glitchy? AFAIK the glitches are related to online, not create mode, and you're suggesting the trophy would pop early rather than having issues popping, which is extremely rare unless the requirements are known to be different than what they are. :| 

I can do some checks on how often this kind of a thing happens in this game later today, but most times when I've seen it, it has been after story or story popping all at once before, not even at the same time. :S 

Anyway, I went to check the online saves. It says the story related stuff will pop all at once if you finish a single story race. So if he didn't, that explains that, and it explains what I just said I've experienced seeing many reports on this game.

2017-10-01_14h47_49.png

Reading that it seems he might have used a downloaded save for this, as the create mode trophy for 24 hours wouldn't pop before entering.

After the research I've done so far, I think it's highly likely a save file has been used.

7 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It could be a case of only unlocking trophies once you've fulfilled a specific action, although for LBP2 the trophies unlocked immediately, I'm not sure how LBPK would be with the use of a save. There's also a chance there's a way to edit time played with a software or something, but I'm not sure if they'd go out of their way to do that while having only a 17 hour gap between both the 30 minute and 24 hour trophies. 

Yeah, and according to where you can get a save from, they need to be triggered to all pop. And story and create mode pop separately, which is my experience looking at reports for this game.

Edited by MMDE

I don't know what you mean with I used a save file. So I try to explain how I play the game:

I played the game 3 years ago the first time on a different PS3 and play a bit just for fun, but just a bit. Doesn't spent much time with it :D

Last year as I heard that the server should shut down I started the game to earn the remaining online trophies, but without the earlier save (wasn't in my Cloud) As far as I remember I played only online and create mode no story race or something like that, because I just want to earn the online trophies because of the shut down.

I have no clue why the trophies popped not regularly I just can say how I played the game. I used my own save games, but I used two. At the first time three years ago the first one and then last year I started a new one, because the old one wasn't in the cloud. It also doesn't make sense to use a save game which isn't mine, if you see I don't have platinum until now so no need to cheat to get the trophy some hours earlier, thats ridiculous:D

My husband and I have three ps3 consoles, it is possible that I switched between the consoles last year depending on which TV was free. Usually I play at the living room (there are two PS3 consoles) and for trophies which will pop automatically after a time, like the 24 hours trophy I normally switch to the last ps3 console in the bedroom, so I can play another game in the mean time. Maybe thats also important.

The only thing I can do is play the game with the save from last year, so you see that the rest of the trophies will pop regularly because its my save and not a foreign save from somebody else which has already platinum or a better story progress than I.

The game does have some problems with trophies popping later then they should. Perhaps the 30 min one came with a delay, not the 24h one too early.

Not that it matters too much, but personally I don't believe OP cheated on this.

I don't believe she cheated either. Trophy glitches can happen and if she really intended to cheat on this game, I think her Karting trophy list would look a little different than it does. Why only cheat the creator mode trophies and never get back to the game? Many of my friends decided to do some trophies for LBP Karting when the server closure was announced. I was thinking about it as well, but I didn't do it as I probably never would have gone back to the game after that. 

I really think we should give her the benefit of doubt here as I can't find any other suspicious trophy lists. 

4 hours ago, MojoNJojo said:

The game does have some problems with trophies popping later then they should. Perhaps the 30 min one came with a delay, not the 24h one too early.

Not that it matters too much, but personally I don't believe OP cheated on this.

The 30 minutes popped later than it should? It popped around the time they were creating levels to publish etc. Doesn't seem like the 30 minutes popped late.

As I said, this game, like most, does not have any general issues with trophies popping too late. This game had issues with online trophies, due to the online stuff. Personally, I had no issues with the online trophies either, but with as many people who has reported on that, I totally believe that part. The trophies not related to online has not been reported to have issues.

3 hours ago, Izul said:

I don't believe she cheated either. Trophy glitches can happen and if she really intended to cheat on this game, I think her Karting trophy list would look a little different than it does. Why only cheat the creator mode trophies and never get back to the game? Many of my friends decided to do some trophies for LBP Karting when the server closure was announced. I was thinking about it as well, but I didn't do it as I probably never would have gone back to the game after that. 

I really think we should give her the benefit of doubt here as I can't find any other suspicious trophy lists. 

Do you guys know her personally or something? I'm not that interested in a lot of posts telling us how you believe her etc. Sure, she probably did only do this before it was too late. idk, they screwed up the 24 hours stuff, didn't wait long enough.

Anyway, I will check how many other people I find with the trophies done too fast.

9 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

They pop once fulfilled whilst in the Create mode. If they popped when you backed out you could get both at once and get a sub 4-5hr plat time but 23hrs 30 minutes is the fastest you can do it because of this. As you said: using 2 ps3s is necessary :) 

And thanks for confirming this. It's what I suspected.

4 hours ago, john_cena1993 said:

I don't know what you mean with I used a save file. So I try to explain how I play the game:

I played the game 3 years ago the first time on a different PS3 and play a bit just for fun, but just a bit. Doesn't spent much time with it :D

Last year as I heard that the server should shut down I started the game to earn the remaining online trophies, but without the earlier save (wasn't in my Cloud) As far as I remember I played only online and create mode no story race or something like that, because I just want to earn the online trophies because of the shut down.

I have no clue why the trophies popped not regularly I just can say how I played the game. I used my own save games, but I used two. At the first time three years ago the first one and then last year I started a new one, because the old one wasn't in the cloud. It also doesn't make sense to use a save game which isn't mine, if you see I don't have platinum until now so no need to cheat to get the trophy some hours earlier, thats ridiculous:D

My husband and I have three ps3 consoles, it is possible that I switched between the consoles last year depending on which TV was free. Usually I play at the living room (there are two PS3 consoles) and for trophies which will pop automatically after a time, like the 24 hours trophy I normally switch to the last ps3 console in the bedroom, so I can play another game in the mean time. Maybe thats also important.

The only thing I can do is play the game with the save from last year, so you see that the rest of the trophies will pop regularly because its my save and not a foreign save from somebody else which has already platinum or a better story progress than I.

Doesn't really matter if you used 2 consoles or 3 or whatever. Doesn't explain anything in this situation. You don't look like a regular cheater or anything like that though.

Pretty confident I know what it is now. And it's not because the timestamps would not be that of a cheater... anyway, I will PM @john_cena1993 and we'll figure this out together and she'll get the flag lifted! :) 

And just to be clear, I don't think she cheated, but I got other evidence for that. It's not that the trophies are glitchy and it's not because I just trust her, or she doesn't have any other trophies out of order etc. It's something entirely different. :) 

Edited by MMDE

For all those who care, she is back on the leaderboards now, and as I said, it's not because what she was reported for was wrong. And just to be clear, as far as I know, she didn't cheat.