Heyoooo!

GrimClover

Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I've been lurking around PSNP for years but never really ventured into the forums. 

I've been gaming since I was about 5 years old. Started with the NES and have been hooked since. I still have most of my original systems, NES, SNES, GameCube, PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4. I sold my N64 which I regret and I sold my Sega Genesis which I don't miss. If I remember it was mostly sports games which I don't play. I had a few of the Sonic games and Kid Chameleon (cool game!). My favorite games are RPGs, I love a good story. I mostly play single player games but I don't mind playing online and I love a good couch co-op, I'm just not into pvp. I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet & Clank and Borderlands to name a few. Baldur's Gate got me into the RPG genre. I remember my boyfriend and I staying up until 6am fighting the orb boss thinking it was the end of the game. Defeated it then... Chapter 2.... jaw drop! lol

Looking forward to meeting you all. I'll try to pop in from time to time and not be a stranger. ☺️

• Like 1