Difficulty level

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, jmaigret said:

Can the whole game be played at an easy level and get all the trophies? 

Watching the trophies, I think it is necessary to play at least two games, right?

Right no difficulty related trophies, and yes two playthrough one for killing over 1200 enemies and one for killing less than 175 enemies

Edited by Stormwarrior90
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Right no difficulty releated trophies, and yes two playthrough one for killing over 1200 enemies and one for killing less than 175 enemies

Thanks¡

Excuse my ignorance, is it complicated to pass the game by killing less than 175 enemies?

12 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Right no difficulty releated trophies, and yes two playthrough one for killing over 1200 enemies and one for killing less than 175 enemies

Can't you just kill 175 enemies in first playthrough, and then grind the 1025 more afterwards? :S 

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

Can't you just kill 175 enemies in first playthrough, and then grind the 1025 more afterwards? :S 

If I know correctly, by the ending there will be a lot of areas you can't go back to and there's no enemy respawn.

Might be wrong, though.

3 hours ago, jmaigret said:

Excuse my ignorance, is it complicated to pass the game by killing less than 175 enemies?

I guess one should focus on persuasion and stealth, and avoiding battles wherever possible. 

I think 1200 enemies should be the first walkthrough, make a very neat cleanup. By the time you finish, you should know which encounters are optional or which can be avoided with the right conversations. Also, the two DLC areas should be optional.

You should play the game regularly on Normal (or Hard if you've played Infinity Engine games before such as Baldur's Gate) killing everything you see and completing all quests.

Then play it on story mode (I assume the PS4 version has this - I've only played PC thus far) and focus on stealth, role playing, etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have only played a couple of hours at my friends house, from what I played it seems like a good game, very immersive! As far as I know you can play through it on Easy with no problems both times. I was able to find a pretty good trophy guide that I will probably use when I play the game: https://fextralife.com/pillars-of-eternity-trophy-guide-roadmap/

• Like 4