Why did I get this game for free?

I was looking on the Playstation deals last night in the PS store, and noticed this game was free. It's not PS+, but I did buy this disc version a couple days ago, if that makes a difference.

Here is my receipt:

UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (Full Game)

spacer_10x10.gif

$0.00

spacer_10x10.gif spacer_10x10.gif

Edited by Floorkiller74

40 minutes ago, ID-69 said:

I even got Jak 1 as an added extra. 263a.png With the Explorer's Pack. 

But yeah, did you really think you spent the 25 bucks just for multiplayer cosmetics? 

In today's video game industry? Wouldn't surprise me. Look at Halo Wars 2 terrible season pass that didn't include the new story DLC. Not mention the 80 dollar season pass that is only costumes in Blue Reflection.

1 hour ago, ID-69 said:

But yeah, did you really think you spent the 25 bucks just for multiplayer cosmetics? 

Really? 

How did you get it? I only got The Lost Lecacy with the Explorer's Pack.

Which PS Store region?

2 hours ago, ID-69 said:

I honestly didn't know, I bought it when it came out, and haven't been on PSN a ton since. Bad practice I know!

2 hours ago, charlijaen said:

Really? 

How did you get it? I only got The Lost Lecacy with the Explorer's Pack.

Which PS Store region?

The day The Lost Legacy was released I went to the PS Store's website, and it said Jak 1 was free. My region is Finland, but I think all Europeans could have downloaded it for free. However, I'm sure it was some sort of an accident on Sony's part (it wasn't meant for season pass owners), and I wouldn't be surprised if they had fixed it by now. 

Edited by ID-69

15 minutes ago, ID-69 said:

The day The Lost Legacy was released I went to the PS Store's website, and it said Jak 1 was free. My region is Finland, but I think all Europeans could have downloaded it for free. However, I'm sure it was some sort of an accident on Sony's part (it wasn't meant for season pass owners), and I wouldn't be surprised if they had fixed it by now. 

Yeah, it was fixed a day after probably.

Because I redeemed my free Lost Legacy a day after release and Jak 1 PS4 was not free for me.