Trophy Thoughts!

• 2 months later...

Yeah I played the game a little with some friends and we are really enjoying it. I am surprised the trophies are not that bad. Like there are no get all collectibles or the viewpoint things. We are all probably gonna go for platinum just cause the trophies are pretty much just for playing the game and we really like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the missions seem to not be registering in the Germany map for me, IE kill any animal in a certain area with a shotgun- did it twice and nothing. kill a female bison at night, did that twice and still nada. some like the mobi deer trophy will be based on luck as well, been playing about 100 hours and have yet to see an albino. still fun game I like it but the missions are a bit tedious tbh

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, NL_Sion said:

I was actually surprised their wasn't a Trophy guide on this game yet.
At the moment I am making a guide on psnprofiles, it is almost finished, just needs some finishing touch. :-)

Great to hear that the guide will soon be available :) What are your overall thoughts on the game? And the difficulty?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, det_gittes said:

Great to hear that the guide will soon be available :) What are your overall thoughts on the game? And the difficulty?

I think diffeculty 4/10.
It is mostly just playing it. I must say I did reseach a lot on this game. Like how do they define hunting pressure, and what is barely visible. When I was almost finished I noticed new players coming with exactly the same questions (on Steam). At the moment I already wrote down all trophies on how to do them, and it has been reviewed for 1st time. Reviewer thinks it is a good guide already, but had some little improvement points.

But i think I am gonna add another section to the roadmap, to make it a little bit more complete.

Edited by NL_Sion

On 7/18/2018 at 11:08 PM, NL_Sion said:

I think diffeculty 4/10.
It is mostly just playing it. I must say I did reseach a lot on this game. Like how do they define hunting pressure, and what is barely visible. When I was almost finished I noticed new players coming with exactly the same questions (on Steam). At the moment I already wrote down all trophies on how to do them, and it has been reviewed for 1st time. Reviewer thinks it is a good guide already, but had some little improvement points.

But i think I am gonna add another section to the roadmap, to make it a little bit more complete.

Got the game today (on disc) and although I don't think I will plat it (because of the time investment which I presume is big), still I will be very interested in reading the guide.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 0:08 AM, NL_Sion said:

Hi Sion, is the guide finished yet? I couldnt see it on psnprofiles. And thanks for taking the time for preparing a guide.

On 16-8-2018 at 11:39 PM, Ozzy_1907 said:

Hi Sion, is the guide finished yet? I couldnt see it on psnprofiles. And thanks for taking the time for preparing a guide.

At the moment it is "Awaiting review", so I hope it is soon published. :-)

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, NL_Sion said:

At the moment it is "Awaiting review", so I hope it is soon published. :-)

In the meantime - waiting for the guide - I am plodding along on my own, got most of the miscellaneous trophies and working on the story arc missions now (got delayed by the one where I need four gold rated animal trophies) - can you tell me if the trophy for completing all Central Europe missions (or its equivalent for the Pacific Northwest) entails side missions too? I hope not ;)

Edited by det_gittes

3 hours ago, det_gittes said:

In the meantime - waiting for the guide - I am plodding along on my own, got most of the miscellaneous trophies and working on the story arc missions now (got delayed by the one where I need four gold rated animal trophies) - can you tell me if the trophy for completing all Central Europe missions (or its equivalent for the Pacific Northwest) entails side missions too? I hope not ;)

Only the 25 main missions are needed.

I see you also need the photograph trophy, you need living animals for that one.
Dead ones don't count.

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 1