Cyanide and Happiness - The Adventure Game Kickstarter

Yoey_666

Hi guys,

so Cyanide and Happiness is making a Videogame which gets financed on Kickstarter since a month. There are only 9 hours left and they are getting close to a PS4 release mark. I am such a fanboy and would love to see this game coming to PS4, I already backed it.

So maybe we can push it a bit further to the PS4 release in the last few hours if some of you are interested aswell :D

PS: I am not related to C&H in any way, I am just a fanboy.

Edited by Yoey_666

5 hours ago, Chansey said:

Burned too many times by Kickstarter projects. They can go to hell.

That really sucks T___T Everything I've backed has come out successfully and delivered on it's promises. Sorry you've been burned so much :c were the projects overly ambitious? I think most of what I have backed had realistic expectations and goals.

3 hours ago, KittiBear said:

That really sucks T___T Everything I've backed has come out successfully and delivered on it's promises. Sorry you've been burned so much :c were the projects overly ambitious? I think most of what I have backed had realistic expectations and goals.

Well, I had backed the most infamous Kickstarter failure before Unsung Story....Mighty No. 9. Most of the rest have been disappointments. I backed Kingdom Come: Deliverance and that's looking real good. Hopefully it won't disappoint. And a couple others that were probably too ambitious, but looked amazing at the time.