Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Kopite

Burnout Paradise or the Complete digital edition?

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering if you guys thought that getting the complete edition was worth it? (Trophies wise, entertainment wise etc.) Or should I just stick with getting the base game?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

Just wondering if you guys thought that getting the complete edition was worth it? (Trophies wise, entertainment wise etc.) Or should I just stick with getting the base game?

Thanks

Get the complete digital edition as you get all the extra content which is well worth it. You get the best cars from the start of the game anyways which makes it less frustrating when doing races and challenges. Two trophies you should go for immediately is "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" which you should boost on here as not everyone online knows whats going on. The other trophy "Send a Mugshot or Smugshot" requires you to have usb camera connected to you ps3 otherwise you won't be able to get the platinum if that's what you after.

If it's not the platinum you after it's still a fantastic game and there are still gamers online. 

The extra content also gives lots of entertainment and trophy wise is not too difficult. I just wished they would make a remastered version for PS4. 

Hope this helps

Get the Complete Edition, the DLCs are great, especially Big Surf Island.

As it's said in the post above, you will start with almost all the cars unlocked and the special DLC ones available, which makes things much easier for the races & events.

If you want the Platinum and 100% you will need to buy or borrow a PS2 or PS3 camera to get the smugshot trophy and the party trophy.

You can easily find them for  5€ /  7£  in case nobody can lend one to you.

I got the complete edition for 7 euros with the Ea sale. Was worth it i think. Now i hope to get platinum. Just 60 trophies left lol.

8 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Get the complete digital edition as you get all the extra content which is well worth it. You get the best cars from the start of the game anyways which makes it less frustrating when doing races and challenges. Two trophies you should go for immediately is "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" which you should boost on here as not everyone online knows whats going on. The other trophy "Send a Mugshot or Smugshot" requires you to have usb camera connected to you ps3 otherwise you won't be able to get the platinum if that's what you after.

If it's not the platinum you after it's still a fantastic game and there are still gamers online. 

The extra content also gives lots of entertainment and trophy wise is not too difficult. I just wished they would make a remastered version for PS4. 

Hope this helps

8 hours ago, charlijaen said:

Get the Complete Edition, the DLCs are great, especially Big Surf Island.

As it's said in the post above, you will start with almost all the cars unlocked and the special DLC ones available, which makes things much easier for the races & events.

If you want the Platinum and 100% you will need to buy or borrow a PS2 or PS3 camera to get the smugshot trophy and the party trophy.

You can easily find them for  5€ /  7£  in case nobody can lend one to you.

7 hours ago, DPatriot said:

I got the complete edition for 7 euros with the Ea sale. Was worth it i think. Now i hope to get platinum. Just 60 trophies left lol.

Thanks everyone for responding! You have convinced me to go for the complete digital edition as it is on sale! I have a ps3 camera (thankfully!) so hopefully can knock that one off easily, and yeah for the 8 players wildcats trophy, will use the boosting sessions here on this great site.

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to it! 

Yeah, it's definitely worth getting the complete edition: so much more (great) content! Also, you don't have to boost the 8-player Wildcats trophy as that one can also be done offline too, despite what the trophy description says (link).