I can no longer buy games off of the Playstation store website

Dwightsarmy14

Every time I try to buy a game off of the playstation store website a window pops out from the right of the screen and asks me to verify my card. After I verify my card it keeps popping up again and again until I just give up and buy the game from the console store. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Every time I try to buy a game off of the playstation store website a window pops out from the right of the screen and asks me to verify my card. After I verify my card it keeps popping up again and again until I just give up and buy the game from the console store. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? 

I have the same problem. I also just then go and buy it from the console.

9 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

I don't know if this would help, but did you try to clear cookies? When the store acts up for me, that fixes it. But I haven't had this specific issue.

Ill try that next time i need to buy a game

20 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I haven't buy games from the console store in a while, it may be a bug, you should try buying them via your PC, that must work.

I am trying to buy them on my PC, it only works on my console. 

I've also had issues with the browser store repeatedly asking me to do some card verification stuff through my bank so I pretty much stopped bothering with it. As in it would do the verification and then it would just ask me to do it again right after, never  going through with the payment.

What I do now is just top of my wallet from PS4 or Vita and then use the browser store. But then again I buy a lot of stuff from PSN so I don't mind having money on my account.

Clearing cookies or trying another browser might also help.

23 minutes ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Ill try that next time i need to buy a game

I am trying to buy them on my PC, it only works on my console. 

I'm so sorry I didn't understand ?, what I mostly due is to buy digital codes from Amazon (but any website or local store you can rely on works too), to redeem the code in the PS Store website, but I personally don't trust to much on the PSN security since it have been hacked many times in the past years, this is my opinion tho...

• Like 1

Weird. I buy things every week. Never came upon this issue. I also suggest clearing cache/cookies whatever you want to call it. Hope that helps. May also call sony to see if that is part if their site process.

"From my own experiences"

Usually this happens because you opened the store on an unsecure connection, atleast that's the reason they gave me after a month of issues. Best solution is to clear your cookies, make sure you enter the store on a web browser that have the lock in the address bar and most importantly, wait 24 hours. Turns out for me I tried multiple times and for each attempt they add 10 hours queue as a fail safe. Wait for Wednesday or something and try again.

Only advice I can give really.

• Like 1

Sony broke the verification.

I've tried dozens of times to pay through the card, but the same issue pops up.

For the past few weeks I've just bought Playstation cards off of Amazon, and I enter the code in to get funds in my wallet.

Paying through the card only works on the console, neither the smartphone app nor the PC work.

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

For the past few weeks I've just bought Playstation cards off of Amazon, and I enter the code in to get funds in my wallet.

Paying through the card only works on the console, neither the smartphone app nor the PC work.

This is exactly what I do. Neither of my cards work anymore, nor does my PayPal if I try to buy via PC. Sometimes it'll work when I'm on my console.

Gift cards via Amazon works like a charm.

13 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I think this problem only on the PC and the Mobile version of the Store.

yesterday I bought Gravity Rush Remastered from the ps4 and Ratchet and Clank 3 from the ps3, everything seems to be working well with no problem on the console version of the stores.

Talking about console stores, it's been like 1-2 years since i started having a bad problem on PS3: when i manually search for something (i.e. by typing the letters of the items) it kicks me out from the Store after a couple of seconds...

Same thing happened to me, it kept declining my CC and my PayPal saying I didn't have enough money/verified.

I tried calling them and still nothing so for a while I just used PSN Cards, a week later it was fine, sorry I couldn't be of more help. 

Not sure if it's the exact same thing, but a month or so back I couldn't buy ... Fuck. I remember now.

Right so I was playing Rock Band 4 for the first time in a while, and there was a thing on there advertising that Rock Band Blitz was gonna be taken down soon. This was like late August or so. I had my eye on it for a long while, hoping for a sale but never bothered. So, given that it was gonna be taken down in a couple days I raced to go buy it. I jump on the desktop site, try with PayPal, doesn't work. Weird. Try with bank card, doesn't work. Try like 3 or 4 times again, doesn't work. Go onto the mobile site, try the same things, nothing. I thought at first it might just be that the game was already in the process of being taken down or something. Anyway, later on I downloaded the demo and hit buy from in there, and it worked fine. I tried to buy it on the PS3's store directly as well, I don't really remember if it worked or not, but I guess it didn't because I had to do it from in the demo.

Anyway, I don't know if I've paid for anything on my account since, I've severely cut down on digital purchases, on PlayStation at least, and haven't bought anything since as far as I remember. So I can't help with a solution, all I can do is say you're not alone in this bullshit, so don't freak too much.

44 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Talking about console stores, it's been like 1-2 years since i started having a bad problem on PS3: when i manually search for something (i.e. by typing the letters of the items) it kicks me out from the Store after a couple of seconds...

oh this, I believe it's even worse now on ps3, you scroll like 4 to 5 different pages and the whole store will crashed resulting on kicking you out of the store and back to the XMB you goes, the store on the ps3 also had a problem, despite the Vita got it's own section of the store but now is also taking over the ps3 section too, some ps4 games also appeared on the ps3 store too, one day uncharted 4 a thief end has popped on the ps3 store, I believe it was an error or something, clicking on it will shows a " this content is not available at the moment " screen.

the NA PSN Store for the ps3 had no problems or should I say less problems, it's the EU region of the store that had all these messed up stuff.