Truth Seeker trophy is buggy

ragnarok2887

So, I've played this game through (it's meh) and got all the trophies bar the 'Truth Seeker' trophy.  Am having real problems unlocking this.  Have done 2 additional playthroughs in single sittings to try to unlock this.  I'm pretty sure I am finding all the collectables since they aren't that hard to find (unless I'm missing 1 annoying one), yet the trophy will not pop.

To be clear, I know that there is 1 unique datapad for each fragment chapter, as well as a newspaper datapad (with multiple copies) in each fragment as well.  I have found all them, making sure to scroll through all of them, on each tab every time I pick one up.

Any help from anybody?  I know I'm not the only one struggling with this.  

• 2 weeks later...

So I managed to unlock the trophy.  Had to delete the whole game, reinstall it and do a full playthrough to the end (well until I picked up the last collectible) in a single sitting.  I know I had found all of the collectibles on previous playthroughs, though the trophy bugged out on me.  A real shame because this trophy kind of ruined the game for me. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DeadStanley said:

Thanks for posting the update. I have been wanting to go back to try and get that trophy. Did you just reinstall the game or did you also delete your save data?

I deleted the save as well to be sure.  Can't tell if that was necessary, but it did unlock after doing it on a brand new, fresh, single sitting play-through.

• 3 months later...