Hilarious trophy list. Fractured But Whole

7 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

You don't have to..... unless you want the plat

I mean, lol, I understand that... it goes without saying.

In games where you create your own player I like to create one that kinda resembles me. Or is a girl. And I don't really want to play the game twice haha.

16 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I mean, lol, I understand that... it goes without saying.

In games where you create your own player I like to create one that kinda resembles me. Or is a girl. And I don't really want to play the game twice haha.

So then why not make one playthrough where you make your own character, get all of the collectibles, and then on your second playthrough, make a black character for the trophy?

15 hours ago, enaysoft said:

> Ha, love that they made it a gold trophy of all things to force people to do a playthrough as a black kid.

OMG. Some people (basically SJW types) are gonna lose their shit over some of these trophies.

Is it racist or not to make people play who aren't black or don't want to be black to play a game just for a trophy? On the other hand, isn't singling out black people racist to white people?

I like most people don't care. It's just a game.

But wow, I think there's a storm coming, need to go and get myself some popcorn before the insane people of the Internet get wind of this and start to come out in full force.

Relax fido, it's a way for the creators to give "hardcore" gamers an incentive to play as a race that's different from their own.

If you aren't willing to do a playthrough as a black kid, which is tentatively their "hard mode", then why should you deserve the platinum? Part of the trophy system's charm is to do everything in a game, and especially things you wouldn't normally do yourself.

It has nothing to do with race whatsoever.
However, I'm sure there are asshats out there that will refuse to play as a black character, because of this or that.
Which is fine, no platinum trophy for you. That's why I thought it was awesome that they did that.

• Like 2

On 3.10.2017 at 4:09 PM, GlennRhee said:

Could you not just make a black girl then?

you can, as in the character creator you cannot choose between girl and boy. Later in the game you can decide which gender you are. So it's possible to just make a black girl, it should unlock the trophy, too

9 hours ago, chozume said:

you can, as in the character creator you cannot choose between girl and boy. Later in the game you can decide which gender you are. So it's possible to just make a black girl, it should unlock the trophy, too

Oh, I'm aware, I was saying for him, since he only likes playing characters that resemble himself or girls. He could just make a black girl for the trophy.

Edited by GlennRhee
  • Like 1