Grease monkey.

Yenkrazer

5 hours ago, effdeegee said:

I feel like this might be worth saying:

If you're like me, and the trophy didn't unlock when you put the last piece on, go to Trail (1/1) and click on it (basically, apply it again).

Hope this helped! Have a nice day! :) 

That worked bro, thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/01/2018 at 1:57 PM, effdeegee said:

I feel like this might be worth saying:

If you're like me, and the trophy didn't unlock when you put the last piece on, go to Trail (1/1) and click on it (basically, apply it again).

Hope this helped! Have a nice day! :) 

This worked!! I’d been so annoyed at not being able to get the platinum because of this achievement, but just clicking the only trail available did it. Thanks dude!

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Any idea how to get this trophy on the digital version? I'm not having any luck with it, tried everything as well, online/offline with every customizable item equipped. My last resort would probably be to buy a physical copy but even then it's such a hassle. Yet I assume many are unlocking it on the digital version just from seeing how frequently people are earning it.

On 11/1/2023 at 10:17 PM, imminent-file5 said:

Any idea how to get this trophy on the digital version? I'm not having any luck with it, tried everything as well, online/offline with every customizable item equipped. My last resort would probably be to buy a physical copy but even then it's such a hassle. Yet I assume many are unlocking it on the digital version just from seeing how frequently people are earning it.

So how did you unlock it?

1 hour ago, pot1414 said:

So how did you unlock it?

Had to delete my save data but I made a backup just in case. When I got back in, did the requirements and it popped. Apparently the trophy was bugged in 2016 but fixed in 2017, still can be buggy in certain instances. Same thing happened with the "don't look back" trophy in the dlc's, where people weren't unlocking it despite filling the requirements.

Edited by imminent-file5
  • Like 1