A monthful of Plats in December

7 hours ago, CjShai said:

I think that Claire is supposedly short and it's in the sale.

Thinking about that game too. Only info i have is Claire might take 2 hours. But for such a short game it has a low completion percentage. And i don't see any trophy guide so i'm uncertain to buy it or not

For this challenge, can you play multiple games a day?  As long as all games are at 0% completion at midnight on Dec 1st, and you only get 1 plat each day, can you play as much as you want?  Or is the challenge specifically to only play and plat 1 game each day?

This sounds like a really interesting challenge, and I have tons of 'short' or 'easy' games I could complete in a day, but I get very little time to game during the week, but could use the weekends to set myself up for the weeks...

And regardless of the answer, good luck to everyone who participates!

4 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

Or is the challenge specifically to only play and plat 1 game each day?

And regardless of the answer, good luck to everyone who participates!

Pretty much this. Play 1 game on 1 day for 31 days straight. But i as chose some games with up to 12 hours i say it's 2 days of playtime but consecutively...

And there's a Halloween Sale in EU PSN now too so i might change games to have more if not all below 6 hours

Edited by Evil_Joker88

@Evil_Joker88, I think it is fine though to plat multiple games on one day and none on some if that's what you mean @Matto_lsi. I tend to work on multiple things at once rather than one at a time. Depending on what Joker wants it definitely doesn't worry me how you get  to 31 and having another person along for the ride only makes it more fun. Of course I am happy with whatever he prefers ?

Edited by CjShai

@CjShai what a great coincidence... just a few days after i got to know about ICEY on the NA PSN i say it today on discount and bought it right away :D

And since i keep on buying games with an expected time of 8 hours or less i kicked out all games above 8 hours by now :D

As it's still a while until this challenge shall commence i might be down on 6 hours or less for all days :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@CjShai what a great coincidence... just a few days after i got to know about ICEY on the NA PSN i say it today on discount and bought it right away :D

And since i keep on buying games with an expected time of 8 hours or less i kicked out all games above 8 hours by now :D

As it's still a while until this challenge shall commence i might be down on 6 hours or less for all days :D

Excellent pickup. Not a bad move reducing those games lengths, you will appreciate it come mid December I am sure ?

Perhaps another one to consider : Miko Gakkou Monogatari : Kaede Episode ( and the double stack if your feeling a little Japanesy )

Edited by CjShai

another great game comes to the EU store soon @CjShai and we all expect some stacks against the NA version here... behold your breath to get another glorious and insanely difficult plat called My Name Is Mayo probably even 2 times this time if they split up PS4 and Vita like in the NA market :D

Not sure how cheap this really is going to be but i need more easy plats so i'll consider definitely :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

another great game comes to the EU store soon @CjShai and we all expect some stacks against the NA version here... behold your breath to get another glorious and insanely difficult plat called My Name Is Mayo probably even 2 times this time if they split up PS4 and Vita like in the NA market :D

Not sure how cheap this really is going to be but i need more easy plats so i'll consider definitely :D

This is excellent news I am hoping for the vita / PS4 double stack too, I will have my turbo controller ready.

Another possible game to consider might be AER, has a double stack and looks fairly short 

@CjShai bad news regarding My Name Is Mayo... according to comments here in the forum there is no EU and NA stack... another bad news the game isn't released in Germany, Australia and New Zeland and as i live in Germany i can't buy it for the Vita plat :(

But looking at other player profiles as well videos from @IBadDriverI i found another few games with 1-2 hours to plat... just saw the September 2017 Easy PS4 Plats, thx BadDriver, very helpful to see recent releases info :)

• Like 3

Thanks for the info @Evil_Joker88, I was hoping for another stack too, oh well. Looking forward to starting in a few weeks. Will be great to get the trophies flowing again. I totally agree with you too, I very much appreciate IBadDriver's regular videos. He is definitely the most important member of this site for me ?

Edited by CjShai

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am having far to much fun crafting my games list for December. Still I am looking forward to getting back into some time to play again soon. 

@Evil_Joker88 how are you going with your milestone plat preparation for Bleach Soul Resurrection. Will you have much left to do for December ?. I need to get a move on with mine or it is really going to cause some problems mid December ☺️

Well @CjShai i have started yesterday to continue with Bleach but i intend to play hardly anything else from now on on ps3 and ps4... and yes i do have much stuff to complete... only 1 of 19 characters is lv max and only with this character i have completed all 28 side missions.. i have to get all characters to lv mx and complete all side missions with all characters still ?

But as a little test i got the Plat in Black & White Bushido in a dummy account yesterday to see as it's really that simple as i thought and yes it is :D so i have high hopes it's the same for the other games too and i should have enough time even in december for getting through with Bleach monstly this month and still going on in early December :)

I bought My Name Is Mayo in my country last night so i've got another very easy plat at hand now :D i have just 2 games with 6 hours estimated time left in my list and maybe i'll get another 1-2 hour plat to decrease the time needed further :D i'm so much away from the original idea with games around 12 hours by now... so much money spent ? can't wait for december much longer :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I bought My Name Is Mayo in my country last night so i've got another very easy plat at hand now :D i have just 2 games with 6 hours estimated time left in my list and maybe i'll get another 1-2 hour plat to decrease the time needed further :D i'm so much away from the original idea with games around 12 hours by now... so much money spent 1f631.png can't wait for december much longer :D

I think this is a good idea. Having 6-10hr games seems ok but it only takes 1 or 2 to blow out and you get behind pace really quickly. I am looking forward to seeing your final list. I will post mine over weekend. I totally hear you regarding money spent but it's all a lot of fun so worth it I think ?

Edited by CjShai

Ok here we go @CjShai my final list... All games have an estimated time of 4 hours or less :D

01. Icey (HK)

02. 巫女学校物語~楓編 (Miko Gaikkou Monogatari Kaede - Hen)

03. Lara Croft Go

04. Twin Robots (PS4)

05. Black & White Bushido (EU)

06. Grim Legend 2

07. Energy Cycle (PSV)

08. Late Shift

09. Virginia

10. The Bunker

11. Orc Slayer

12. Dead Synchronicity

13. N.E.R.O.

14. 36 Fragments of Midnight

15. Claire (PS4)

16. Coffin Dodgers

17. Toro

18. Claire (PSV)

19. My Name is Mayo (PSV)

20. Adam's Venture Origins

21. Albedo

22. Eventide

23. Hannah Montana

24. Energy Cycle (PS4)

25. Siegecraft Commander

26. Black & White Bushido (NA)

27. Goosebumps

28. Icey (NA)

29. Clockwork Tales

30. Eekeemo

31. Deponia

My efforts towards Bleach Soul Resurección are going good right now so i decided to cut that out... Still aiming for Plat #150 on 14th Dec as that is my birthday but not counting it in this dailey acitivity anymore :D

As you know N.E.R.O. and Hannah Montana are for the side activity concerning a Christmas theme event alongside :) ... i should be able to play Batman and Infamous in the 2nd half of december too without big times troubles :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Ok here we go @CjShai my final list... All games have an estimated time of 4 hours or less :D

Great looking list man, I am sure you will have alot of fun (and a little frustration too ?). Icey, Late Shift, The Bunker, Coffin Dodgers and Deponia are all favourites of mine. Glad to see Hannah is in there too. I am interested in Miko Gakikkou too. Goodluck with Toro, Orc Slayer and Albedo they are definitely an ......... experience. Good choice to double up on NERO and Hannah for the christmas event too. ☺️

Good to hear Soul Resurrection is coming along well, will make a fine 150th plat. 

I will have my list up over weekend. Really need to get moving on FFXV or it is going to slow me down in December ...... oh well 

Edited by CjShai

5056511.png

1. Enigmatis 

2. Eventide A Slavic Fable 

3. Grim Legends 2 

4. Dark Arcana : The Carnival 

5. Aer  (NA)

6. Aer  (AU)

7. Planet of the Eyes 

8. Adam's Venture 

9. Gemini Heroes Reborn 

10. Deponia 

11. Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice  (NA)

12. Pixel Gear VR (VR)

13. Miko Gakkou Monogatri (JP)

14. Miko Gakkou Monogatri (NA)

15. Project Diva Future Tone DX (JP)

16. Tachyon Project (JP) 

17. Tachyon Project (JP) (Vita)

18. Eekeemoo (AU)

19. Eekeemoo (NA)

20. Square Boy vs Bullies (Vita)

21. I am Mayo (Vita)

22. Semispheres (HK) 

23. Semispheres (JP) (Vita)

24. Semispheres (EU) (Vita)

25. Amaekata Wa Kanjo (JP)

26. Side Episode (JP)

27. Tear (VR) (JP)

28. Chaos Child (AU)

29. Chaos Child (HK)

30. Chaos Child (AU) (Vita)

31. Chaos Child (NA) (Vita)

Starting Stats 

PSN Level :

Platinums :

Trophies : 

(Games in no particular order)

Plats Not Included (already started)

#300 Final Fantasy XV (JP)

#? Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

Yes a few changes, quite looking forward to the list mix of some old / some new but all ones that have been looking forward to playing. I am still waiting on some of the Japanese ones to arrive but sure they will make it in December. 

You were right about trophy numbers just did some quick math and it turns out that it comes up to 748 trophies. Guess I can add in some other stuff to try for the 1000. ☺️

Edited by CjShai

Last Minute Changes for 1st and 15th Dec because i realised i am few hours at home and those hours i need to sleep and can't play a 3-4 hours game :D

Making progress in Bleach but i fear it's not enough... only 5 of 19 characters are through (lv max and sidemissions done) and i need 2 days for a character at least on a day of work hopefully more progress on the weekeneds to come... i'm running out of time ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Goodluck hope you going to make it!

2 games that caught my eye:

Energy Cycle is a free day off. Got the platinum in 18 minutes

Adam's venture I wish you best of luck. I played the game with a guide from start till end just to get it done. It's a horrible shit game and should be banned from the ps4 store ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Goodluck hope you going to make it!

Adam's venture I wish you best of luck. I played the game with a guide from start till end just to get it done. It's a horrible shit game and should be banned from the ps4 store 1f61c.png

Thx man :D

Regarding Adam's Venture i played on a 2nd profile by now and i think there are worse games. Adam's Venture has in contrast to My Name Is Mayo a lot of gameplay for example :D or 1000 Tops Rated :D ... and i liked the no combat style something which bored me in Uncharted after a while...

But besides this list doesn't have to contain good games just very easy and very short games... I mean come on i admit i bought Hannah Montana just to get some easy plat :D

• Like 1